Rolodex Swap/ Interest Only

I'm interested in a spot or two.... Disney or non-disney is fine with me.
S :)

OK, peeked at the picture and now I'm hooked. I think I'd like to do a spot or two in the Disney category (one for me and one to give away), but how do I make the punches at the bottom if I don't have the proper program. Am I just not able to do this swap?

There are punches you can buy at office depot or through 1 home based company I think- last time people with punches mailed them around for people that didn't have them.

Rebecca

I'm not doing this swap but would be happy to make punches if anyone needs them... I got a punch bought by a very, very, very special MOM on these boards when she found out I didn't have one!!! It's still in the original package w/ her signature on it!

So, what's the verdict?

And thanks BernardandMissBianca for that link, I just saw it!

The verdict is......sign ups are aug 7th.

Depending on interest I'd like to do both. The reg size with the alphabet
and the 4x4 monthly ones.

There are punches you can buy at office depot or through 1 home based company I think- last time people with punches mailed them around for people that didn't have them.

Rebecca

you can get them at Staples too. And I have one, somewhere, if anyone needs it.

I would really like to do this...I am just going to need some hand-holding!!! I have never done a rolodex swap before and need the start up instructions...I'm not 100% clear! LOL

It's a breeze!!!

All you do is cut your base piece at the size indicated.... Last year they were 4 x 4 squares... than just decorate it as themed..... then punch the holes in the center of the bottom... it's really very easy... I was way intimidated on it the first time.... I'd be happy to help you!

I hope everyone has fun w/ this.. We will be 3 days from school starting at sign ups so I'll be too busy to participate! But please if anyone needs anything let me know..

Question - If we don't get 26 players for the ABC, will you do the first 13 with two characters? Or, are we only doing it if we get 26?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter