Restaurants At The Four Seasons

Paul Stupin

New DVC Member
My wife and I are heading back to Aulani early April, and am curious if anyone out there has dined at any of the restaurants at the neighboring Four Seasons. First, is it possible to eat there? Are the restaurants open for Aulani visitors? Are they any good? Worth a visit? Monumentally pricey? Would love to hear your experiences!

Mina’s Fish House is very highly rated. I’m not sure, though, what is currently open so it’s best to call the hotel directly to ask. Since Aulani isn’t allowing non hotel guests to dine at the sit down restaurant, I’m not sure if any other hotels are implementing this policy right now.

In past years we have dined at the 4S a couple of times. So yes, they were open to outsiders. However, I'm not sure the hotel is even open at this point.

Mina’s Fish House is very highly rated. I’m not sure, though, what is currently open so it’s best to call the hotel directly to ask. Since Aulani isn’t allowing non hotel guests to dine at the sit down restaurant, I’m not sure if any other hotels are implementing this policy right now.
I think we’ll probably just take a stroll over there and see what’s up when we’re there.

On the 4 Season's website there is a place for dinner reservations. Try to see if you can make a reservation.

Good to hear that 4S is open now. We have friends that have gone over there just for the happy hour in their lounge. They rated it better for food and drinks than what is available in the 'Oleo Room at Aulani.

Mina’s Fish House is outstanding and yes, non hotel guests can dine there

My wife and I tried the Italian place last time for a romantic meal just for us, and were quite disappointed. They didn't seat us until almost an hour after our reservation, the food was Olive Garden quality, and the service was indifferent enough to make us wish we had just booked another meal at 'Ama 'Ama where we've never been let down.

My wife and I tried the Italian place last time for a romantic meal just for us, and were quite disappointed. They didn't seat us until almost an hour after our reservation, the food was Olive Garden quality, and the service was indifferent enough to make us wish we had just booked another meal at 'Ama 'Ama where we've never been let down.
Good to know. Longhi’s down the beach in the Marriott we found to be a really good Italian restaurant.

Just tried to get reservations for mid-May online and nothing at all was available at the Four Seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter