Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
I'll check with my secretary and see if it fits into my social calendar.
Alex===>
smash.gif

No after DATW we traditionally go to Karaoke at the Swolphin

Yes, DATW is followed by karoake at Kimono's which makes for a VERY interesting event. ;) ;) :teeth:
laugh.gif

128.gif

jump1.gif

I am a maybe,I might tell Tanya I am going to the store and come back 6 hours later!! That has worked before but I am streching it now.gonna work on it.:smooth:

Hi there TC,

Count me in (one). I'm looking forward to this.
And I think Thur. evening as planned makes
the best sense.

- TXTIGGR

Hope I'm not too late to sign up - just checking in between road trips - sign us up for a party of 3!

Originally posted by Barb
Yes, DATW is followed by karoake at Kimono's which makes for a VERY interesting event. ;) ;) :teeth:
laugh.gif

128.gif

jump1.gif

And then getting up for Tia's Fantasayland Meet at 9.00

Oh good grief it's a dirty job but someone has to do it ;) :rolleyes: ;)

Still working out some details, but it looks like I will be there, and I definitely couldn't miss this!! Sign me up! ;) :)

Hey, Willy, don't tell me we're actually going to get to meet! We missed you in DL last February! Great news! :) :)

Okay...I decided that I'm going to do Fantasmic and then hop over and catch up with you guys. If someone will have a cell phone or if MSKanga is attending this and will have her two-way radio on - I'd love to catch up with you guys....thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter