ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying! Still waiting on an SSR contact from 3/18. I have nothing of value to add. Just venting. I keep checking this form to see if anyone else has heard back. I did hear through the grapevine that the office that handles these contacts has lost a bunch of people and is running behind.

Good luck all!

I'm dying! Still waiting on an SSR contact from 3/18. I have nothing of value to add. Just venting. I keep checking this form to see if anyone else has heard back. I did hear through the grapevine that the office that handles these contacts has lost a bunch of people and is running behind.

Good luck all!
Still waiting on my 3/22 SSR as well. *sigh*

Huskerpaul---$134-$29777-210-BWV-Apr-0/21, 119/22, 210/23, 210/24- sent 4/1, passed 4/28

Woot! Just passed ROFR! I was sure this would get taken but worth a shot since it was my first attempt. So very happy to be wrong.
Thanks to all on this thread for all your shared wisdom. I plan to be lurking on these forums for years to come. 😁

I was excited to see two emails this afternoon - of course one with a subject of UPDATE!, making me think we had a ROFR decision, but nope, just a non-update that we haven’t heard from Disney yet, and then another email verifying info for closing docs. Such a tease! It’s an SSR sent 4/4, so we’re “only” on day 24.

So I am curious what it means for those of us who have been waiting 30+ days -- has it been typical that the longer you wait, the higher the likelihood of Disney taking the contract and you don't pass ROFR? Or am I just having a pessimistic moment? 😭

Has anyone waited longer than 30+ days but passed? I would have to assume yes? Trying to stay positive!!

So I am curious what it means for those of us who have been waiting 30+ days -- has it been typical that the longer you wait, the higher the likelihood of Disney taking the contract and you don't pass ROFR? Or am I just having a pessimistic moment? 😭

Has anyone waited longer than 30+ days but passed? I would have to assume yes? Trying to stay positive!!
I passed at 35 days... but saw someone else got taken at 45 or 47! I don't think you can really read into the length of time that you wait. If they want it, they take it...

While it is not official. I can say that I did a statistical analysis a few pages back that indeed showed the there seemed to be a shorter waiting time for those that were taken. Individual cases are of course just anecdotal but on average passes take statistically significant more time. So...reason to be optimistic if you ignore the whole independent events thing.

While it is not official. I can say that I did a statistical analysis a few pages back that indeed showed the there seemed to be a shorter waiting time for those that were taken. Individual cases are of course just anecdotal but on average passes take statistically significant more time. So...reason to be optimistic if you ignore the whole independent events thing.
I was thinking about that, too.. However, at that time, there were very few taking more than 30 days.... there seem to be a sizable number taking 30 and even 40+ days to come back now which didn't appear to be the norm in Q1.

I was thinking about that, too.. However, at that time, there were very few taking more than 30 days.... there seem to be a sizable number taking 30 and even 40+ days to come back now which didn't appear to be the norm in Q1.
It changes all the time. My first contract took right around 40 days so waiting the 30 I did this time around seemed like a cake walk.

I was past 40 days and had mine taken on Tuesday. OKW (Extended) contract. But alas, I already have another one heading to ROFR at BWV!! Let's Go!!

Woot! Just passed ROFR! I was sure this would get taken but worth a shot since it was my first attempt. So very happy to be wrong.
Thanks to all on this thread for all your shared wisdom. I plan to be lurking on these forums for years to come. 😁
So happy to see many BWV passes, I just love that resort so much. I would go through ROFR again and again literally for it.

Congrats! Great price!!

So I read a rumor on another thread of skyline extensions would be to AKV and SSR possibly someday. Maybe Disney is buying back a bunch of points at those resorts before they launch that project? Or maybe they are trying to increase these resorts price since they do have a longer contract and yet the 2042 resorts were beating them out! I do notice that there seem to be patterns to the ROFR process so maybe there is some rhyme and reason to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter