ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just agreed to purchase through the resale company you found this contract. This is my first time using them. How is the process going so far? Were you able to choose which lender to go with or did they just pick one for you?
Since it’s evident that the broker is in the boards filter, no further discussion will be allowed.

when working with the title company....when they say "waiting for the deed and title commitment." Who are they waiting to receive that from? Disney, sellers, state?

I find this thread very useful when shopping contracts, so I will add the one I am currently in process of purchasing. Not a remarkable price, but happy to have found it in time to add a night or two to a stay we already have planned for November. Although, with the prices some are getting, we may have to keep our eyes open for another small add on in the next few months.

LottiesMommy---$105-$6108-50-SSR-Feb-0/22, 50/23, 50/24- sent 3/7, passed 3/13

Looks like a lot of people who had them sent over on the 7th are getting them back today! Nice! I haven't been watching that closely but has it been in this 1-week range for a while now?? Ours was just sent on the 11th but I'll be nervous until it passes.

Hello Everyone! I am new to DVC resale and am wondering if there is a method to the ROFR process? I see contracts that have been submitted after mine that have been approved already. I know it is early and I am trying to be patient but.... it is SOOO HARD! Any advice?
$134-$10,200- SSR-75-Mar- 0/22-150/23-75/24- Sent 3/3

Last edited:
Our PVB contract was sent for ROFR 3/2 and we still have not heard back from our agent. I’m wondering what the difference is when I’ve seen many others approved in 6 days.

Hello Everyone! I am new to DVC resale and am wondering if there is a method to the ROFR process? I see contracts that have been submitted after mine that have been approved already. I know it is early and I am trying to be patient but.... it is SOOO HARD! Any advice?
$134-$10,200- SSR-75-Mar- 0/22-150/23-75/24- Sent 3/3

Looks like we are in the same boat. Our contract was submitted 3/2 and still nothing.

We purchased through www.dvcresalemarket.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter