ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious how motivated the seller is.... $60 sounds high... $45-50 maybe....

OKW $70 -150 point -$10,500. Use Year December 293/24. 150/25. 150/26. can't close till Dec 29th sent to ROFR 11/16 .
If you can get 150 points with double points next year for $70 then the 1300 point contract should be $40 at most to sell I would think.

people who signed cheap PVB contracts the last few days/weeks waking up like they just bought Apple in the 1980s. Like anything in life it’s about timing and taking chances. I hope someone has the gumption to keep data points of PVB resale contracts before the news came out and now after to see how much of an increase there will be in average price. I’d be very interested.
What is it, where is the announcement!!??

Thelionqueen---$80-$8000-100-OKW-Mar-0/22, 100/23, 200/24, 100/25-Sell pay dues/ close- sent 11/17, passed 11/30

Been super busy so late with the update. Yippee!

Also working with a private seller on a GCV contract. I’m almost certain I’m going to go with it, but would need to sell my Vero contract. Knowing it’s not the best time to sell it, I’ve already recouped the full total spent plus about $2k, and 2 personal trips, so it isn’t the end of the world. But I cannot have 5 contracts 😂

Wow. $87 for a small contract is great. I guess my 50pt BRV isn’t worth as much as I think.
That's got to be someone desperate to unload some points. As recently as several weeks ago, a 50-point BRV sold for $110 per point. $87 is about what 150+ point contracts have been going for lately. Even if it is stripped, that's pretty low.

Last edited:
That's got to be someone desperate to unload some points. As recently as several weeks ago, a 50-point BRV sold for $110 per point. $87 is about what 150+ point contracts have been going for lately. Even if it is stripped, that's pretty low.
The seller actually had five of them at BRV; all 50pts and listed from $85-$90/pt. They wanted to unload them quickly. I bid on two others with a few more available points but they were scooped up before the agent received my offer. I finally got in on the last one available. Not the points loaded I wanted but if it passes, I’ll be peachy keen!

The seller actually had five of them at BRV; all 50pts and listed from $85-$90/pt. They wanted to unload them quickly. I bid on two others with a few more available points but they were scooped up before the agent received my offer. I finally got in on the last one available. Not the points loaded I wanted but if it passes, I’ll be peachy keen!
Yeah, they must have really wanted rid of them. Nice grab.

Kmorlock---$113.33-$17869-150-OKW(E)-Jun-150/22, 300/23, 150/24, 150/25-Seller pays MF 2023- sent 12/11

Wait, how can this be correct? June 2022 pts would have expired by now.... you either have your years wrong, or the pts wrong....
And edited to add, you better get on your horse with the 2023 pts with the holidays because they have to be banked by Jan31!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter