Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

.....Sigh. I'm probably going to join this, haha.

Only because I can (and want to) visit every hotel, so I'll have plenty of things to scrap.

So I'm in, even though I said I wouldn't... :D

Info and groups are listed in posts #1 & #2.

A few things, I want to point out:

There are like 40 groups listed. I don't expect all of them to fill, especially on the letter size. If an element group has 2 people in it, and both want to continue, I will keep the group. If a lettered group doesn't have enough people to fill, I will see if bumping everyone to making 3 letters will be enough to complete it, otherwise we will have to drop it.

I have selected colors for use in the element groups. I started with last year's list, but modified it to remove retired colors, and to change some textures. I've tried to pick colors that are either Grass Cloth (because they are sold at Michaels) or Criss-Cross (sold at Archivers and I think lots of LSS) because they should be easy for everyone to find or order online. There are a couple colors in other textures because I couldn't find a good replacement. I've also made some color additions and subtractions. I looked over a bunch of resort pics today, so I hope everything I changed still makes sense!

Black, White, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver I did not choose a specific color. Use whatever texture you have on hand.

See the note, accompanying the "title" on the element list.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Okay- I have a long list of groups I want to be in- I need to look at what is happening and decide if I think I can do them all and which ones are most important of them.

Rebecca

I'll probably help fill groups, the only ones I definitely want are All-Star Music and Saratoga Springs.

I would like to sign up for...
Group N(Animal Kingdom Lodge), making tags
Group F(Caribbean Beach), making tags
Group G(Coronado Springs Altered Letters), letters COR

Signups are now open. Heidi, I have your groups added.

I'll be adding myself to groups, as I see how things fill up.

Can I please sign up for the following:

A-All Stars-S & L
C-Pop-O & C
E-Caribbean Beach-A, B, C
M-AKL-A
U-Contemporary-O,M
Y-Grand Floridian-A, N, icon
1-Polynesian-A, L

Thanks!

Hi!! Could I please have the following:

Group C - P, O

Group D - Lis. plate

Group M - any letter

Group N - borders

Group Q - C, L

Group R - paper piecing

Group 1 - any 2 letters

and

Group 2 - mat / tag

Thanks!!!!

I would like:
Group M: any letters
Group O: any letters
Group P: Lyric
Group W: any letters
Group X: mats
Group 7: any letters
Group 8: slide mounts
Group 9: any letters
Group 10: tags
Group 12: any letters
Group 13: boxes
Group 14: any letters
Group 15: pocket and tag

On the resort name letter groups I am okay doing just the initial letters as well- so like for Bay Lake Towers- I would be good with a group of 3 doing BLT.

Rebecca

Updated to here.

Rebecca, that's what I thought about for BLT, and OKW...we could just do initials if need be.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Just to be clear.

Is it ok for me to make my 2 elements photomats or do I need to make 4 (2 mats per element)?

Is the top layer the one that the photo goes onto?

Since this is a single element group, make 2 mats.

The photo will go on top of 2 layers of paper (or more layers, if you make a fancier mat)

Here is an example from the DL swap. One is 3 layers, and the other is only 2. The smallest layer is 4.25 x 6.25, so when you put a 4x6 photo on top, there is a nice border.

fal.jpg

I want Caribbean Beach Resort Elements(Tags) instead of Coronado Springs Elements. Sorry for the confusion.

If you are willing to take on a Newbie, I would love to do the Pop Century Elements group D - a slide mount and a journal box. Thank you!

I will take:

All Stars Altered Letters - I'll go with A and T.

Saratoga Springs - I'll take S, O, and T.

This is good for now, I'm sure I'll be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter