ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see any pass through today. Weird. Hopefully they make up for it tomorrow but I don't remember any passes on Fridays recently.

The problem was that I wanted the contract, and of course that specific UY, so I wound up "crawling back" with an offer that was still too low, but not insulting. We wound up closing about 5 points below the asking price. I'm happy I got the contract and am of course excited, in spite of the long ROFR wait ahead!
The contract I just posted is definitely more per point than some I've seen, but April use years are only like 8% of PVB, so small, loaded, April UY contracts don't come along very often. It was listed at $170, I offered $160, then accepted the counteroffer of $165. I'm happy. Over the life of the contract, a few dollars difference per point on the purchase price is pretty insignificant anyway.

Domique---$152-$13196-80-BLT-Feb--1/19, 109/20, 80/21, 80/22- sent 6/25
Adding on, again!
I can't believe my husband agreed to buy this one. :love: I'm sure it will pass, hopefully quickly, I need to use those points!
EVERYTHING will pass right now. Only blockage is sellers who of course won’t accept any price.

So if you can get a seller to accept a price then it will pass. Question is how long DVC will let everything slide?

The most recent incentives to buy direct indicates that they have a lot of inventory and a looking to move that fast. In that case we can expect to see downwards prices for quite some time.

EVERYTHING will pass right now. Only blockage is sellers who of course won’t accept any price.

So if you can get a seller to accept a price then it will pass. Question is how long DVC will let everything slide?

The most recent incentives to buy direct indicates that they have a lot of inventory and a looking to move that fast. In that case we can expect to see downwards prices for quite some time.
🥳👍

Domique---$152-$13196-80-BLT-Feb--1/19, 109/20, 80/21, 80/22- sent 6/25
Adding on, again!
I can't believe my husband agreed to buy this one. :love: I'm sure it will pass, hopefully quickly, I need to use those points!
You can always ask the seller to bank the 80 that are in the 2020 year for you if necessary. Be sure to do that before it gets too far along so it doesn't mess up the final verification.

I have 3 UY’s and I must admit it’s easier than you would think.
I guess as long as you’re planning ahead it’s easy... so far I have 2 same use year. Trying desperately not to add another lol. I’m going to add a DVCAA (Disney Vacation Club Addicts Anonymous) 🤫

Oh here we go. Grand Floridian at 140. Now I have to send out a bunch more offers and of course listen to all the condescending comments from brokers. The ones that anger me the most are the ones who claim this thread should not be trusted. I should not listen to strangers on the internet, but I should trust the strangers selling me DVC.

Oh here we go. Grand Floridian at 140. Now I have to send out a bunch more offers and of course listen to all the condescending comments from brokers. The ones that anger me the most are the ones who claim this thread should not be trusted. I should not listen to strangers on the internet, but I should trust the strangers selling me DVC.
Trusting strangers with no agenda > trusting strangers with money at stake

May the force be with you, always!

You can always ask the seller to bank the 80 that are in the 2020 year for you if necessary. Be sure to do that before it gets too far along so it doesn't mess up the final verification.

I hadn't thought of that, I just messaged the agent. Thank you:worship: I might have missed the banking window! I appreciate your help!!

Not sure how long they will let them pass. Just signed on another one today. They will still be strapped for cash for a few months though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter