Rip Ride Rocket - any smoother than the Hulk?

I usually find RRR pretty smooth, though maybe that depends on the seat? We'll usually wait for the front. One thing I love about RRR is the lap restraint. I despise the over-the-shoulder restraints that are too close to your head and leave you banging your head from side to side. That's what ruins a coaster for me. I vaguely remember hating the Hulk for this reason, but that was a long time ago. I'm afraid the new Hulk will still have that problem, though.

Maybe it affects us all differently? I too prefer the ride of RRR to Hulk, which always gives me a headache.

After the refurb, I rode Hulk in the front, middle, and back and all were really bad for me. The roughness seems a lot worse to me. All three positions were bad. I only did it three times because I used to love Hulk and wanted to make sure it wasn't just seat positions. I won't do Hulk anymore and I used to do it multiple times. I shy away from RRR these days because once I hurt my neck afterwards and it hurt for three weeks. It wasn't worth it for that. At the time, it didn't feel too rough to me though. I might be fine on RRR still, but after that experience, I don't want to chance it. (I still do Dragon Challenge without an issue. Red/Fire is my favorite side).

Maybe it affects us all differently? I too prefer the ride of RRR to Hulk, which always gives me a headache.

I think it is an individual thing........and probably why we always tell folks to try a ride themselves and see how they are on it......

I cannot do Simpsons for all the tea in China.......but fine with all the coasters........others can do it no problem, so yep, different rides definitely affect everyone in different ways.

If you are a male:

Hulk=gentle on the junk
RRR=not gentle on the junk

Not sure about females.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter