ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated!

If you don't see your info, please use the tool on page 1 to create your string and repost it :).

Happy Holidays everyone!!!! I will try to update and get the new thread going sometime around the 1st, but no guarantees it will actually be on the 1st, lol. Stay tuned!
Looks like you missed mine for 12/20 (top of this page).

From the looks of it, no one made a successful offer on VB this quarter here on the Disboards.

I will be curious to see just how low the VB contracts continue to go over the next year. We love the resort, and would consider buying VB points, but not at the current amount people want.

From the looks of it, no one made a successful offer on VB this quarter here on the Disboards.

I will be curious to see just how low the VB contracts continue to go over the next year. We love the resort, and would consider buying VB points, but not at the current amount people want.
Not everyone shares their purchase info so it's probably not that there were no successful offers.

Hi! I posted my data last month, but didn't see it in the ROFR thread - so here it is again. It didn't look like I could edit it myself, but if I'm supposed to, can someone let me know?

jyssilly---$141-$16876-108-BLT-Dec-0/22, 54/23, 108/24, 108/25- sent 11/9, passed 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter