• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many 2/9 submissions notified yesterday. We submitted on 2/10. Today will be torture.
:fingerscrossed:

We are 2/1 and still waiting. I have learned to quit checking and when it happens, it happens. Has been easier to handle with that approach.

This is where I am headed, but I'm having a hard time mentally with using VGF points at other resorts.
We're in the same boat. I wanted to trade in my SSR for points where the 11 month booking window matters, but I feel like I'd almost exclusively use them at VGF which I guess isn't the end of the world since I have RIV points too.

😭 I bought SSR at $100 ONE YEAR ago.
Same here, it's unreal! Already stayed twice last year and leave tomorrow for another week, it was great buying a loaded contract! Also love the shield for your picture- my face mask has a Captain shield on it and so many CMs greet me saying "Hey Captain" around the parks, it's pretty awesome.

WHAT is going on?? this is our first time buying DVC and i'm so mad that we didn't do it a year or two ago, when we first considered it. i didn't realize how trying and impossible it would be! we have our third offer in for OKW and if it doesn't pass, we were going to go to SSR, but do we have any chance with that either??

WHAT is going on?? this is our first time buying DVC and i'm so mad that we didn't do it a year or two ago, when we first considered it. i didn't realize how trying and impossible it would be! we have our third offer in for OKW and if it doesn't pass, we were going to go to SSR, but do we have any chance with that either??
VGF is pretty good deal now. It also has the lowest dues.

Maybe this is part of the strategy. Price GFV reasonably, with great incentives, then gobble up a good chunk of resales to guide buyers to go directly with DVC. Sounds like a win-win for DVC.
My thoughts exactly! If they take Beach Club at $166/pt then you might be tempted to grab the current VGF at $185/pt for those 275 points and avoid the wait and heartache!

Who’s trading in other DVC points for VGF resale or VGF2 direct?

I have a BLT 125 points I could sell. If my BWV doesn’t pass I’d definitely buy more. 3rd try with an International seller.🤞🤞🤞
I want to trade in my SSR points for some awesome SAP at VGF! But I've got my points tied up/booked up and don't want to cancel and try to sell. lol

I want to trade in my SSR points for some awesome SAP at VGF! But I've got my points tied up/booked up and don't want to cancel and try to sell. lol
I have res in November with my BLT points. I could finance VGF2 now and then pay it once I’m done with my trip and sell. 🤣
I’m not a fan of 10% interest or any interest. No cash no buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter