ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got official notification that the SSR contract was sent for ROFR. I am not expecting it to pass ROFR at $131pp; so I just hope that I hear back in time to buy VGF direct by 3/30.

Maybe this is part of the strategy. Price GFV reasonably, with great incentives, then gobble up a good chunk of resales to guide buyers to go directly with DVC. Sounds like a win-win for DVC.
DVC will not ROFR actively selling resorts, similar to AUL and RIV.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. We went ahead and bought Riviera with the current incentives. Did two contracts at 150 points each but got the same incentive as if we had bought one 300 point contract. Also had a referral credit from our friend and was able to get a Sept use year giving me the 2021 points as well. So I think overall we did well.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. We went ahead and bought Riviera with the current incentives. Did two contracts at 150 points each but got the same incentive as if we had bought one 300 point contract. Also had a referral credit from our friend and was able to get a Sept use year giving me the 2021 points as well. So I think overall we did well.
How do referrals work?

How do referrals work?
My friend who is a DVC member filled out a form on her members page. I then clicked the link and filled out the information. We received a $500 (total) credit in addition to the advertised incentives for Riviera. Not sure it is valid at all resorts or not. Wasn't expecting it. Just thought she would get a gift out of it and wanted to make her smile.

Went ahead with $170 on a 100 - needed the UY & seller pays my closing costs
Will depend on how quickly they sell VGF2 on where resale goes
Overall happy pulling the trigger now
Congratulation! I have a June use year as well, and think this looks like a great contract! Have they have already banked the 2021 points though?

Congratulation! I have a June use year as well, and think this looks like a great contract! Have they have already banked the 2021 points though?
No, which really stinks. Even IF we get thru this process in 60 days - nothing left to book.

I am wondering how much the dues will go up with the new building.
It was a very low cost refit that will need little ongoing maintenance, I think the dues could be best in WDW for awhile now. But let’s check this again in Dec 2022

It was a very low cost refit that will need little ongoing maintenance, I think the dues could be best in WDW for awhile now. But let’s check this again in Dec 2022
Agreed, I would imagine if they aren't having to replace appliances and the general upkeep for more/different type of things and still get the same dues/pt they are going to come out ahead.

Can you tell me the date your deed was recorded at OCC for your resale purchase where your points were added to your account this week.

Thanks

Does anyone have the sheet for the new VGF2 (?) incentives and what the pricing is for the different points purchased levels? Similar to what someone posted for the BLT incentives a few weeks back?

Does anyone have the sheet for the new VGF2 (?) incentives and what the pricing is for the different points purchased levels? Similar to what someone posted for the BLT incentives a few weeks back?

Attachments

• GrandFloridian_Member_DeveloperCredit.pdf
    138.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter