Ridin’ Solo – ‘Une Personne S’il Vous Plait’ **COMPLETED (Plus Lunch At Walt's)**

Subbing. Found your link on another thread. can't wait to go back and read it. My Austin wants to go here for his graduation present. Good think its not intell 2016 that way I have time to save.

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
At least going in 2016 gives you lots of time to plan :thumbsup2

What an excellent read!
I'll definitely be trying that New York New York cocktail myself... ;)

Glad you enjoyed it!
Enjoy your cocktail :thumbsup2

Hi! I just read your report, and I enjoyed it very much. My family and I just returned (2 days ago) from spring break at WDW where it was incredibly crowded! Just walking around was difficult at most of the parks due to the crowds...seeing your photos of an empty park is unreal!
Your report makes me want to go there :) You said the last time you visited was in 2006? And you're just a Eurostar ride away? What gives?;)

Hi! I just read your report, and I enjoyed it very much. My family and I just returned (2 days ago) from spring break at WDW where it was incredibly crowded! Just walking around was difficult at most of the parks due to the crowds...seeing your photos of an empty park is unreal!
Your report makes me want to go there :) You said the last time you visited was in 2006? And you're just a Eurostar ride away? What gives?;)

Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes

I will certainly try not to leave it so long until my next trip :laughing:

I just read your entire trip report and it was absolutely wonderful!! :goodvibes I loved all your pictures and your cocktails around the lake. Now I really want to go to DLP!

:lovestruc A truly wonderful Trip Report! :lovestruc

I loved every second reading it, and beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing :cloud9:

Thanks so much for your lovely comments :hug:

I just read your entire trip report and it was absolutely wonderful!! :goodvibes I loved all your pictures and your cocktails around the lake. Now I really want to go to DLP!

Hello again :goodvibes
Thanks for reading, if I ever get my dining review finished I may do a TR for my May 2011 WDW trip
I am dying to get back to DLP though!

Sounds like you had a great trip - looking forward to trying out the cocktails!

Have one for me :thumbsup2

Hi Linda!! I just found your TR and loved it!!

During our trip at the DLH we had the parks and fantasyland to ourselves twice, and one time Jack went into the loo and I was stood in Fantasyland for a couple of minutes 100% alone, which was really exciting!

How fun you got to do that for 2 whole mornings!!

Loved your report, thanks for sharing!

Hi Linda!! I just found your TR and loved it!!

During our trip at the DLH we had the parks and fantasyland to ourselves twice, and one time Jack went into the loo and I was stood in Fantasyland for a couple of minutes 100% alone, which was really exciting!

How fun you got to do that for 2 whole mornings!!

Loved your report, thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read along :goodvibes
I love your TRs so it's lovely to know you have read one of mine :thumbsup2

It was a pleasure to read your TR. I feel like I've had a quick solo trip to DLP myself! One question: Are the pools indoors? It looked quite nippy outside, but you mentioned swimming. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Such a lovely report to read through.
Walt's was already on my want-list for my trip in July but now even more... And that New York, New York cocktail will surely find another fan in me :) All in the name of research, of course.

It was a pleasure to read your TR. I feel like I've had a quick solo trip to DLP myself! One question: Are the pools indoors? It looked quite nippy outside, but you mentioned swimming. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks for reading my TR :goodvibes
There is a really nice indoor pool and The Disneyland Hotel, plus a sauna and steam room
I am pretty sure that Hotel New York. Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay all have indoor pools as well :thumbsup2

Such a lovely report to read through.
Walt's was already on my want-list for my trip in July but now even more... And that New York, New York cocktail will surely find another fan in me :) All in the name of research, of course.

Try and get a window table at Walt's if one is available, it's a wonderful spot to people watch from :cloud9:

Just stumbled across this, sounds like you had an amazing trip. Fab photos, thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Thanks for reading my TR :goodvibes
There is a really nice indoor pool and The Disneyland Hotel, plus a sauna and steam room
I am pretty sure that Hotel New York. Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay all have indoor pools as well :thumbsup2

Try and get a window table at Walt's if one is available, it's a wonderful spot to people watch from :cloud9:

The hotels you mentioned all have indoor pools which are linked to an outside pool, the DLH is the only pool which is totally indoors:thumbsup2

I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but I have only just found and read your trip report as I am entering the planning stages for our September DLP trip. Wonderful report, great photos! Walt's and Blue Lagoon are a must for our trip. And of course, I'm especially impressed by your "cocktails around the lake" review. :thumbsup2

I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but I have only just found and read your trip report as I am entering the planning stages for our September DLP trip. Wonderful report, great photos! Walt's and Blue Lagoon are a must for our trip. And of course, I'm especially impressed by your "cocktails around the lake" review. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading my review :goodvibes
I am really enjoying your dining reviews at the moment :thumbsup2
I am hoping to get another trip to DLP early next year if they have the same 40% off promotions

Wonderful trip report Linda, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I've never read a DLP TR before and I really, really enjoyed reading yours. You have a wonderful, warm writing style that I just love, thanks so much for sharing your adventures (and your cocktails :lmao:) with us! :goodvibes

Wonderful trip report Linda, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I've never read a DLP TR before and I really, really enjoyed reading yours. You have a wonderful, warm writing style that I just love, thanks so much for sharing your adventures (and your cocktails :lmao:) with us! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading and really glad to hear that you enjoyed it :goodvibes

I wanted to read one of your TR's, and chose this one. :) I know next-to-nothing about DLP, so it was a lot of fun! I now have two more items on my bucket list: (The only other one is to go white-water rafting, actually...) To do a solo Disney trip someday and to see Disneyland Paris someday! :)

I wanted to read one of your TR's, and chose this one. :) I know next-to-nothing about DLP, so it was a lot of fun! I now have two more items on my bucket list: (The only other one is to go white-water rafting, actually...) To do a solo Disney trip someday and to see Disneyland Paris someday! :)

Aww thanks for reading - I hope you get to visit one day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter