• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way I envision it is you likely did not "pass" on first review -it get's kicked up (or over?) to another group for review. You are less likely to pass, I think, if you have that second review but it's not a done deal til you find out it's taken.

Thanks for the pep talk. I’ll try to stay positive...

Yup, it looks like SSR day!

scooba---$105-$11625-100-SSR-Sep-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 3/13, passed 3/26

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this support group. Now on to the next stage of waiting.

For the last two weeks, the thought that's been rolling around my head is that Tom Petty, who famously sang "The Waiting", was from Florida. Discuss.
Yay! So happy for you neighbor!

2/25 here... I have heard they are running behind....? I am hoping that's the case rather than finding out we waited this long again to have them taken. Hang in there everyone...hopefully we will get good news soon! I am trying to be patient but it is tough!!

How far behind can they be if they’re on 3/12 already?

I know, I know...Stay positive...,,,,,:ssst:

2 other contracts that I was interested in are gone. Hopefully something else pops up around the time mine is taken (not feeling any optimism!) so I can get the ball rolling again ASAP.

How far behind can they be if they’re on 3/12 already?

I know, I know...Stay positive...,,,,,:ssst:
I know. Believe me, that is getting to me also....I am genuinely happy for all those passing but seeing the later dates pass makes me nervous. I am trying not to give up hope although deep down I feel like it could be sad news. But trying so hard to stay optimistic!

It was a lady I think she’s from Buy and Sell DVC, but could be wrong. It was posted on DVC Disney Vacation Club members Facebook page.

Yes it was the broker at Buy and Sell DVC. That is who I have bought through twice and become friends with. She talked me down during my ROFR last month (and it did pass at 34 days) when I was starting to get overly stressed about my resale purchase.

just got notification disney waived and we PASSED!!!! IM STOKED!!!!

Congratulations! and...Go Army!! We are just waiting on our contract to be added to our account and points to load for a very similar BWV contract.

With an Int'l Seller, you might ask your closing co to request a tracking number for the return docs. Our Seller is in Australia and it took more than 3 weeks for the docs to travel back. That wait was worse than ROFR, but would have been easier with a tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter