Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

Did someone say we'll find Marla IN the fountain or just near it?!?!? ;) ;) :teeth:

Patrick, I love the rope!! :p :p

We have 70 + people signed up for this.

70 people!!!!!

Do you realize that by the time we hit Morocco, not only are the lines for "drinks" going to be all DISers, but so will the lines for the bathroom???

:cool:

Marla was at the fountain waiting for everyone else to catch up. That's all there was to it, really, honestly......:) ;) :)

It's ok brisully we have nominated you to "go" for everyone!

If you think the lines for the bathroom will be bad in Morocco, wait until everyone tries to go "Oui Oui" in France. :earseek:

Originally posted by Towncrier
If you think the lines for the bathroom will be bad in Morocco, wait until everyone tries to go "Oui Oui" in France. :earseek:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! LOL

SSB is going to be there for CERTAIN, Mr. TC... although I shall be late... so you or Jay will have to give the opening speech this time!!! :) :) :)

Spongebob Squarepants is in training, even as I type!!!

PS: Please add BOTH of us to the list, if not there.... hehe...

goodness this a dream come true.. ive always wanted to do this with someone lol... does the coca cola and rum slush count?

So let me see if I have this straight
Brisully is going to go potty for everyone
While Jay does the Do Si Do
Towncrier is going to give a speech
We are going to follow a cartoon figure around Disney
Then we are going to do drunken Karaoke

OMG we haven't even STARTED drinking yet!!!!!!!!!!

yes.gif

Sounds 'bout right to me!

Just one question.......Is Brian "going" for the women too?!?!?!?!:eek:
Corinne

Corinne,

SSB would HIGHLY recommend that....

However.... imagine just HOW LONG he will be gone now! Hrrrmmmm... I best be careful.... haha!

Mr. Alex.... scary, when you put it that way.... HAHA!

I cannot believe the size of this list of people attending.. yikes...we will be a very large group.. My goodness..

Penny, only 10 minutes?! LOL Not in some of ladies room lines I've been in!! We'll never see Brian again at that rate! :eek:

ROTFL Marla and John, I was thinking the same thing!!!:p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter