Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

Shane6294 said:
Will try to get all 11 of us there for the 16th but can definitely manage three for the 20th.

AWESOME!!!! I will edit the list right now!!!! Can't wait to meet some folks from New Orleans....nobody from your neck of the woods yet!!!!

Lisa :teeth:

tribus121 said:
Yeah, I could give him one of my happy pills that I have to take. Maybe that will help him.

Jeannette :thumbsup2

You get to have 'Happy Pills'???!!!! COOOOL!!!! :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1:

10.gif
:wave2:

WOW!!! This board is super slow tonight!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Just added 2 more confirmed for the 16th!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

WOW! Do you ever sleep? I got 5 hrs, looks like you got 4!!!! I had interruped 5, got that 15month old you know!!!! :rotfl2:

Patsfan7 said:
WOW! Do you ever sleep? I got 5 hrs, looks like you got 4!!!! I had interruped 5, got that 15month old you know!!!! :rotfl2:

I know...and I have NO excuse!!! Why sleep when I can be DISing??!! :confused3 :teeth:

Come on all you guys!!! Check in here...please!!! ;)

Sorry I haven't checked in yet-just found this thread. Yes, Dizneydaz, party of 3, plan on being there on the 16th. We have ADR at R&C for 7:30 that night and will be at the party after Illuminations.

See 'ya all there! :goodvibes

My DD6 is telling everyone that she's going to a pool party at Disney-she's so excited! :cheer2:

Dizneydaz said:
Sorry I haven't checked in yet-just found this thread. Yes, Dizneydaz, party of 3, plan on being there on the 16th. We have ADR at R&C for 7:30 that night and will be at the party after Illuminations.

See 'ya all there! :goodvibes

My DD6 is telling everyone that she's going to a pool party at Disney-she's so excited! :cheer2:

Hi Terri!!

Thanks for checking in!! I'll edit the list to show you guys are for sure!!! I'm happy to see that your little one is as excited as we are....a DISer in training??!!!! :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2:

Okay...just added 2 more to the 16th and they'll possibly be able to make the 20th also!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Come on guys!!!! :rolleyes1 Looking for some of our regulars to sign in....I would like to get a head count for these parties soon!!! Thanks so much for your help in this!!!!

Lisa :cool1:

Have you tried PMing the people that haven't responded yet? If you want I can help....just let me know

kaw1218 said:
Hey lisa, do you ever sleep????

Nope....not really!!!! I'm lucky if I get 4 hours a day in!!! Hopefully that changes a bit post-Disney!!! Besides, who would you be chatting with right now??? :confused3 :confused3 I do it just for you!!!! :teeth:

LBelle said:
Nope....not really!!!! I'm lucky if I get 4 hours a day in!!! Hopefully that changes a bit post-Disney!!! Besides, who would you be chatting with right now??? :confused3 :confused3 I do it just for you!!!! :teeth:
awwww...you are such a sweetheart!!!! :love:

kaw1218 said:
Have you tried PMing the people that haven't responded yet? If you want I can help....just let me know

Well everyone on the lists under the dates had responded by PM to me that they were attending, they just haven't checked in for the update list yet...maybe they won't...some of them were VERY new to the DIS and I get the feeling they may not be on it very often, unlike some people I know!!!!
I think I will PM the missing in action folks towards the end of this week. Thanks for the offer to help...I'll probably split the list with you, unless I have nothing better to occupy my Disney trip-obsessed brain with!!!! :rotfl:

LBelle said:
Well everyone on the lists under the dates had responded by PM to me that they were attending, they just haven't checked in for the update list yet...maybe they won't...some of them were VERY new to the DIS and I get the feeling they may not be on it very often, unlike some people I know!!!!
I think I will PM the missing in action folks towards the end of this week. Thanks for the offer to help...I'll probably split the list with you, unless I have nothing better to occupy my Disney trip-obsessed brain with!!!! :rotfl:
I totally understand the disney obsessiveness......I am starting my pretrip report now.....plus I am looking for a design for the Tshirts that I want us to wear at the party.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter