• Lime

• Green

• Blue

• Purple

• Silver

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
because this thread had fallen down to the 3rd page, and it just shouldn't

Here's my own personal OBA - to bad it isn't a little bigger to actually be able to ride in! :rotfl:
P5300010.jpg

because this thread had fallen down to the 3rd page, and it just shouldn't

Here's my own personal OBA - to bad it isn't a little bigger to actually be able to ride in! :rotfl:
P5300010.jpg

Oh, Okay. I get it now. So how long do the batteries last on your monorail? I was thinking of getting one this year.

Oh, Okay. I get it now. So how long do the batteries last on your monorail? I was thinking of getting one this year.

They last a good bit of time

I use to go and sit in DDs room and run that and the trains oin the Dark. She has since taken it down so she can have more room but we will get everything up again somewhere.

Here is the entire layout
DSC00005.jpg

Here it is going past my Fav Snowglobe
P1000011.jpg

You can see more in the link in my Sig TINK ROOM HERE

I gave a toy Old Band-Aid to my dad last Christmas and I love to watch it go around in circles but the best part is the voice just like you are riding the real Old Band-Aid!!

I love Old Band-Aid!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I gave a toy Old Band-Aid to my dad last Christmas and I love to watch it go around in circles but the best part is the voice just like you are riding the real Old Band-Aid!!

I love Old Band-Aid!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WOW! I've got to have one of those too! Where can I get one? :hyper:

I love blue and green a close second. I love the monorails so much, I am buying the monorail pieces (train, track, castle, contemporary, etc) and building my own Disney World!

I use to go and sit in DDs room and run that and the trains oin the Dark. She has since taken it down so she can have more room but we will get everything up again somewhere.

DSC00005.jpg

P1000011.jpg

WHAT an awesome set-up NoPrince.... I love it!!!

WHAT an awesome set-up NoPrince.... I love it!!!

Thanks it seemed like once we filled it She decided she need more space in her Room. She went from that Bunk Full Fulton to a Slat on the Floor Full Futon.

It really did open her small room up so I can't blame her I have the One NBX globe in my room , a few stayed in hers and everything else got packed away.

It was real neat to sit there in the Dark with just the outer lights and globes shining listening to the OBA. You could look right up through it from her bottom bed.

I am a huuuuuge fan of the Monorail. And of course, the best color is PURPLE. :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

I never thought about the smell being like an old band-aid. I always called it the Disney World Petting Zoo. :rolleyes1

I'll be on Old Band-Aid on Sunday :yay: and I'll try to get on the fantastic Purple for you at least once! :wizard:

DSC00005.jpg

P1000011.jpg

I wish I had a space where I could do a OBA and Disney train. Love what you did!::yes::

WOW! I've got to have one of those too! Where can I get one? :hyper:

I bought one on Ebay. I also bought dad the Contemporary.

I am a huuuuuge fan of the Monorail. And of course, the best color is PURPLE. :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

I never thought about the smell being like an old band-aid. I always called it the Disney World Petting Zoo. :rolleyes1

I'll be on Old Band-Aid on Sunday :yay: and I'll try to get on the fantastic Purple for you at least once! :wizard:

Purple is awesome! Take a Picture of Purple Old Band-Aid and post it if you can! Welcome to the Old Band-Aid lovers club.:thumbsup2

I LOVE OLD BAND-AID!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love blue and green a close second. I love the monorails so much, I am buying the monorail pieces (train, track, castle, contemporary, etc) and building my own Disney World!

Welcome to the Old Band-Aid lovers club!!:thumbsup2

I LOVE OLD BAND-AID!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

enjoy your trip! we are getting close!! One month and one day! I can't wait to leave the "Real" World behind! :)

I forgot to come back to this thread after our trip! We rode Old Band Aid a lot, but I have to say, it smells different now!

I saw good old Purple a bunch of times, but never got to ride on it.. :( Maybe you'll have better luck when you go in November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter