Rolodex Swap/ Interest Only

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
I'm just looking for information on who wants to do what.......

If you can please let me know if you want to do
Disney
Non-Disney
Alphabet
Monthly

and then i'll take it from there. And figure out what groups we should have.

I thought about a sign up date of August 7th with a due date of Sept 30th. That will give everyone all of aug and all of sept to complete. And they would be back in plenty of time for holiday gifts.

Any questions or feedback would be great!

thank you.

You tell me where you need me. I know Morgan would like a Disney Alphabet one (I'd join and make them so I could give the set to her).

Yipee! I am interested in A-Z Disney address rolodex. I'd like at least two spots. I would do A-Z non disney also.

How do you do a roladex swap? And what would be required? I've never heard of these before. Thanks!

Holly ~ I have added these dates to the swap calendar. Let me know if there are any changes. Thanks!

How do you do a roladex swap? And what would be required? I've never heard of these before. Thanks!

You would use cardstock to make roladex cards (there are files for the various progams if you use them - robomaster and SCAL) and then you decorate them- when we did the alphabet Disney ones in the past we each did one (but if the group was small enough each person might do 2 letters) and you are assigned a side for the tab. We have used the 2.4 by 3.5 inches for the letter ones- they can then be used as an address/telephone file.

The monthly ones we made 4 by 4 with the holes at the bottom (they have roladex punches). Each of us did a month and decorated the card for that month- they are great for filing birthdays and such. We didn't put a calendar on them so they are perpretual.

Rebecca

Do those dates work or you would like to see it earlier or later?

Would there be any way I could sign up early or give you choices to pick from? I will gone July 31 through August 15.

I would love ABC and it can be Disney or Everyday. I'd be up for both really.

Would there be any way I could sign up early or give you choices to pick from? I will gone July 31 through August 15.

I would love ABC and it can be Disney or Everyday. I'd be up for both really.

If not I can get your choices when I see you in Disney and sign you up!

Rebecca

I have never done these either...couldn't you really use them as an element on a scrapbook page also? I don't use a rolodex, but I feel like the ones done previously would make great items for a page!! If that is not crazy, I'd be in for Disney and non-Disney ABC!!!

I think they could be used just like the ATC elements on a page. They would be cute.

Thank you. :flower3: When you get the themes nailed down, I will give you a slew of letters to pick from for me. :)

Oh no - I wish I didn't go & look at those pictures. Those cards are adorable. I'll have to think where i can keep one of those. I think it would be a good thing if I replaced my old address book with all of the papers sticking out of it & all of the cross outs throughout. hmmmm....thinking about this one.

I love mine from the last swap (although I've not filled in all the birthdays - slacker!!:blush:) Mine just teeter on top of my folders of scrap mags but I love them. Truoble is over here an empty rolodex is about £20 - people don't seem to use them now we have PCs etc.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter