ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have not seen or heard from Cammy at DVCclosings.com but we just cleared ROFR Friday and she was still at mason when we submitted our contract. I will ask if she is joining them when they send my closing docs— we cleared ROFR late Friday and I wasn’t expecting to get them this weekend, hopefully early tomorrow. 🤞

We got a contract that defaulted to $1000 on credit card and I was just in a hurry to get moving on my effectively <$140/pt VGF contract (contract price was $150 but came loaded with more than 1/2 of 2022 banked points).

Hey people, I think I figured out where Cammy Smith (formerly of Mason Title) is.

@HyperspaceMountainPilot posted in the Closing Time thread about a broker suggesting the use of a particular title company. The website posted was this:https://dvcclosings.com/

But when I googled the name of the Founder & CEO of that title company, I found this:
https://www.dvctitles.com/

And it lists Cammy Smith as Partner & Senior Escrow Officer.

In fact, it lists her on the website above the guy who is listed as founder and CEO on the other website.
Ok, that was ME and now I'm kinda ticked! Lol. I had never in all my research heard of DVC closings so I chose to make Fidelity redo my paperwork for Mason. Now this makes more sense and seems like there was some insider info ;)

Last edited:

Yup! Saw the 300 pointer come up too after we had a counter finalized.

Now if only we can get ROFR completed quickly and Fidelity to move!
They were not budging much! I’m surprised you got them below 90, I started at 14k and got up to 15,5 before I gave up 🤣

They were not budging much! I’m surprised you got them below 90, I started at 14k and got up to 15,5 before I gave up 🤣
Ah well you got me thinking I overbid. But I still think $87.50 is a pretty good price for a 200 point contract. You got an incredible deal, but I don’t know what we would do with 300 points, which is about a 150 more than we wanted at Aulani. We plan on adding on a VDH. Hawaii residents here looking for a staycation destination.

Ah well you got me thinking I overbid. But I still think $87.50 is a pretty good price for a 200 point contract. You got an incredible deal, but I don’t know what we would do with 300 points, which is about a 150 more than we wanted at Aulani. We plan on adding on a VDH. Hawaii residents here looking for a staycation destination.
Oh you didn’t overbid! I honestly was shocked they accepted my first offer on this one. We are also going to add on at VDH 😍 we have 5 kids so more points is better since we need a 2 bedroom. Maybe we will see you one of these days in HI or CA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter