ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisneymama---$140-$48255-320-SSR-Dec-567/21, 320/22, 320/23- sent 2/9

Taken 3/3. 😭

Of everything I have seen lately this one is downright shocking and surprised people haven't talked about it more. Disney just ROFR a large SSR for $140. That is a substantial increase, the previous high end for large SSR was like 132ish!! If this is beginning a trend smaller SSR contracts will start being around $150 which is insane.

Of everything I have seen lately this one is downright shocking and surprised people haven't talked about it more. Disney just ROFR a large SSR for $140. That is a substantial increase, the previous high end for large SSR was like 132ish!! If this is beginning a trend smaller SSR contracts will start being around $150 which is insane.

If this keeps happening, I might have to list my 210 pt SSR and trade them in for some VGF points!

Wow yes this is high. Wonder if we are close to another price increase on some sold out resorts. Maybe we will be seeing OKW and SSR and ALK going up to 200 a point.

Do Not ADD this--> wilkydelts---$130-$42114-300-SSR-Mar-0/20, 20/21, 600/22, 300/23-seller pays MF '21

This was me in mid-October and most people thought I overpaid at $130 and said I should have been around $125. I felt safe from ROFR at $130 but it could be a whole new world with a large SSR contract being ROFR at $140. If you asked me I would have said $140 for a loaded 320 was too much but at least you know you won't be ROFR.

😭 I bought SSR at $100 ONE YEAR ago.

We followed the trends and knew that Disney had taken contracts recently at 136-137. We felt $140 would give us a better shot at getting the contract. We are now considering buying Riviera direct. The current incentives make it the same price as OKW and SSR for the points we would be purchasing. We figure we would have to be at least 145-150 range for anything resale at SSR at this point and my husband said at a certain point it's better to buy direct.

My guide says VGF2 intro pricing is only good till end of month. It won’t be $207 when it’s open for general public. Has anyone heard this from your guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter