ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Playing this waiting game... super excited first time buyer.

C Von Schweetz---$92-$14380-150-BRV@WL-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 150/20- sent 3/13

Good luck! Same price/pt I paid for a Boulder Ridge, just submitted today. Mine was super stripped, June with 0 this year, and only 16 in 2020. I like our chances, I see very few buybacks there when searching though the ROFL data here.

Newbie here who just passed ROFR this week. :) But this above quote caught my eye, and I don't understand how you could have gotten closing documents 3 days after passing ROFR. After passing ROFR, doesn't Disney have to go through the Estoppel process, which can take another 20 days? Seems unlikely Disney could have completed that process and closing documents been pulled together in a matter of three days. I'm just trying to understand because this doesn't match what I've been told otherwise. Glad yours has moved fast for whatever reason! :thumbsup2
Not sure - I'm a newbie myself. But I'm grateful everything's moved through so well. Good luck - I hope you have a similar fortune!

As long as DVC have buyers for the expensive BCV they will continue to ROFR them. At some point that will drive up the resale prices even more.

Good luck! Same price/pt I paid for a Boulder Ridge, just submitted today. Mine was super stripped, June with 0 this year, and only 16 in 2020. I like our chances, I see very few buybacks there when searching though the ROFL data here.
Our BRV contract passed earlier this month at $92/pp, and I saw one pass a couple days later for $85/pp!! Don't think they're taking BRV at the moment. I'm no insider, but I expect that they're just not bothering with BRV right now since they're still not sold out of CCV. Of course you never know what that drunken monkey is going to do, but I'm optimistic for you!

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! They're starting everyone!!!! We passed!!!!!!!! They're working on the SSR pile today! I really hope the rest of you hear some news!

Moocabn2258---$100-$16495-150-SSR-Feb-0/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/12, passed 3/26

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Did your broker tell you they’re working on SSR?

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! They're starting everyone!!!! We passed!!!!!!!! They're working on the SSR pile today! I really hope the rest of you hear some news!

Moocabn2258---$100-$16495-150-SSR-Feb-0/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/12, passed 3/26

Congrats!!! That’s such wonderful news. So many great memories ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter