Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

Corinne!! ROTFLMBO
longt.gif

longt.gif
longt.gif

Mmmm...John....wonder where one would get a lime green glove???
biglaugh.gif

Hi, John. Sign me up for catching up with DATW after the Fantasmic and Osborne lights DIS mini-meet.

And I will be wearing my own RaySharpton Spectacle of Lights to help you straglers back to the Kimonos Karaoke bar...lol.

I'm trying to duck tape it together as I speak...without much success...lol.

DATW...here I come.

Ray:)

Originally posted by RaySharpton
Hi, John. Sign me up for catching up with DATW after the Fantasmic and Osborne lights DIS mini-meet.

And I will be wearing my own RaySharpton Spectacle of Lights to help you straglers back to the Kimonos Karaoke bar...lol.

I'm trying to duck tape it together as I speak...without much success...lol.

DATW...here I come.

Oh my stars.........what does Ray have up his tricky sleeves????;) ;) ;)

Jay,
Your choices:

Dancing Around the World
Desserts Around the World
Dialing Around the World
Drinking Around the World
DIS'ing Around the World
Dining Around the World
Do-Si-Doing Around the World

:D ;)
Corinne

OH great! Now Jay will want to Do Si Do around the world!

Now THAT I want to see. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: Think it will be as good as his pole dancin'????:p :p :p

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
OH great! Now Jay will want to Do Si Do around the world!

Heck, may have to try to take Friday off from the lemonade stand, to see THAT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

;)

Hey SSB you have no choice its me and you bud hosting this Drunk Hang Out.....I meant DATW ;)

Hi, SideshowBob. It's great to see you. And I can't wait to see you in December.

I'm sorry that I won't be there at the start. I'll have to play catch up with you guys at DATW-IV. Let me be the first to offer you a large beer of your choice when I catch up with you.

I must have missed your announcement that you were able to make it on Thursday instead of Friday to host DATW.

And...lol...I don't know if I want to see Jay pole-dancing...lol.

You better keep an eye on Jaypd during the Tapestry of Dreams parade...lol...they use a lot of poles. If he does dart out there, please get a picture...lol.

ROFLMAO, Marla!!!!!( but I believe that the correct answer is "the fountain at France") ;) ;) ;)
Corinne

ooh ooh ooh...I wanna hold the green light thingie...I can't lead cuz...I am to short, but I am a good follower!!! Marla...er...um...never mind ;)

I think we should all get those cards like Kanga is getting that gives directions on where to take us if lost :)

This will be quite a night :)

Oh and Ray????

I have seen Jay pole dance, and believe me buddy...it IS something you do not want to miss :smooth: :smooth: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter