ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the one that’s on Fidelity for $115 subsidized. Oh well, another one will come again.
I tried to bid on that one but it had already sold. I asked the broker if she would tell me what it sold for and she said close to asking so I’m thinking in the $110-$114 range. Good deal on this market.
Well we offered $110 and was outbid!

Seller just accepted our offer on a SSR 100 point contract for $120 per point. The contract is loaded with 200 21 points and 100 from then on. Do we even have a chance? I honestly didn’t think they would accept that low. I am afraid it will not pass ROFR.

Seller just accepted our offer on a SSR 100 point contract for $120 per point. The contract is loaded with 200 21 points and 100 from then on. Do we even have a chance? I honestly didn’t think they would accept that low. I am afraid it will not pass ROFR.
Always take the chance to get a deal! There’s always another contract to bid on if it doesn’t pass.

tripphuff---$151-$24633-150-CCV@WL-Sep-0/20, 236/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 10/7
And here I was happy with my $153/point 100-point CCV but mine also only 56 2021 points. Now I’m jealous! Great find! Where did you find it?

And here I was happy with my $153/point 100-point CCV but mine also only 56 2021 points. Now I’m jealous! Great find! Where did you find it?

This was with Fidelity. To be honest, I'm not optimistic that we'll get through ROFR, but had to at least try. This seems to be right on the borderline of what they're taking with CCV. First time using Fidelity (two other resale contracts with other brokers). Communication started out slow but overall not a bad experience so far.

Just passed a 65 point SSR today at $125 so i think there is a chance!

I offered $100. Would’ve been a 3rd UY which I really didn’t want but figured at that price I would deal.
Exactly the same for us, glad we were outbid now as I wasn’t expecting or ccv to pass, got to find the money!

We had one pass and two get taken, all around this figure - the pass caught us off guard as it was the better deal of the 3🤷‍♀️- good luck with yours

This was with Fidelity. To be honest, I'm not optimistic that we'll get through ROFR, but had to at least try. This seems to be right on the borderline of what they're taking with CCV. First time using Fidelity (two other resale contracts with other brokers). Communication started out slow but overall not a bad experience so far.
Ours was though fidelity as well - been very happy with them. Fingers crossed for yours

I received an "ROFR Update" email today and my heart skipped a beat. Turns out it was to say I was at the halfway mark. So, not the speedy rejection I feared it was.

But the wait continues. I don't have plans to return to the World for nearly a year so I'm in no real rush. I feel like I'm handling the wait well. lol

Disney Cruise in 189 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter