Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

Dizneydaz said:
Thanks LBelle for all your hard work! :goodvibes We were there on the 16th and had a great time meeting those who were there! :grouphug: I'm sorry we came a little late (just before 11) so we missed the other kids. Of course, my DD7, had a great time talking to the adults and was very disappointed when it was time to leave (12:05 a.m.) because she hadn't talked to everyone yet! She is my little social butterfly! :goodvibes

Thanks for the glow necklaces and thanks to Kelli (I think) for the pixie dust, my DD really enjoyed bending your ear! :rotfl2:
If anyone wants to read my TR on MNSSHP, here's the link:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=14709338#post14709338

I haven't done my main TR but I will start it in the next few days. I've been catching up on the work I left behind.

It was a pleasure to meet all of you !! :bounce: .. your daughter was an absolute joy !!! She had me engrossed in her experiences at WDW. what a beautiful girl you have princess:

Thanks Keli!

As I said she had a great time and didn't want to leave. :sad2: Thank you for allowing her to bend your ear, as you heard, she loves to talk. :goodvibes

keliblue said:
It was a pleasure to meet all of you !! :bounce: .. your daughter was an absolute joy !!! She had me engrossed in her experiences at WDW. what a beautiful girl you have princess:

TOTALLY agree!!!!! What a sweetheart!!! :love: princess: :love:

Hi all!

Good to see some of you at the 20th meet. We were late so we missed Bonzarella, poop. Glad to see you got home okay LBelle. It was nice speaking with you and your husband. Hope you were able to finish off that Vodka! We didn't get to Epcot but once. I was pretty PO'ed at my DD on that one... she kept picking MK! But heck, it was a trip for her BD, so what she wanted went..... so, I only got two of the good margaritas at mexico, boo hoo!

Talk to you soon.... had a great time decorating the window, even though we had the worst room on property for window decorating! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Patsfan7 said:
Hi all!

Good to see some of you at the 20th meet. We were late so we missed Bonzarella, poop. Glad to see you got home okay LBelle. It was nice speaking with you and your husband. Hope you were able to finish off that Vodka! We didn't get to Epcot but once. I was pretty PO'ed at my DD on that one... she kept picking MK! But heck, it was a trip for her BD, so what she wanted went..... so, I only got two of the good margaritas at mexico, boo hoo!

Talk to you soon.... had a great time decorating the window, even though we had the worst room on property for window decorating! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Was able to give away the vodka...practically full!!! We also did not get to spend as much time at Epcot as I would have liked. Figured we'd go for the EMHs on the Frid. (our last night) but we ended up enjoying POR and taking the boat ride to DTD instead.

What was wrong with your window? :confused3

We were directly behind the two big blue dancing people in the 70's building 6 under the word Boogie on the 3rd floor. Our window was right where they were bumping! You could not see our window from any angle! In order to see it, you had to walk past it. UGH! I wish I had brought plug in lights. I brought all battery operated lights... the strobes, a light up lime green pumpkin, a light up lantern pumpkin, and flashing bat eyes... all the batteries died within a day or two! I re-batteried the lantern, because I brought extra AAA's, and it didn't require a screwdriver to change them out, but they didn't last one night! So, nobody could see our window, boo hoo. Thank goodness I visited some other windows and left messages to come up and see ours. I took pictures. Once I settle in, (yes the luggage is still in the front hallway) I will post them. My DD got into the action putting two sets of the pooh clings, and one set of the princess clings on the door! Thanks so much!!!!! She loved helping! :bitelip:

Glad you made it home safe Pats :goodvibes Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, we slept right through the party on the 20th :rolleyes:

keliblue said:
Glad you made it home safe Pats :goodvibes Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, we slept right through the party on the 20th :rolleyes:

:sad2: Sure you did!!!!! :rolleyes1 Bet you were just having too much fun with all your new POR buddies!!!!!! :stir:

:teeth:

:grouphug:

LBelle said:
:sad2: Sure you did!!!!! :rolleyes1 Bet you were just having too much fun with all your new POR buddies!!!!!! :stir:

:teeth:

:grouphug:

Wicked girl !!!

It was nice seeing everyone, but is everyone now suffering the post trip blues? I am :( Need to plan a return trip.

Amyrlin said:
It was nice seeing everyone, but is everyone now suffering the post trip blues? I am :( Need to plan a return trip.

UK !!! you made it home safe i see :sunny: I think we are all having the blues :sad2: No worries, LeBelle has started a new thread for our up and coming "Fantasy" trip... at let me tell you, the girls have got quite an imagination. Way fun to play.. come on.. we miss ya :wave2:

Its under the Community Board
Who has Disney vacation withdrawal???

I guess I killed this thread again....
2.gif

This thread shall NEVER die!!!! It's what brought us all together!!!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter