ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me as a seller it didn’t matter if Disney took it or not. I’m of course happy for the buyer.

All I need to do now when I get the closing docs is to visit a local notary and afterwards get an apostille and then wait for the funds in my account subtracted the firpta ofc.
As an international seller, which broker do you suggest? I assume they help you with FIRPTA?

Congratulation!! We are only on day 20 of our wait for ROFR for our BWV contract. The time is going by so slow.
Thanks!

I did ok waiting until I saw other offers that were submitted before us come through as passed. I started getting a bit anxious once that started. Hopefully, yours will pass soon and then the waiting shifts to estoppel and closing!

AAAAAHHH IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!

Zimwicket---$104-$22122-200-AKV-Sep-0/19, 84/20, 200/21, 200/22-Buyer pays 2020 dues- sent 8/10, passed 9/22

WOOO!!!!! Uhg, 43 days!!! Closing isn't until November though since seller had a vacation booked. Won't see all my shiny new points for a while :(

Congrats! I am hoping for lucky day 43 as well...that'll be my wait time tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

As an international seller, which broker do you suggest? I assume they help you with FIRPTA?

I’m using DVCstore and the title company is Mason.

Title company is suggesting to use a FIRPTA agent to recoup part or all of the tax. If I decline they will pay the IRS the 15% and then we are done.
I’m opting to use the agent as the tax is sort of minimal after all the deductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter