ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read a rumor on another thread of skyline extensions would be to AKV and SSR possibly someday. Maybe Disney is buying back a bunch of points at those resorts before they launch that project? Or maybe they are trying to increase these resorts price since they do have a longer contract and yet the 2042 resorts were beating them out! I do notice that there seem to be patterns to the ROFR process so maybe there is some rhyme and reason to it.
Skyliner at SSR would be a huge bonus!

I think I would rather be on the skyliner and have HS and Epcot over MK. Also I checked out RIV last time I was there and was impressed.
Ahhh...ok! You're aware of the resale restrictions I would guess? I like the rooms there, not a Skyliner fan.. dues are lower at GF and price is the same, with no restrictions.. which is why I was curious. Thanks!

Tx3Mom---$170-$17970-100-BCV-Feb-0/21, 16/22, 88/23, 100/24-Seller pays MF 2022- sent 4/2, passed 4/28

I am SO very excited and a bit shocked this one passed after the bloodbath of last month!!

We are Poly owners as of two days ago and now Beach Club!! 🎉🙌🏻
That is a great price point for 100 points!
Congrats!!

larry47591(seller)---$134-$14099-100-AKV-Mar-0/21, 50/22, 100/23-Seller pays MF ‘22- sent 3/20, taken 4/28

Still waiting on our Saratoga we are selling as well submitted it on 3/25
As the buyer that's a bummer. Thanks for accepting the contract! Probably would have offered a bit more if I had been reading this forum earlier. Guess I'm off to make another offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter