ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
badeacon---$117.5-$12532-100-BCV-Mar-0/22, 0/23, 69/24-seller pays Fid fee- sent 3/7

Finally able to post this. Came to agreement on 2/27. Documents received 3/1. I returned same day. Seller 3/3 .Sent to ROFR 3/7. I originally offered $120 and reimburse dues for 2024 points missing at closing. For some reason they wanted lower price per point than to reimburse at closing.
I mean.....I just can't. How am I suppose to look at this and not buy more points????????

I am very impressed with Disney's ROFR timeline now. I just realized that my approval only took 6 business days!
Yes except it's been 11 days since passing and i'm told it could be another week until i get my closing docs!!

Perhaps. But Iger is cutting $5.5 billion in costs. The ROFR budget is probably next to zero right now. I'm actually really interested in this science experiment. Can DVC value survive without Disney artificially propping it up through ROFR? We all have front row seats to the show. popcorn::
based on the oohing and aahing and contagiousness of addonitis in this forum alone, i think the VALUE is still there...at least the emotional value anyway!

based on the oohing and aahing and contagiousness of addonitis in this forum alone, i think the VALUE is still there...at least the emotional value anyway!
oh I'm a total believer of emotional value and I do believe there is a floor to DVC's monetary value. Just curious with ROFR out of the way, what that floor could be. I don't think it'll ever reach Marriott or other traditional timeshare level. And I completely concede that these things are cyclical. It's just really interesting to be living it and seeing it first hand.

I’ve never had to wait more than 48 hours after clearing ROFR to get the doc packet from Mason and it’s usually the next day (the one exception being a contract that cleared on Friday, and docs received Monday afternoon).
Did this apply to your most recent contract as well? I’m sure Cammy is swamped at the moment and was gone end of the week last week. Just haven’t heard from her yet and didn’t really want to clutter her inbox to ask.

Did this apply to your most recent contract as well? I’m sure Cammy is swamped at the moment and was gone end of the week last week. Just haven’t heard from her yet and didn’t really want to clutter her inbox to ask.
Received the email from Fidelity that the contract had cleared ROFR at 4:41 PM, PST on Thursday, February 23rd.
Received the Buyer Closing Package from Cammy at 3:47 PM, PST on Friday, February 24th.

My understanding is she was off last Thursday and Friday.

Received the email from Fidelity that the contract had cleared ROFR at 4:41 PM, PST on Thursday, February 23rd.
Received the Buyer Closing Package from Cammy at 3:47 PM, PST on Friday, February 24th.

My understanding is she was off last Thursday and Friday.
Okay maybe I will email her after all. Thanks

sellers are wild sometimes- we passed ROFR on the 22, closing documents sent on the 23 and I asked for an update twice since then. The first time they reached out they never got a response, well I asked for an update today…the sellers literally left the country for vacation and won’t be back until next week….like just wow!
Emily and Cammy were shocked when they had contacted their business and a worker told them they were gone on vacation out of the country!
They said you’d think they’d let us know this type of stuff!
Just found this interesting😅😅😅

sellers are wild sometimes- we passed ROFR on the 22, closing documents sent on the 23 and I asked for an update twice since then. The first time they reached out they never got a response, well I asked for an update today…the sellers literally left the country for vacation and won’t be back until next week….like just wow!
Emily and Cammy were shocked when they had contacted their business and a worker told them they were gone on vacation out of the country!
They said you’d think they’d let us know this type of stuff!
Just found this interesting😅😅😅
ugh that's rude!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter