ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one sent on 4 / 25 also. I don't want to jinx it but maybe we'll hear back tomorrow or the next day.... I feel like they ROFR like two or three times a week.
It's killing me because I keep checking my emails

How are there more points in 2023 with normal points in 22 and 24?
There were 125 points banked from 2021 into 2022 in addition to 62 current 2022 points. The sellers banked those points into 2023 ahead of entering into contract (per my request). So now there are 125 banked points in 2022 and 187 (62 banked and 125 current year) points in 2023.

Darn, just backed out of an offer because I glanced at the broker's "savings" advertisement. Grand Floridian isn't $255 a point. The site is still calculating the savings at that price. When the unicorn I wanted came up, I snatched it asap. But, after figuring out the price vs direct, it was obvious that they were using the old price and not the current. Prob just an error, but I emailed specifically to address the issue. So- going direct in this case actually came out almost the same because I'd get 2022 points with my purchase in addition to 2023. The contract I wanted had points for 2024. If I rent the points I'll get direct, it's only a couple of hundred difference. That's not going to get me to go through the resale process. It's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter