ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo many contacts are on the market now!
I’m still waiting for my subsidized Aulani @ 3 weeks now.

If you are looking for a December use year, there's one listed on Ebay for 200 points @ $110.
Great deal but I would have 3 different UY if this one passes. I would rather not do that. I’ve never looked at eBay for contract though.

Literally just found out my 100 point SSR got taken at $125 PPP. Talked with the agent and he had to make a few emails with some even getting ROFR'D over $130. That all being said, you never know!

Good luck on your next offer, hopefully Disney lets some more through!

Last edited:
Ok, so my patience is diminishing rapidly. Since this will be our third contract, and there are virtually no points coming anytime soon, I thought I would be nonchalant about ROFR. But here I sit, exactly 30 days past the "sent in" date, and I can't seem to think of anything else! I know it's silly and I know it doesn't even affect my next two trips, but still, I'm ready to get past this ROFR hump! (My BLT offer is listed on the first page by my hubby, Loutoo: $170-$15940-90-BLT-Feb-0/20, 9/21, 21/22, 90/23- sent 9/7 )

Maybe no news is good news???

Ok, so my patience is diminishing rapidly. Since this will be our third contract, and there are virtually no points coming anytime soon, I thought I would be nonchalant about ROFR. But here I sit, exactly 30 days past the "sent in" date, and I can't seem to think of anything else! I know it's silly and I know it doesn't even affect my next two trips, but still, I'm ready to get past this ROFR hump! (My BLT offer is listed on the first page by my hubby, Loutoo: $170-$15940-90-BLT-Feb-0/20, 9/21, 21/22, 90/23- sent 9/7 )

Maybe no news is good news???
In my very limited experience, I've always been ROFR'ed right around 3 weeks, almost to the day. The only time I've gone longer than that is when I've gotten through.

In my very limited experience, I've always been ROFR'ed right around 3 weeks, almost to the day. The only time I've gone longer than that is when I've gotten through.
CaptainAmerica, thanks! That's what I'm hoping...when Disney takes the contract, they do it sooner rather than later. It's been two years since our last contract purchase and I don't remember how long we waited, but that was another era anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter