Rides / Attractions You have NEVER Done, But Finally Vow To Do Next Visit...

My upcoming trip in October will be my first time in Epcot as an adult with plenty of time. I've never really spent any time in the World Showcase beyond riding the rides in Mexico/Norway. As a kid you just think "Oh, there are no rides." I'm excited to get the chance to explore the usual stuff, explore the Wine and Food Festival, and dine at Le Cellier/Chefs de France/somewhere else TBD.

I have done the Showcase before the right way, but this next trip I too am going all out to make a full adventure of it. I will be having my passport stamped in every country, etc. I actually like the showcase.

Astro Obitor - we always skip this one, no idea why but we alway say "next time" but never do....well guess what I'm doing it this time

Hall of presidents - don't really care too much if I do or don't but I suppose one of these times I will get to it

Liberty boat

Tom Sawyer island

Tiki Room

Even though the Liberty boat ride is a standing ride, if I have time, I want to do it again. It's been years. I didnt do it during my last 2015 visit. But I definitely wont do it if my feet are feeling fatigued. But there's a great breeze if you want to beat the heat. I hope i have enough time to do it during my upcoming November trip.

I finally did Astro Orbiter last trip, which was about trip #40. I haven't done Liberty Belle in ages, so I'll be sure and do that next trip.

Wow.. 40ish trips and never did AO.
Did you like it???
It's beautiful at night they say.

AK
Kali River Rapids

MK
Country Bears
The Main Street trolley show
The Dapper Dans...have never ran into those guys once...ever.

EPCOT
France and China
Actually setting foot in Canada - there's a waterfall and a path in there. Who knew?

HS
Breaking into a closed Great Movie Ride to see it one last time (just kidding....)

Wow. I run into the Dapper Dans ALL the time, lol.
Country Bears, have never seen them... never will. I would have to have more than two weeks with a lot of extra time before I ever walk into Country Bears.
Ive seen the trolley show but its been years. Hope to run into it this go round in November.

lol about Epcot. Time for you to get crackin'.

Going to miss the Great Movie Ride. :-(

I was pregnant for each of my last two WDW visits so my list is long... 7DMT, Mission Space, FEA, Test Track, Star Tours, RnR, ToT (although this is cuz i was a chicken long ago), FoP, Na'vi, Dinosaur, EE, Primeval Whirl and KRR. Yeah, being pregnant at Disney sucks LOL.

Whoa. Well God Bless ya. Hope you can get them all in next visit.

Mine is the full circuit on the Disneyland Railroad, for the next time I get out to DL that is. The first time I went I didn't know about all the cool stuff to see and I figured it was much like the MK train. On my last trip the train was on refurb, so next time, I'm riding the full loop!

Yes, it was on refurb during my 2015 trip. It's always how I like to start my day at MK.

We just started doing this (one per yearly visit) on our 2017 trip. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Now let's hope the one we pick for next year ends up better than that one. (There's a reason why it wasn't on our touring plan I guess!)

I did it in 2015. I actually enjoyed it. It's on my list to return to it for this year!

I have never done RnR. I like BTMRR, but I'm not big on roller coasters and have always chickened out. Every time we go I tell myself I'm going to get up the courage to do it. I have until April to talk myself into it.

Big Thunder is a MILD coaster. Just fast, but not insane. You should try it.
RNR is more tame than it may seem.. . but I would not do it I am afraid of coasters.

Flights of Wonder - I have always wanted to see this, but something always comes up.
and
My daughter is making me ride Rockin Roller Coaster this year.

I walked out of Flights of Wonder... mainly because I saw it as stealing my time.

Ep - Frozen Ever After and American Adventure
AK - Pandora and Either Kali River Rapids or Dinosaur, have never done either but won't have time to do both
MK - Was going to be Splash Mountain but it's down for refurb!
HS - Was going to be Great Movie ride, oh well.

lol. Splash Mountain being down is going to be a bummer.

My next trip includes my 2.5 yo great nephew. Therefore I plan to do the following which I have never done:
Alladin's Magic Carpets, Tom Sawyer's Island, Triceratops Spin, Disney Junior Live on Stage, the Boneyard.
The following are new to me because they weren't there last time:
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea, Frozen Ever After, Flight of Passage, Navi River Journey.
I also plan to do a few meet & greets, which I have never done before at all--they didn't have them that way in the 1970s.
I will be going to Chef Mickeys for the first time.

Sounds very nice. I too will be doing Chef Mickey's for the first time.
It's funny because I always CHOOSE to NOT do Chef Mickey's. I booked it this time
because I was having too much trouble booking another Character meal. Once I had Chef Mickey's booked, was
suddenly VERY excited about it.

I'm a 57 year old kid who won't do Disney without my meet and greets!

Mission Space, Impressions de France, and Flights of Wonder (the bird show, not the Avatar thingy).

I have never seen any of the video shows at World Showcase, and will skip them again - even though I am doing a full WS day, with passport and all. I think seeing the films are too much for me... and I love history.

Jungle Cruise! :rolleyes1 Promised myself we will do it in March and may even book it as a fastpass.

I think JC s a delight. You get break from the walking and I enjoy the corny jokes. I have heard that if you get on it later at night near closing - or EMH... the jokes are more risque. JC is a must for me. I think you'll like it.

Beauty and the Beast!!!! DH is not big on shows so I've just never made it a priority. I am for sure going this year if it's the ONLY thing I do at HS that day.

I'm skipping all shows this year. But going to see LA NOUBA before it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter