Right This Minute I'd Rather Be...

As mother nature is having her way with us again, I can't help but want stroll into Animal Kingdom and ride the safari to see the animals followed by a relaxing train ride to Planet Watch. Oh how warm that sun must feel.

On my way to Epcot:) Taking a stroll around Future World then hitting the World Showcase:thumbsup2:

right now I would love to be on my all time favorite "Rock N Roller Coaster"!:love:

Stepping onto the ME headed towards The Beach Club resort....The smells, the sights, the laughter and silliness that occurs while on a WDW vacation is what I long for..It gets me through the long days and even longer nights :flower3:

in the Florida sun (although we are having a sunny day here today), walking through WS with my DH, while I sip on a Grey Goose slushie. Then we will head "home" to Canada, grab a Labatt Blue and wait for Illuminations to start!

I would rather be moving to our spot in Epcot, right at the beginging of World SHowcase, nice red wine in one hand, talking to my friends, shifting a little so my mom can see the water and looking for my DH to come back with popcorn before it starts. Then "Good evening..." Goose bumps!!

I'd rather be doing that than home sick.

Drinking around the world at showcase and going to Octoberfest for mountains and mountains of food

At this very moment....sitting on a balcony with my husband, enjoying a Blue Moon and revelling in the Florida humidity!!!

Having my morning tea at the food court and grabbing a bus to hit the parks w/ the kiddos :) *******sigh********* Oh how much I wish I were at WDW right now!!!!!!!

I'd rather be on the Haunted Mansion or Space Mountain. Or even just wandering through MK.

...walking across the boardwalk, strolling over the bridge towards the international gateway in Epcot, on my way to have a golden at the rose and crown. :thumbsup2

Riding the Magical Express to the Polynesian for a 10 day all expense paid trip to WDW w/ my fiance. Oh yeah, can't forget 10 paid days off work to compensate for missed time. Only if...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter