Roll call for the 10/23/2004 Western Magic. Who's with us?

Well Fran, now that we are FL people, we are still here too!
I am at work and just counting the hours...cannot wait to get outta here! Probably won't post much today...need to get all my work done! But I will try!!

Can't wait to meet you all! :grouphug:

Can you believe my parents actually left without me...how is that fair?

Of course while I am sitting here at WORK they call me to tell me they are walking on to Splash Mountain. I am so jealous. One day left of work. All my packing is done so I am ready to go. I tried not to overpack but I still think I did. I have 1 large suitcase and 1 medium suitcase (not filled but for souveniers!!)

Meet you all in 2 days.

Well I probably won't post anymore....jsut wanted to say for everyone to have a safe trip and cannot wait to meet you all! :)

Let's GO! :boat:

Yay, I made it through half my day at work. Only 4 more hours left to go...I can feel the laziness and relief already setting in. Maybe I can sneak out and it will be an early day today!!

Nope, denied Heidi, i will need you to stay till about 8 o'clock tonight and finish up on this project so we can have the unveiling on monday. However, i am gonna go play golf while you work diligently...haha. I only have 2 more hours of work..na na na na na na. Then home bound to vacuum and take out the trash, and maybe do a little pre-drinking drinking tonight.

patrick :smooth:

I already practiced my drinking earlier this week and am still recovering!!!

Time for me to say goodbye. See you all soon. :wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are still here also! I have 1.5 hours of work left. Then take DS to his fiddle lesson. Dinner, last minute packing and TRY to get to bed early since we are leaving the house at 4:30AM. It has been a VERY stressful day - I got into work to find the DSL connection down and spent the first 2 hours getting that solved (it was the phone company).

Just got DS back from Kindergarten and the teachers decided not to give him any work except the world map he is going to have people he meets sign showing where they are from.

Looking forward to seeing everyone the day after tomorrow!

Pamela

And now it's time to say good-bye to all our company..

M-I-C- see ya real soon

AAARRRGGGGHHHH I hate Travelocity and American Airlines!!!!!!!!

Carla

We're baaaaack...

What a great cruise. I won't go into detail now; I am just bumping this back to page one so all the returning cruisers can find it and say hi !

I'll be publishing my photos in a few days, including lots of pics of the Roy suite!:lovestruc

'Beano' :cool:

The DISNEY DUDETTES:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: all made it home safe & sound. It was a great trip home. We got to the airport so early that we changed our flight to the 9:55 AM flight & then got upgraded to first class (free of charge).

The cruise:boat: was the greatest! It started with meeting our old friends coming off the Disney cruise in the parking lot. Then we ran into Pam when we left off our luggage. We did EVERYTHING! We went to Palo's for tea, brunch & dinner. We had pizza & souffles with Faith in the Walt Disney Suite. We also had a breakfast in the Suite with a surprise cake delivery by our server Micah who played the piano. Faith was the hostess with the mostest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only part of the cruise which was just "okay" was Costa Maya & we fixed that with Margarita's:drinking1 :drinking1 & nachos. All the Dudettes bought jewelry in Cozumel (which is always great). It was great linking our dinner reservations since we didn't spend EVERY minute together but we did spend lots of time together:grouphug:. We also were the backup singers for Darren in the talent show. He sang "Beauty School Dropout" & we were his Beautettes. We borrowed drapes from the spa & carried hairdryers & curling irons. It was so funny:tongue: .

I know I'm rambling on... Hope you all have a terrific Monday. I am off to the Orthopedic Dr. with my Mom & then have to wait for the plumber since my hot water does not last for a whole shower. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

Unfortunately made it home and now it is SNOWING!!!! The snow just doesn't go well with my tan!! I want the warm weather back so I can just throw on a swimsuit and I also need my servers here too!!! How can I show off my tan and make my coworkers jealous if the tan is covered up with sweaters and pants. I will wear shorts and a tank top tomorrow even if it is still snowing!!!

I hope everyone had a great cruise, I know I did!!

Cool dude here...aka patrick...well i am sure everyone agrees with me...IT SUCKS BEING BACK. It was great meeting everyone, you will all be remembered, especially a select few...;) In fact, i rebooked for next years cruise over halloween to st thomas and st martin. It is awesome knowing more than the boss, he was like it is great that you are back, last week was hell! So now i get to train everyone how to do things the right way. Hopefully we all keep in touch and get to see each other soon. Friends for life!

patrick

We are back as well. Spent yesterday washing clothes and still doing it today. As Heidi said, it is snowing. What a welcome home. :(

Had a WONDERFUL cruise. Wish it wasn't over. Jeanne pretty much said everything we did.

Sorry I didn't get to meet most of you. As always, Ted and I never go to the sail away party so I think I missed the DIS meet and greet. I met a few at the terminal though. Never really crossed paths with too many. Saw Patrick quite a bit however.

Got lots to do today. Hope you all enjoyed the cruise as much as we did!

P-Dawg!!

It was great getting to know you on this cruise. Sorry we didn't get to say a proper goodbye at the port - I guess it was hectic for all of us!

Sandy, we too missed seeing some of the DIS'ers, but again, we all had a busy time aboard ship - I don't think I slept more than 3 hours most nights. :crazy:

We also didn't get to see Chris and Cheri saturday morning, or to return the extra 'goodies' from the party! ;) I guess I owe you guys a couple bottles of bubbly!

I hope everyone had a safe trip home!

'Beano':cool:

Yeah, sorry beano....things got all confused...i originally thought i was riding with steve and dana to the airport then all the sudden i was catching the bus....although olivia and brittany kept me company so i was in good hands. Next year i will try not to be sick. I really wanted to hang out with everyone much more but i guess it was so overwhelming for me since i had never been i wanted to see and do everything, but now that i got that out of my system I will hang out more. It was great meeting kammy, tim, you, your wife and kids, great bunch of people. Next year will be awesome, more time at sea and time to spend with those that count.

patrick

Hey everyone!

Yeah, Beano, you owe us 2 or 3 bottles of the bubbles ! And I plan to collect. Next cruise?

I had a great time partying with you and Ronnie Jo, Dana, Steve, Kamy, Tim, Denise (Love the Sombrero!), John, Pamela, Dan, Patrick. (I've got some pretty good pictures from "the party" that I might part with for a price :teeth:

Pamela, thanks for the awesome web site and scheduling the school stop and ruin tour. Cassie talks about going on vacation with Darrah again.

Sorry to hear about that snow Pooh-friend. We had bad weather today here, too. It didn't get sunny until 10:00 and didn't hit 75 until 2:00. :hyper:

Back to reality - which is completely over-rated. :wave2:

Hi all...we finally made it back home today. It helped ease the agony of leaving the cruise by staying at WDW for a couple days. But then it was still hard to leave...and now I have to go to work tomorrow. Yuck! :(

Sorry about the confusion Pat...thought we'd figured out the transportation arrangements at dinner/breakfast. Kamy, Tim and us went over to the buses to say good-bye, but we missed you. We would have loved to have spent more time with you and have you meet some of my family, but it sounds like you had plenty of company at the airport...Olivia and Brittany were very nice.

Hey Beano & RonnieJo - We miss you! It was very cool hanging with you all this cruise...thanks for making us feel like family. :) Now we just have to figure out a way to see you guys more than once a year. :)

Hey Cheri & Chris - missed saying goodbye to you guys. Thought we might run into you at WDW, but didn't. Hope you had a good time. :)

John & Denise - Very nice seeing you all again. Loved the sombrero. You guys look just as happy as you were 3 years ago when we first met you. :)

Well, gotta spend some time with my "kids", Madden has grown quite a bit since we left...and I think we have a little bit of training that we need to re-do...but for the most part, it's great seeing them again.

It was great meeting everyone...Heidi, Dudettes, Pamela(by the way...if I didn't say it at sailaway...it was very nice of you to make the name tags...they worked great!) and I know that I didn't get to meet everyone or see you more than once.

Well, take care everyone...when is it too early to start planning our next vacation? LOL

Just wanted to say "Good Morning":sunny: & get out & vote. I do not have to go back to REALITY until tomorrow when I have to go back to work::( . Some bits of reality hit me yesterday when the dryer will cost $150.00 to fix & the plumber was here for the hot water heater (bill will come later).

Going to Long Beach, California, on New Year's Eve to visit my daughter & may plan a little four day cruise while out there. It won't be a Disney Cruise & it won't have my friends on board but it could be a nice mother/daughter bonding time.

Hope you all have a great day. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter