• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

So I thought the 2nd check-in was Friday, in which case I was going to have everyone check-in. But it's actually not to Monday, so I'll delay the check-in's until Friday.

But I took pictures of the groups I've completed so far, and I'll still post them.

All-Stars letters, Pop Century Letters, Pop Century Elements
IMG_5546.jpg

French Quarter letters, Caribbean Beach Letters
IMG_5548.jpg

Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge Letters
IMG_5549.jpg

Saratoga Springs Elements, Saratoga Springs letters, Old Key West letter, Old Key West elements
IMG_5550.jpg

Beach Club Elements, Beach Club Letters, Kidani Letters
IMG_5551.jpg

You don't have to stay at a WDW Resort...Just have to visit them. We tend to visit during the hot part of the day. If we are at AK we will take the bus to AKL or Coronado, if we are at the MK we will go to WL or a monorail resort. If we are at Epcot we might go to Caribbean Beach or one of the ones around the lagoon. Of course, I collect pressed pennies so there is usually a purpose to the trip. But we will get lunch sometimes too. Different variety than park food. The quick service place has Boma's Zebra Domes in the refrigerator case, so that is always a must visit hotel.

:hug: Thank you Hope. I dream about those Zebra cakes and I've never even had one. My boys would never do the sit down or buffet there. But I'm sure I can take a little side trip for the Zebra cake alone. :)

Hope,

Everything that you have done looks so great! I am so glad I get several of them!

I have all of my supplies and sketches. This weekend I will be done with the AK swap and be started on this one early next week. I know the check in is Monday, but my little guys birthday is Monday and this weekend we are having a party for all three kids' birthdays (All three are within two weeks of each other.) So, I don't think I will be on here much. Can I count this as my check-in or do you wnat me to get back to you by Monday?

Hope, everything looks wonderful!!!

I started working on my Coronado Springs letters yesterday, but I didn't like what I made so I'm going to start from scratch this afternoon and hopefully get those and the AK photomats done today.

Hi everyone

I have had a request for an angel

So we need someone for Groups

G - Coronado Springs Altered Letters N, A & R
P - Kidani Village Elements
X - Bay Lake Tower Elements (I can do this if there are no other volunteers)

Thanks!

Hope, I'd like to help out and angel, but I just can't do it right now. Sorry.

I did finish my groups and will get them packaged up and in the mail today. I was hoping to get these done and mailed before our trip to Montana and I did it!!!:woohoo:

Here are photos:

Coronado Springs letters O, I, S -- the I is in front of rocks and then there is a little cactus next to it.
ResortSwap001.jpg

Animal Kingdom Lodge photomats
ResortSwap002.jpg

I totally missed your letters posted Hope! Those are awesome:goodvibes. I get some of those. I love your contemporary letters. I wished I would have thought of that mickey behind the "T". That resort and BLT were hard ones.

DIT- Love your little pyramind that goes with the letters. Is that from a cricut cart? The catcus with the "I" to cute. I never have stayed there before, but from the pictures I have seen you really captured the hotel.

DIT - Those are great!! All of your letters always come out so great! The photo mats are really nice also! I can't wait to see how all of the different letters and different elements for each of these groups look together!!

Hope - I can take P - the Kidani Village Elements.

I can angel the spot in G ~ Coronado Springs

Thank you so much ladies!

I was really worried about filling the Coronado Springs letter spot.

So we still have open

X - Bay Lake Tower

If no one takes it by the end of the day, I'll just do it.

LOVE the CS letters DIT, and if you look at that cactus just the right way, it looks like a profile of a certain Mouse.

Shawn, the pyramid is from the Destinations cart.

And it's Friday everyone, so please check in now.

I am checking in. I have paper and some embellishments purchased. Will start on these after I finish AK. :thumbsup2

LOVE the CS letters DIT, and if you look at that cactus just the right way, it looks like a profile of a certain Mouse.

I thought so too! But I didn't want to be the only one who saw that.... :laughing:

I am planning on working on these tonight after I get home from work. I will have pictures to upload as well.

My progress:
All Stars - Done
French Quarter - Done
Beach Club Elements - Done
Saratoga Springs - Done
Beach Club Letters - Done

Grand Floridian - planned and supplies bought

Kidani - nothing planned

Stephanie-love your groups!!!

Checking in-I have all my supplies, just finishing up AK swap and I'll start on this one next week. :thumbsup2

Hope, have you done your Kidani elements yet? Or do you know what you're doing? I'm saving that one for last, but I wanted to know what you had planned before I started planning anything for my pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter