ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed so fast! Two weeks ago I was thinking it would be month before I heard, then everything sped up.

Mine passed at 87 pp with seller paying closing and another user just passed at 80 pp. Looking good!
If you dont mind me asking what was your contract and points? that is certainly good news did it take a while for it to go through? Mine was sent 2/20.

Mine was submitted 2/14 by dvc resale market, should I email and ask?
DVC resale market usually will send an update that you're still waiting once a week or so and also an email telling you you've passed ROFR. Right now ROFR is having a quick turnaround time of 10-14 days but normally it's 3-4 weeks. You're still well within normal ROFR times. I guess you can contact them and ask for an update but I wouldn't be worrying or anything quite yet.

Last edited:
How long after ROFR does it generally take to close and for the contracts to be under your control? I'm 3 weeks away from my 11 month window on my usual trip, so hoping it's pretty quick.

How long after ROFR does it generally take to close and for the contracts to be under your control? I'm 3 weeks away from my 11 month window on my usual trip, so hoping it's pretty quick.
Expect to wait another week after ROFR passes to get your closing docs from the title company and then another week minimum for both buyer and seller to get their closing docs in. Usually a few days after that everything can close. After that, expect another 3-4 weeks for members services to load the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter