ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's officially been taken! I'm waiting on a call back from my guide to get rolling on buying VGF. Apparently he has to get a new UY approved? I would think they'd want to sell the points.

LadybugsMum---$131-$22315-160-SSR-Feb-0/21, 80/22, 160/23, 160/24- sent 3/4, taken 3/30

Because it’s a new membership, they always want to make sure that people understand it all, but I don’t think I have ever heard of approvals not going through when the owner insisted.

Well, they took your contract at $131…I think that proves my $120 will suffer the same fate.

Because it’s a new membership, they always want to make sure that people understand it all, but I don’t think I have ever heard of approvals not going through when the owner insisted.

Well, they took your contract at $131…I think that proves my $120 will suffer the same fate.
… and my $125 SSR too! 🥺

Redheadprincess---$168-$35517-200-BCV-Dec-0/20, 200/21, 200/22, 200/23- sent 3/7, taken 3/30

Kind of figured this would happen. If they take our BCV with an international seller than direct RIV may be on our future. 4 out of 4 taken since January.
Sorry it's been taken, but It's unlikely that they'll take one from an international seller.

Redheadprincess---$168-$35517-200-BCV-Dec-0/20, 200/21, 200/22, 200/23- sent 3/7, taken 3/30

Kind of figured this would happen. If they take our BCV with an international seller than direct RIV may be on our future. 4 out of 4 taken since January.

I give you credit. I could not go through this process that many times, even if I didn’t have other reasons to want direct points.

I give you credit. I could not go through this process that many times, even if I didn’t have other reasons to want direct points.
We really want the BCV for the location and actually prefer the 2042 end. We will be in our early 70s in 2042 and our kids are not into Disney, so it is a win /win for us. But 5 months into this and it is exhausting.

We really want the BCV for the location and actually prefer the 2042 end. We will be in our early 70s in 2042 and our kids are not into Disney, so it is a win /win for us. But 5 months into this and it is exhausting.
Wife and I are in similiar situation. we will be 70 in 20years and really like boardwalk. After having 2 took by Disney we Found an International seller and should hopefully be hearing good news on it any day now. When it expires in 2042 we may no Longer have the health to do Disney but just incase we went ahead 3 weeks ago and bought riviera direct so that if we are still able to go to Disney we have the skyliner access to at least 2 parks
,( who knows maybe more by then) and at age 70 we can just ride our scooters right into and out of the gondoliers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter