Ridin’ Solo – ‘Une Personne S’il Vous Plait’ **COMPLETED (Plus Lunch At Walt's)**

Aw I'm so sad thats the trip report over - fabulous, loved reading it :love:.

Linda I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of your TR! You've made me really excited about my solo-trip later this year!

Walt's will definately be going on my dining-list too now :cutie:

Thanks for taking the time to read along :goodvibes You are going to have a wonderful time on your solo-trip and I am sure you will love Walt's :cool1:

Really enjoyed your TR. I go every 10 days or so just for the day and I'm always nearly alone.
It's amazing how much you see.
Will have to go and try the cocktails at lunchtime and report back :lol:

Wow, how great to be able to visit every 10 days :woohoo: I guess you must live close by :confused3

So it's Walt's over Rainforest cafe? :confused3

No contest :rotfl2:

Aw I'm so sad thats the trip report over - fabulous, loved reading it :love:.

Thanks for reading, I'll have to book myself another trip and do it all again :thumbsup2

Fantastic report Linda!:)

Your photos are beautiful! When's the next scheduled trip to WDW?

Thanks so much :goodvibes We are off to WDW in May :banana: Sooooooo excited as we are trying out our first cruise as well :cool1:

Awwww it's all over...

Thanks for your lovely TR - I have loved sharing it with you! :goodvibes Great photos too! Really glad you enjoyed Walts! :cloud9:

When are you going back...?!!

Wow, how great to be able to visit every 10 days :woohoo: I guess you must live close by :confused3

I'm now about 30 mins away by car so I've been practically living there over the last year :rolleyes1

Hope to get a good deal again on the PA for this year as we are saving for WDW in 2012 :thumbsup2

WHAT A FAB REPORT I JUST WISHED YOU STAYED LONGER!:rotfl::rotfl:

I want you to know that just because of your TR and your review I made a reservation at Walt's for lunch :goodvibes

I want you to know that just because of your TR and your review I made a reservation at Walt's for lunch :goodvibes

Ooh I really hope you enjoy it (I'm sure you will :goodvibes)
Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back :thumbsup2

That was GREAT!! Can't believe you were first in an empty park twice! :woohoo: I really hope I get to DLP one day... it looks beautiful. :goodvibes Thanks for sharing!

great trip report :goodvibes: You really lucked out with weather and crowds, it all seemed so relaxing as well.

That was GREAT!! Can't believe you were first in an empty park twice! :woohoo: I really hope I get to DLP one day... it looks beautiful. :goodvibes Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
I was so lucky to get the park to myself two mornings running :cool1:
I hope you get to DLP some time, I am sure you would love it

great trip report :goodvibes: You really lucked out with weather and crowds, it all seemed so relaxing as well.

Thanks for your lovely comments, I did seem to have more than my fair share of pixie dust on this trip :cloud9:

I have just read your whole trip report in one go:goodvibes. What a great time you had, I can't imagine being the only person in the whole park

I have just read your whole trip report in one go:goodvibes. What a great time you had, I can't imagine being the only person in the whole park

Thanks for reading, it must have been a trial reading all my ramblings in one go !! :)

Subbing. Found your link on another thread. can't wait to go back and read it. My Austin wants to go here for his graduation present. Good think its not intell 2016 that way I have time to save.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter