Restaurant for 7 Girls at Disney Springs - October 2023

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
Okay, so I will be going to Disney for my Bachelorette Trip in October and want to do dinner on the day we arrive at Disney Springs. What restaurant would you suggest?

I would go to Splitsville. I think its a really fun venue. You can bowl if you want to. The food is pretty good.

I always enjoy the Edison. Morimoto is underrated very specious and usually not too difficult to get reservations. I would also stop at Jock Lindsey's for Apps. They have the Pretzel charcuterie board (best on property IMO) and Chicken on the Egg, fun atmosphere. Congratulations on your pending nuptials as well. Have the time of your life.

I always enjoy the Edison. Morimoto is underrated very specious and usually not too difficult to get reservations. I would also stop at Jock Lindsey's for Apps. They have the Pretzel charcuterie board (best on property IMO) and Chicken on the Egg, fun atmosphere. Congratulations on your pending nuptials as well. Have the time of your life.
Thank you! I would love Edison but I am hearing that their menu is very limited now. Thank you! I have waited some time for this wedding (8 years for him to propose LOL)

Thank you! I would love Edison but I am hearing that their menu is very limited now. Thank you! I have waited some time for this wedding (8 years for him to propose LOL)
Is your ceremony on property? I myself honeymooned in Disney and my wife and I and our family have been going as often as we could afford for more than 26 years. I am looking forward to taking some grandkids, fingers crossed, to relive the magic of Disney through the eyes of a child again.

Is your ceremony on property? I myself honeymooned in Disney and my wife and I and our family have been going as often as we could afford for more than 26 years. I am looking forward to taking some grandkids, fingers crossed, to relive the magic of Disney through the eyes of a child again.
It is not we are getting married here in Alabama and just doing my Bachelorette trip in Disney.

Frontera Cucina would be a great place for a group like yours.

Tons of choices of Margaritas, queso and guac appetizers.

It's a fun place with great food and it doesn't break the bank like some other DS restaurants.

Are you suggesting "splitsville" on the bill to save money. :)
It’s the bowling venue at Disney springs. Called Splitsvillr. Decent bar good and good sushi. Bowling, food and drink though can add up especially with a lot people.

For a Bachelorette party with that many people, you should probably figure out how much you are willing to spend on alcohol and food and then find places that can fit your budget. 7 women can drink a lot of alcohol which can add up quickly. So if you find a place with the right atmosphere maybe you just order a bunch of starters which would be cheaper than a full dinner with app, salad, entree, dessert. You might consider something on the boardwalk and then go to the dueling piano place and then the dance club. The piano place is about $20 a person, not sure the dance hall. But there’s a variety of restaurants on the boardwalk area including g those at Swan and Dolphin. Big river grill is probably the cheapest. The outside is nice and fun. I like Il Mulono which is pretty reasonable and they have some rooms in the back, knowing how loud 7 women can get 😊

How about City Works Eatery and Pour House? Lots of options, app type stuff to full meals, great variety of beers and such. Also lots of space, a fun atmosphere- and prices are pretty OK for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter