Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

bonzarella said:
If you all end up looking like Paris Hilton I am gonna run & hide. Time to get off that 25lbs I've been THINKING about since April :rotfl:

Paris Hilton :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: I am closer to Pooh :confused3

keliblue said:
Kelli & Mark.. party of 2 for the 16th and 20th

How to recognize us ??

Mark & I will be "Glowing" from head to toe...

We don't Skinny dip, We CHUNKY DUNK :woohoo: :woohoo:

So excited to meet you all !! :cheer2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

bonzarella said:
If you all end up looking like Paris Hilton I am gonna run & hide. Time to get off that 25lbs I've been THINKING about since April :rotfl:
I've been thinking about 75 since April... all I managed was to gain 2!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Must be all this computer time! :surfweb:

Patsfan7 said:
I've been thinking about 75 since April... all I managed was to gain 2!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Must be all this computer time! :surfweb:

I KNOW that the DIS is soley responsible for my recent 5lb. gain also!!!! Gotta get back out and do another run/walk!!!!!!! :rotfl:

tribus121 said:
there will be atleast 2 :wave: of us although the other 2 may make an apperance :confused3

Thanks Peter!!! I did know that with you guys and our other 'regulars', but just want to keep things straight!!! :crazy: I will edit the list for you right now!!!! :Pinkbounc :grouphug: :Pinkbounc

LBelle said:
I KNOW that the DIS is soley responsible for my recent 5lb. gain also!!!! Gotta get back out and do another run/walk!!!!!!! :rotfl:
Only place I walk/run to is the bakery or the bar :Pinkbounc

LBelle said:
But....I'm STILL sitting here, right??!!!! Walk/run.... :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Me too, but I'll tell ya, after I drop the kids off with Mom and Dad, I will be running to the bar!!!! (9/20 POP) :yay: :yay: :yay: :drinking1 :drinking1

We will be there on the 20th, but not as long as we have to catch ME at five in the morning.

Jeannette

:Pinkbounc

tribus121 said:
We will be there on the 20th, but not as long as we have to catch ME at five in the morning.

Jeannette

:Pinkbounc

Ohhhhhhhh come on, live a little... you can sleep on the plane

No problems with me sleeping on the plane, but the ole man, Princess Peter, won't sleep on the plane. Besides, he gets a little on the cranky side and I AIN'T gonna take that poop off of him. :p

tribus121 said:
No problems with me sleeping on the plane, but the ole man, Princess Peter, won't sleep on the plane. Besides, he gets a little on the cranky side and I AIN'T gonna take that poop off of him. :p

Just give him DRUGS!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Seems everyone is playing over on our other thread tonight!!! See you there!!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I could give him one of my happy pills that I have to take. Maybe that will help him.

Jeannette :thumbsup2

Will try to get all 11 of us there for the 16th but can definitely manage three for the 20th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter