ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeachClub2014---$130-$29740-210-BWV-Aug-0/20, 176/21, 210/22, 210/23- sent 2/17, taken 3/10

Not unexpected, but still disappointing. The ROFR frenzy continues. My broker said that he received notice of five contracts being taken just this morning. He has no rationale for the rate of exercising their ROFR.
This is my opinion and only an opinion, I think Disney is going to offer discounts for 2042 resorts later this year or early 2023. Gonna try to make a buck off of them before they can't. $265 and $245 for Beach Club and Boardwalk is crazy with less than 20 years left. I think they are gonna offer a deep discount to members only later this year. There aren't as many of those contracts out there so they have to buy most of them to do something like this.

This is my opinion and only an opinion, I think Disney is going to offer discounts for 2042 resorts later this year or early 2023. Gonna try to make a buck off of them before they can't. $265 and $245 for Beach Club and Boardwalk is crazy with less than 20 years left. I think they are gonna offer a deep discount to members only later this year. There aren't as many of those contracts out there so they have to buy most of them to do something like this.

i'm hoping i'm a member by the time they do...i already have add-on-itis and i don't even have any contracts yet!

ROFR got you down? Why not avoid it altogether with one of these great foreign owned contracts?! (Psst...we've never seen contracts owned by foreign nationals get ROFRd.)

Just received an email from my broker lol
And I HAVE seen a contract from an international seller get taken..

ROFR got you down? Why not avoid it altogether with one of these great foreign owned contracts?! (Psst...we've never seen contracts owned by foreign nationals get ROFRd.)

Just received an email from my broker lol
I thought the same thing. Thought I was safe with it being stripped. Guess I was wrong.
I think they love stripped ones because they don’t have to pay any dues back to anyone.

I think they love stripped ones because they don’t have to pay any dues back to anyone.
Interesting thought. I am really starting to think it is a gamble. Apparently I am not a good gambler cause I keep losing lol.

Kristilynn629---$135-$23050-150-SSR-Sep-108/21, 135/22, 150/23- sent 3/9

Kind of scared it won’t pass. Our rep told us not to go lower on price or it would almost be guaranteed to not pass FROR. This is our first time attempting to buy resale. Keep your fingers crossed!

Kristilynn629---$135-$23050-150-SSR-Sep-108/21, 135/22, 150/23- sent 3/9

Kind of scared it won’t pass. Our rep told us not to go lower on price or it would almost be guaranteed to not pass FROR. This is our first time attempting to buy resale. Keep your fingers crossed!

good luck!!!! I’m going to watch yours because I will offer somethinglike that next!

But even with $40 off, it’s a ton of money for a 2042 contract. Maybe they have something even better??? Yacht/bBeach DVC conversion???
The direct points they are selling for BWV and BCV are till 2068 not 2042

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter