ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like I was right, the other 2 contracts passed today! 660 points per year incoming!!

tatebeck---$99-$21181-200-BWV-Sep-0/22, 0/23, 85/24, 200/25- sent 12/3, passed 12/20

tatebeck---$100-$27995-260-AKV-Sep-0/22, 54/23, 137/24, 260/25- sent 12/5, passed 12/20

With all the contracts passing ROFR today, it got me thinking. Is there any historical data that shows Disney passes/takes contracts on certain days of the month, or is it completely random?

With all the contracts passing ROFR today, it got me thinking. Is there any historical data that shows Disney passes/takes contracts on certain days of the month, or is it completely random?
I don't know about the historical data, but for this recent burst, I believe there was an extended pause while they were working on the 2024 Dues, etc. and this flood of them today was the catch-up.

36 days and still nothing from Disney smh come on do something I don't even care what it is at this point yes or no just tell me I see so many other good contracts out there that I could go for my contract can't close until the 29th of this month and now I'm starting to think there's just holding out and they're going to take it after the 29th

36 days and still nothing from Disney smh come on do something I don't even care what it is at this point yes or no just tell me I see so many other good contracts out there that I could go for my contract can't close until the 29th of this month and now I'm starting to think there's just holding out and they're going to take it after the 29th
If closing is set for December 29, Disney knows they can’t take it after that. They must make a decision before the closing date set in the contract, which gave them the required minimum 30 days (probably more than 30). Have you checked with your broker to be sure there aren’t any snafus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter