ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Check your email I just rec'd ours a few minutes ago. Wish you luck.
Nothing yet. But the first one is only been 9 days. It's all I think about. The waiting is the worst. I found others in the meantime, just looking that I would try for except if I get these I can't afford a third right now. Would be disappointing if Disney exercises ROFR and I lose out of others since now there are so many to choose from. Also want to book a Nov vacation and time is running out. Glad you didn't have to wait long.

reddog---$79-$36044-414-OKW-Aug-0/16, 0/17, 385/18, 414/19- sent 12/30/17

Been searching for an OKW contract for a while! If this passes, this will complete our home resorts portfolio!
Did it pass? Currently waiting

I don't like the waiting either - I get excited every time I see I have a new email! lol
I'm in the same boat. This is my first time with DVC. Bought Direct minimal points and now trying to add on with resale so it's the waiting game. All I can think of. Wishing lots of luck to everyone in my boat. Congratulations to everyone who passed.

rehsu---$96-$14257-135-SSR-Dec-86/17, 135/18, 135/19- sent 2/28, passed 3/9

Yay! :)
congratulations. I was told the process takes 30 days. Anyone who hears good luck early I am happy for. Been waiting 9 days and feels like forever.

congratulations. I was told the process takes 30 days. Anyone who hears good luck early I am happy for. Been waiting 9 days and feels like forever.
Thank you!!! The waiting never ends! Now I have to wait for something else It seems like they pass/take contracts in batches. So maybe you’ll still hear something today or maybe early next week!

So sorry to hear about your poly contract! ☹️ But that’s great news on your BCV contract! I think you’re the closest around me to pass ROFR on BCV so I’ve been hoping you’d come back to update about closing! The title company sent me an email about title insurance today and I am SO impatiently waiting for closing docs even though the expectation from when I passed ROFR was about another week and a half. Hoping closing paperwork comes soon!

Addonitis has set in and we are trying to find a nice little monorail contract hopefully through the same resale company since prices are so good with them! I’ve been shocked how low BLT resale prices have been lately but I’ve never stayed there so I’m reluctant to pull the trigger! Would love to add on at poly but so much has been getting grabbed in ROFR and I definitely won’t be paying direct prices there! Decisions, decisions...
What company did you go with?

It sounds like Bonnie at Fidelity may be the way to go. I have not been impressed with the communication on our Fidelity contract. After 2 emails went unanswered for a week, I called and left a voicemail for anybody to call me to provide me contact info for our title company. (I needed to provide new information before the docs would be sent to the seller.) Pretty frustrating. I'm sorry that @ihearglaciers had to find out her contract was taken this way.
I called Fidelity and sent e-mails they would take 2-3 days just to respond back so I went through another broker who was very nice and immed response. Put in two offers one at Animal one at OKW stripped contract. Waiting to hear. One submitted 3/1 and other was yesterday. Very nervous as I see so many be taken. Top three I see are Saratoga, Animal and OKW.

Thank you! Check your email I just rec'd ours a few minutes ago. Wish you luck.
Was Bonnie your agent? Cannot help but think its not looking good for us since I haven't heard. I am usually patient but this process brings out the crazy.

Misspiggy1978---$169-$9200-50-PVB-Dec-2/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 3/6

So after staying a week at Poly in Feb we decided we would love a small contract to have a few nights in Jan every year but obviously this was after the massive direct price increase I made offers on 2 other contracts of which both went for asking price, so when this one came up I just jumped in and offered full asking price. This feels really expensive compared to our SSR & BCV contracts but as there are hardly any small Poly contracts on the market I didn’t feel like I had much choice. Just hope Disney doesn’t take it
Your right about small contracts I have been watching and looks like those go for higher. And to think the first contract was OKW and first ones sold under $50a point. Can't even buy resale for that. Good luck

Was Bonnie your agent? Cannot help but think its not looking good for us since I haven't heard. I am usually patient but this process brings out the crazy.
No Shawn Ray was our agent. Call them!

Thank you!!! The waiting never ends! Now I have to wait for something else It seems like they pass/take contracts in batches. So maybe you’ll still hear something today or maybe early next week!
It is hard being patient. Especially since I heard one you pass (if I am lucky) takes 1-2 mo months for the process to be done. At that point I will be 6months out from my vacation so hoping all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter