ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!! I guess Disney doesn’t process these in order. 😭😭😭😭. So ready to find out!
I was hopeful we'd hear Monday as it was 3 weeks out from when ours was submitted. Even got an email from concierge today...thought it wad what we've been waiting for. Nope just an email letting us know we're still waiting to hear back on ROFR. Duh of course we know that 😄 🤣 I appreciate the communication and letting us know they haven't forgotten us, but at this point every time my phone goes off I'm jumping in hopes of the welcome home.

I was hopeful we'd hear Monday as it was 3 weeks out from when ours was submitted. Even got an email from concierge today...thought it wad what we've been waiting for. Nope just an email letting us know we're still waiting to hear back on ROFR. Duh of course we know that 😄 🤣 I appreciate the communication and letting us know they haven't forgotten us, but at this point every time my phone goes off I'm jumping in hopes of the welcome home.
Got the same email today. I am sitting at 23 days. We are in the same boat. So feeling it!!

I got an email today with some documents related to the contract....

But none of it had anything to do with ROFR.

Such a tease!
Ok, is this really standard operating procedure?

Email subject: DVC RESALE MARKET UPDATE

Email contents: Just a brief message to advise you that Disney is still in the process of deciding on Right of First Refusal for your contract. All is well. I am continuing to monitor the progress and will be in touch again soon!

Hey thanks! I was successfully not thinking about this until you reminded me for no reason!

Email contents: Just a brief message to advise you that Disney is still in the process of deciding on Right of First Refusal for your contract. All is well. I am continuing to monitor the progress and will be in touch again soon!

Hey thanks! I was successfully not thinking about this until you reminded me for no reason!
I got something similar from Fidelity too. It's a tough one. Brokers know that this is one of the hardest part of buying resale and also an element they have no control over. I totally get your pain though. I'd probably not want to hear anything either until an actual decision has been made. Hang in there!

My hubby texted me when I was driving on my way home from work saying that the email was poopy. I hadn't seen anything come through on my car so I had to stop thinking it was finally here and it was a no. Then I see it's that same exact email. I have been trying not to think about ROFR but it's not working and that didn't help either. 😅 This is our first time going through this (and we have 2 contracts waiting 2 weeks apart from each other) and I'm not sure I'd want to go through this stress again 😜 but who are we kidding we didn't even make it 2 weeks without adding on.

I got this one too. And at the beginning I swear they say you won’t hear from them until they get info from Disney. Then they send this. And then they send another about escrow info like a week later lol. The heart attacks 😂

Jbrennan1061 $139-$6075-38-SSR-AUG- 0/21, 76/22- 38/23 sent 3/28

First time bidder going through rofr. Do you guys think I'll make it? I wanted a small points contract just to see if I like it and I'd buy more later on.
It all depends on if they got enough last month when they bought so many! Pretty good deal if you get it though!

Speaking of Boardwalk

MFMont---$147-$23940-150-BWV-Aug-150/21, 300/22, 150/23- sent 3/20, Taken 4/7

With all the contracts passing yesterday, when we didn't hear anything, I had a feeling this was our fate.
Bummer.. Mine is definitely gone, then.... RIV here I come....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter