Right This Minute I'd Rather Be...

RebeccaB

DIS Veteran
Headed to Epcot, standing in line for Soarin and thinking of eating at Sunshine Seasons afterwards, instead of facing tomorrow's silly April Fool's Day snowstorm. :scared1: I can hear the music, the sounds of the crowds,the water, smell the wonderful aromas, and feel the warm sun on my face.....

Headed to Epcot, standing in line for Soarin and thinking of eating at Sunshine Seasons afterwards, instead of facing tomorrow's silly April Fool's Day snowstorm. :scared1: I can hear the music, the sounds of the crowds,the water, smell the wonderful aromas, and feel the warm sun on my face.....

I like the way you think (Epcot is my favorite park)!

For some reason, though, I'm feeling a bit Magic Kingdom-ish today, so I think I'd rather be hanging out and riding Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean continuously all day. :thumbsup2

watching RD at MK, heading towards Jungle Cruise, then POTC & anxiously waiting for 11am so I could have my 1st dole whip of the day!

I'd much rather be a Blizzard Beach with the fake snow than sitting here listening to the weatherman talk about the snowstorm headed this way tonight. April Fool's Day indeed. :sad2:

Relaxing and perusing my guidebooks, putting the finishing touches on my binder, making travel food. Instead, I'm stressing out, doing laundry, cleaning the house, etc. getting ready to leave tomorrow! Still so much to do!

Feeling a little like MK today with the nice warm weather. Would like to be sitting in the Bakery having a coffee & cinnamon bun..:love:

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I will hijack the bus who's going, i just cant believe that tomorrow is April Fools day and we have a snow storm headed our way so tired of WINTER , all i can say is WHO EVER PISSED MOTHER NATURE OFF PLEASE SEND HER A BIG GIFT so she will stop all the crappy weather. But if i could i would love to be at MK about to get on BTM.

Waiting for MK RD...then just strolling around and catching rides that don't have long waits as we go. (If its still my dream, none will have long waits!)

Feeling a little like MK today with the nice warm weather. Would like to be sitting in the Bakery having a coffee & cinnamon bun..:love:

Yes this would be perfect :cloud9: after the inch of snow we got last night. I'm so ready for summer.

Walking into MK with the aroma of popcorn greeting me popcorn:: maybe I will hang a left at the end of Main Street and head over to Adventureland! :cloud9:

Walking from Mouse Gears towards Test Track. Stopping to watch the monorail go by over head. Contemplating getting a turkey leg just for fun, but deciding against it. I'll wait for lunch in the World Showcase. Stop and get a fast pass for Test Track for later. Then leisurely taking the red path into the World Showcase. I'll stop along the way and look for turtles in the pond. Then I'll meander over to Mexico and have my first margarita of the day. Maybe DH and I will share some chips and guacamole.

having thought some more...

I could really go for lunch at Columbia Harbour House now & then ride HM before heading over to see Philharmagic. Take a spin in the racecars & go shoot things at Buzz Light Year.

:cloud9:

It just snowed for the millionth time here in cleveland so I would much rather be sitting in a lounger next to SAB with a really strong drink in hand! I am so glad that will be a reality in 50 more days :banana:

It just snowed for the millionth time here in cleveland so I would much rather be sitting in a lounger next to SAB with a really strong drink in hand! I am so glad that will be a reality in 50 more days :banana:

I feel for those of you getting dumped on right now. You have had a terrible winter. :sad1: at least we aren't getting a lot of snow and it is normal in Alaska to get snow this time of year, even if we are ready to move on to summer :thumbsup2

I've decided that since we don't have anymore than a tentative trip planned for July 2012 I'm going to just live vicariously through all of you that get to go. :cool1: for getting to go in 50 days!!!

I really liked your edited remark about the iPad and the self correction. It can be such a pain at times and make me say even stranger things than normal:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter