Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

It was cool to see fellow disers on the 16th... thanks for the glow bracelet for my birthday girl! Sorry I wasn't able to chat much but I promised my daughter that she would get to swim - and I'm the best mom in the world! Hahaha!

So, how was the party on the 16th?! We went to bed early that night and couldn't come.

I kept my eyes open for lime green Mickeys at Pop but didn't see any. One woman noticed ours. She reads the Dis Boards but doesn't post. She "knew us" from our crocs in our sig line because we were all wearing those same crocs. It was fun to talk to her. (If you're lurking, "hello!") I didn't see any other Dis'ers.

I had a good time at the party on the 16th. Thanks again LBell for organizing it. I saw no Disers in the parks though.

Thanks for organizing the party - we had fun! I left it a little early to put my 2 DDs to bed at 11:00 - they didn't want to get out of the pool.
We did meet a few other DISers in the parks or on the buses - they saw my lime green Mickey. I put some green Mickeys in our window at Pop, but we were in the back of the 80's section on the 3rd floor so I doubt anyone saw them.
This was our first time at Pop and we enjoyed it. And we got a towel animal!! :cool1:

I missed the party on the 16th also. (I can't wait to see pictures.) I didn't feel well and even canceled our ADR's for the night so I could just go back to the room and go to sleep.

I did get to fock Figment's Friend on the bus! :thumbsup2
I saw a lot lime green at the parks but I did not say anything because I did not see any LGMH's.

Food was great and crowd levels were low.

Here are some pictures from my trip
104680Tigger-med.JPG
104680prince_charming-med.JPG
104680Poo-med.JPG
104680Peter_Sara_Wendy-med.JPG

janjandis said:
LBelle :woohoo: -you got tagged!!!!!

OH.......MY..........GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Isn't it the COOLEST??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Thank you oh Tag Fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :love: :grouphug: :grouphug: :love: :cloud9:

So....we're baaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

:wave2: to everyone!!!!

What a FANTABULOUS trip!!!!!!! :cloud9: Everything went so perfectly....low crowds, great food, and, most importantly, I got to meet a few of my fellow DISers!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: (even the 'TRAITOR' :teeth: ...yep..you know who you are, girlfriend!!!)

It's funny...I'm able to put faces :) to so many of you now!!! :grouphug: I figure by this time next year, we'll all know EVERYTHING about each other ( that = NO secrets, Bonzaroni!!! :lmao: ) and CAN plan our 2007 Disney holiday's together!!!! :smooth:

Anyhoo.....I'm as beat tonight :surfweb: as I was every Disney night so I'll post y'all ('Southern 'speak'!!) tomorrow!! :wave:

Oh..............have a look-see at my BRAND NEW SHINY TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Oh GOD....how depressing!!!!!!!! :sad2: Just LOOK at our stupid 'ticker thingys' NOW!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

How do we get RID of THAT?? :confused3 :confused3

I'm off to cry myself to sleep on my non-Disney fluffed pillow..... :guilty:

LBelle said:
Oh GOD....how depressing!!!!!!!! :sad2: Just LOOK at our stupid 'ticker thingys' NOW!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

How do we get RID of THAT?? :confused3 :confused3

I'm off to cry myself to sleep on my non-Disney fluffed pillow..... :guilty:
It is depressing isn't it? I removed mine as soon as I got home. :sad2:

LBelle said:
So....we're baaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

:wave2: to everyone!!!!

What a FANTABULOUS trip!!!!!!! :cloud9: Everything went so perfectly....low crowds, great food, and, most importantly, I got to meet a few of my fellow DISers!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: (even the 'TRAITOR' :teeth: ...yep..you know who you are, girlfriend!!!)

It's funny...I'm able to put faces :) to so many of you now!!! :grouphug: I figure by this time next year, we'll all know EVERYTHING about each other ( that = NO secrets, Bonzaroni!!! :lmao: ) and CAN plan our 2007 Disney holiday's together!!!! :smooth:

Anyhoo.....I'm as beat tonight :surfweb: as I was every Disney night so I'll post y'all ('Southern 'speak'!!) tomorrow!! :wave:

Oh..............have a look-see at my BRAND NEW SHINY TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Welcome back!!! I am glad you had a great time. It was fun meeting other disers.

Like everyone else, I saw ONE LGMH in the parks.....where was everyone? :confused3

kaw1218 said:
Welcome back!!! I am glad you had a great time. It was fun meeting other disers.

Like everyone else, I saw ONE LGMH in the parks.....where was everyone? :confused3

:wave:

I didn't see even one LGMH ANYWHERE!!!!! Don't think I really ever remembered to actually look for them though.. :confused3

Ooooh....I'm gonna read your trip report!!!!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:

Just popped in to say hey.
wish I was back at Disney
relaxing by the pool
Zipidy doo da, zipidy a

LBelle said:
: :yay: (even the 'TRAITOR' :teeth: ...yep..you know who you are, girlfriend!!!)

Hey! I invited you over, next time I'll just the GRAND VILLA :woohoo: Have to get DH off again this afternoon. Raking up the frequent flyer miles :banana:

Hello all,

I have fun at the party as well. It was nice to see so many ppl show up :cool1:

I think that party was very well done and thanks for providing all those glowbands Lbelle. :wave:

Thanks

:sad2: I am in need of some hugs as I have to make some tough decisions about my parents, my mom and dad are in there early eighties and mom has Alzheimer's and dad has a heart condition they live together in there own home mom is starting to get violent and is getting to be too much for dad to handle but he wont admit it . I don't rely want to make the decisions for them but I fear that I will have to .I do have a younger brother who will help but I fear the tough decisions will be Mine . :confused3

Peter

tribus121 said:
:sad2: I am in need of some hugs as I have to make some tough decisions about my parents, my mom and dad are in there early eighties and mom has Alzheimer's and dad has a heart condition they live together in there own home mom is starting to get violent and is getting to be too much for dad to handle but he wont admit it . I don't rely want to make the decisions for them but I fear that I will have to .I do have a younger brother who will help but I fear the tough decisions will be Mine . :confused3

Peter
prayers & hugs are coming your way.

Thanks LBelle for all your hard work! :goodvibes We were there on the 16th and had a great time meeting those who were there! :grouphug: I'm sorry we came a little late (just before 11) so we missed the other kids. Of course, my DD7, had a great time talking to the adults and was very disappointed when it was time to leave (12:05 a.m.) because she hadn't talked to everyone yet! She is my little social butterfly! :goodvibes

Thanks for the glow necklaces and thanks to Kelli (I think) for the pixie dust, my DD really enjoyed bending your ear! :rotfl2:

If anyone wants to read my TR on MNSSHP, here's the link:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=14709338#post14709338

I haven't done my main TR but I will start it in the next few days. I've been catching up on the work I left behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter