roomates for fall/fall advantage 08

1. Your name?: Ron
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, arrive 19, turn 20 in September
3. Male or female?: male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Georgia
6. What role will you have at Disney?: quick service food/beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Aug 13 till Jan 2.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: wellness chatum (sp)
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 4 roommates so two bedrooms?
10. Do you like to party? yes and no it has to be small and people im close with other wise not really a party person
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pasta and i can cook a little but if there is a reciepe im good.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: trustworthy, good friend, hardworking
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: pretty much everything.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: dont smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): occasionally
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: flat out night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving down.
18. What do you do for fun?: surf the web, hang with friends/girlfriend, watch movies.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:just being there in general and hoping to get the professional internship for film and maybe work there for film
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep hang with friends/girlfriend and watch movies
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i can be a great friend
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i can have a short temper but i have worked on it with good results
24: Your college: Georgia State University
25: Your major: Film/Video
26. Any medical conditions (optional): n/a
27. Are you messy/tidy?: clean
28. Anything else you want to state: have any questions i am willing to answer

1. Your name?: Ashley
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I'll be 20 all yr =/
3. Male or female?: Female
5. Where do you live?: Bradenton FL (westcoast)
6. What role will you have at Disney?: aatractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Aug 13-Jan2
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: doesnt matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: not picky, 1 or 2 preferrably
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: quiet non aloholic get togethers yes, parties nooo
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: mac and cheese, i can cook it if i have a recipe in front of me lol
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: outgoing, friendly, easy to talk to
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: country/romantic comedies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially here not going to lie but i dont need to when im in WDW
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving, only a 2hr drive for me =D
18. What do you do for fun?: beach, movies
19. What is your favorite quote?: not sure
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:new friends, living w/o my parents
21. Favorite things to do when not working: see friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I get along with mostly everyone
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i can be stubborn
24: Your college: Manatee Community College
25: Your major: Business Management/Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): underactive thyroid
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy but I clean up after myself when other ppl are present ;p;.
28. Anything else you want to state: Im excited =D

1. Your name?: Nikki Mitchell
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes.
5. Where do you live?: Charlotte, North Carolina
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: August 11
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: The website says I dont get a choice because of my arrival date but I don't really care. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Ive lived with 1-3 all my time living in on campus in college so i would prefer the same again.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I love to party....I try not to every night, but I love to have fun. I want to host parties so I can't be living with people who are hermits!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite is sushi and chinese. Im learning more from my bestfriend, but I can throw down!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, Busy, and Sweet!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music: Hip hop/R&B and random genres here and there. Movies: Comedy and Action
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I dont smoke. Bleh.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Social drinker. Very social :)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Definately Night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Im driving down!
18. What do you do for fun?: Movies, Go out to eat, Club/Bar hop, Karaoke, bowling, computers
19. What is your favorite quote?: "everything happens for a reason" - unknown
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people and going to DisneyWorld for the first time!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: look above...and add sleep :)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Creative and Silly
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: procrastinator
24: Your college: University of North Carolina at Charlotte
25: Your major: Public Relations/ minor in Women and Gender Studies
26. Any medical conditions (optional): ASTHMA!
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am a neat person, but sometimes I get a little busy and clutter happens....but I clean when Im stressed...its very relaxing.
28. Anything else you want to state: Im ready to come down there and have a fun time. I also want to meet some cool people who are outgoing...I love to have fun and chill so I suggest you meet me! Find me on facebook if you would like!

Hey Nikki, good to know i wont be the only person from NC going.

1. Your name?: LINDSEY aka Cupcake
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, 19
5. Where do you live?: Southern California Girl - YAY! :banana:
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions! Double YAY! :banana:
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, Arriving August 20. YAY!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: wellness. And I want to live somewhere fun, with FUN people.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Three bedrooms sounds good.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: YES! karoake parties! Disney Movie Parties! Rocky Horror Picture Show Parties! Baking Parties! Pool Parties! Poker Night! OMG, sleepovers! :banana:
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I can cook. Favorite foods are any sweet confectionary goodness! and Mac & Cheese.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Sweet, carefree, and entertaining
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Alternative rock, punk, metal, classic rock, disney show tunes! Movies: DISNEY, Scary movies, comedies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no drinking
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night!
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying :dance3:
18. What do you do for fun?: Roller Coasters, Movies, Guitar Hero, Concerts
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Give peace a chance"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Making Magic - hahaha.. Making oodles of new friends! :hippie:
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep, coloring, text messaging, talk on the phone, go shopping, go to the beach, etc. etc.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a good friend & I am entertaining =D
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Easily distracted!
24: Your college: Moorpark Community College
25: Your major: Child Development
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nah
27. Are you messy/tidy?: MESSY by nature, but I can keep things neat if necessary!
28. Anything else you want to state: Never a dull moment with me around! Yay!! :banana: :banana:

1. Your name?: Paul
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 19 all year
3. Male or female?: male
5. Where do you live?: Franklin, Wisconsin
6. What role will you have at Disney?: custodial
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall I arrive on Aug 18
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: wellness Chatham or Vista doesn't matter to me!:thumbsup2
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: one to three roommates so one to two bedroom
10. Do you like to party? sometimes, if I am in the right mood:rotfl2:
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Italian food! I can somewhat cook if there is a recipie to follow!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: funny, caring, nice
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: anything but horror
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: dont smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope never have
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: still thinking about it.
18. What do you do for fun?: hang out with friends, video games (nintendo wii) and watch espn
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Success demands singleness of purpose." Vince Lombardi (Huge Packer fan)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: the experience working for a large company and meeting new people!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep, hang out with friends, and watching sports
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I have a good personality
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be shy
24: Your college: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee:cool1:
25: Your major: Accounting
26. Any medical conditions (optional): n/a
27. Are you messy/tidy?: My room at home room is messy and living with roommates i am a clean freak:rotfl2:
28. Anything else you want to state: see you down in Disney!:thumbsup2

1. Your name?: Amy aka “Asian Amy”2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yep!
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Central New Jersey
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage, getting there May 28th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Definitely NON-wellness (THANKS REBECCA!). Perhaps Chattam (Spl.?), but isn’t there going to be a new dorm?
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Three or Four bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I’m not really too much of a party person, but the occasional chillaxed theme party is ok…
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My mom is Italian, my dad is Polish, and I’m Asian…and from Jersey. So I’m big into the pasta, seafood, etc. As for cooking – I attempt to… Does watching Food Network give me extra points?
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loyal, energetic, fun
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Disney and Broadway – not gonna lie
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke, Asthmatic when I have allergies. Eek
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I’m a social drinker, not a big drinker at all
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Definitely night, but I can be very perky in the morning
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Attempting to drive…still arguing with the folks on this topic…
18. What do you do for fun?: Theater, GHOSTHUNTING, listening to music, surfing the net, watching sci-fi (Doctor Who anyone?), tap dancing…
19. What is your favorite quote?: "You have to live the life you’re given and never close your eyes. You hold on and stare into the skies and burn against the cold, for any moment you might find the gold”
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Um…working at Disney?! I mean, come on. I grew up as the girl who wore Disney Princess EVERYTHING…DON’T judge… :/
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Attempting to sleep, running around, NINTENDO WII, ghost hunting, surfing the net
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am loyal and will do anything for my friends…oops, is that two? I’m a nice person, I swear
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Can sometimes be over energetic…CAUTION: Makes up songs in public…You have been pre-warned
24: Your college: Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA)
25: Your major: Theater and Media/Communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma and seasonal allergies (allergic to everything but DOGS)
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I really try to be tidy. I swear. It’s just the bigger the room, the harder for me to keep it neat…
28. Anything else you want to state: I’ll be arriving on May 28th and am looking for a roommate. Feel free to look me up on Facebook or email me (ac232494@muhlenberg.edu). I’m so excited to do this program and can’t wait to meet all of you!

1. Your name?: Becca
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes! I'll turn 22 right before I leave the program in Jan.
5. Where do you live?: I'm from Baltimore, MD but I'm about to graduate Muhlenberg in Allentown PA
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, I'll be arriving August 25th and leaving Jan 9th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I don't know too much about the apartments, unfortunately, but from what I've heard I don't have much of a preference. I would prefer non-wellness, though.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 or 3 bedroom, I think.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'm not a big partier, but enjoy going out occasionally. I don't really mind parties in the apartment, but it totally depends on everyones schedule and things.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I plan on learning to cook over the summer, because right now I can't do much beyond my beloved mac and cheese. But I do plan to learn a bit!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, loyal, kind.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: All kinds- from top 40 to Broadway.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Definitely social.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I'd say night person, but I don't mind mornings either...as long as I get some sleep heh.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying
18. What do you do for fun?: Dance, theater, hanging out with my friends, traveling when possible..
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Go confidently in the directions of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Meeting all new people! Plus it's a great way to delay life a bit while I decide what I can actually do with a dance degree...
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Dancing, whether class or performance, seeing and being in theater, music, I love to go clubbing with friends, wasting life on facebook, being with people I love
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Caring and loyal friend
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Occasionally too sensitive for my own good, but I'm working on it!
24: Your college: Muhlenberg College, in Allentown, PA..I know, almost no one has heard of it.
25: Your major: Dance and a concentration in psych
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Low blood pressure, but it just means I have to make sure I eat and drink enough
27. Are you messy/tidy?: No, my rooms pretty neat. Especially when I've live with a roommate.
28. Anything else you want to state: I'll be in Disney from August 25 thru Jan 9 working in Attractions. I'm about to graduate from college where I'm a member of the dance team, a tour guide, an RA and a whole lot more. I can't wait to meet everyone! :)

1. Your name?: Laura
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope, i'll be 19 at the time of the CP
5. Where do you live?: Puerto Rico
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Full-Service Food and Beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall: August 13th/January 2nd
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness, don't really care which one
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd love a 1 bedroom, but it's pretty expensive, so any one would be ok
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not a big partier
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love Pizza and Mexican foods and no, I can't cook well at all, just eggs, hehe
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: friendly, slightly crazy (hehe), fun
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: all types, but of course Disney oldies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Sometimes here (the age is 18), but I won't in Florida
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying
18. What do you do for fun?: acting, cosplaying, reading, watching movies
19. What is your favorite quote?: "A rose by any other name would smell such as sweet."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Working and magical times
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep, go to the movies, relax, read
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I like to help people in any way I can
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be shy at first while I get to know people
24: Your college: University of Puerto Rico
25: Your major: English
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Hypoglycemia
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm pretty tidy. I just don't like making my bed.
28. Anything else you want to state: I have um, strange sleeping habits. I'll let my roomie know about them when I get there, but please don't freak out! hehe (it's really not that bad)

1. Your name?: kristen!
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: i turned 18 in february.
3. Male or female?: 100% lady.
5. Where do you live?: rockford, illinois. we had a ton of snow in the beginning of april. you can imagine how excited i am to be moving to florida.
6. What role will you have at Disney?: attractions, it was my first choice, i'm EXCITED.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: fall, august 25-january 9
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: i think i'm going for vista, it just seems like a more socialplace. & it' cheaper, so of course i'm for it.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: i'd like a three bedroom, but a two bedroom would be totally fine too.
10. Do you like to party? i like being social!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: if there's a recipe, count me in. |& i can make the best overeasy egg ever.. :cool2:
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: sarcastic, outgoing, funny!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like any kind of movie, except epic movie & any movie produced by the people who created epic movie. i did not laugh once during that movie.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: i don't smoke, & i hope my roommates won't either! grossss.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): every once in a while.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: nobody has fun at five am unless they stayed up all night having fun. you know what i mean?
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying. my car wouldn't make it.
18. What do you do for fun?: i'm really outgoing. i like having fun, so if it's happening somewhere, i'm there. :]
19. What is your favorite quote?: "don't judge someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. then, you're a mile away & you have their shoes."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: meeting new people & working at my favorite place!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: is sleeping a hobby? because if it is, i am the champ. i also like chilling at home & watching movies, roller coasters, trampolines, conversations about uncommon things..
22. Name one good quality about yourself: if you want me to tell the truth i will! & i try to make humor out of any situation.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i'm not shy, but i'm awkward. if you can accept my awkwardness, we're good to go!
24: Your college: i'm doing careerstart, but after the program i plan to attend the university of central florida.
25: Your major: musical theatre.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): i'm DEATHLY allergic to shellfish! if i'm even in the came room as crab or lobster i get itchy. it's terrible.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: i'm really tidy when it comes to keeping my room clean & the dishes done.
28. Anything else you want to state: if you can make time go faster, we should be friends.

1. Your name?: Andrea

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yup, I turned 22 on March 23rd :)

5. Where do you live?: North Andover, MA (about 20 minutes away from Boston)

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall WDW CareerStart: August 25th-January 9th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non- wellness, but I haven't really decided which complex would be better suited for me..... I'm leaning more towards Vista, because it seems more social.....

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd love either a 3 or 4 bedroom apartment- the more the merrier :)

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Yup, I do like to party! :D But I also do enjoy small get-togethers

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I'm not too picky about food - I'll try almost anything! It's hard to choose a favorite food, but I do love Italian (it's those darn carbs that I crave lol.....). Unfortunately I'm not a fantastic cook, unless I have a recipe to guide me..... But, I am a certified bartender ;)

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: I'm told that I'm an honest, down-to-earth, and kind-hearted person. I was raised with good morals and values, thankfully.....

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Well as far as music goes, I like all types- if I like the song, I like the song. As far as movies go, I of course love the Disney Classics, but I also like comedies

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I do love the booze LOL, but whenever I drink, it's always socially

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I'm definitely a night person. I'm not a terror in the morning though, I just might be a little quieter than usual

17. Are you driving or flying down?: I haven't decided- I would prefer to bring my car, but I'm not sure if I can afford the insurance on it since I'll be taking a huge pay decrease while being a CM.....

18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, travel, go to amusement parks, go to the movies

19. What is your favorite quote?: "Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often"

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting great people that share my love for Disney, and making great memories at the "Happiest Place on Earth" :)

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends, watch movies/tv, surf the net

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very loyal, and I try to help people in any way that I can

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be shy when I first meet people- sometimes it takes a little bit for me to feel comfortable around new people

24. Your college: I'm not in college at the moment, but when I'm done the CareerStart Program, I'm hoping to attend UCF, and start on the path that leads to my career as a Psychiatrist :)

25. Your major: N/A

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Thankfully none that I know of.....

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm pretty tidy, but I can be lazy and not make my bed sometimes, or leave an outfit or two lying on my bed if I couldn't decide what to wear that morning and went into a frenzy lol. As long as the "common" areas such as the kitchen and living room are clean, I don't really care what your "space" looks like, as long as it's just untidy and not dirty

28. Anything else you want to state: Basically I'm just looking for someone who is nice and repectful of others :) If you have any questions, please PM me!

"Please stand clear of the doors; por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."

hahahaha. :) That is awesome! I have always tried to figure out what word(manténganse) that the recorder was saying. This is awesome, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that phrase.

1. Your name?: JAIME

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 19 turning 20 in august

5. Where do you live?: Detroit Michigan

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Hopefully Lifeguard

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson Defiantly Not Vista

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-4

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: No, I prefer to get to tgether with a group of friends im not really a club-goer or party-goer but I like social gatherings with friends

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I really like sea food, Italian, and Mexican foods I can prepare already prepared meals such as the dinners that come in the bags I can cook spaghetti chili tacos nachos chicken lasagna however I dont really like to cook but I cook about once a week

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: computer-freak, quiet, out-going

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: every type of genre of music you name 99.9 percent chance I like it my itunes library consist of county, dance, electronic, gospel, pop, r&b, ray, reggae and rock

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: both I don’t mind waking up early but if im tired I will go to sleep 8pm if needed so I wont be tired the next day if im not tired I wont go to sleep till I become tired

17. Are you driving or flying down?: I HOPE to drive but the gas prices are high so I might fly I don’t know

18. What do you do for fun?: Im addicted to me computer so im always on that I like to go out and do various things with friends such as shopping going to dinner sporting events amusement parks swimming

19. What is your favorite quote?: “those who are real never change”

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I cant wait to meet some cool new people

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Im addicted to me computer so im always on that I like to go out and do various things with friends such as shopping going to dinner sporting events amusement parks swimming

22. Name one good quality about yourself: courteous

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: really quiet unless I know you once I know you I am very sociable

24: Your college: yes

25: Your major: business

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no

27. Are you messy/tidy?: im not a super clean person but at the same time im not dirty I do like the bed room closet and bathroom to be semi clean and presentable clothes and trash should not be all over the place I really don’t like “clutter” I like things to look nice and somewhat organized (that’s for my roommate the other rooms don’t really matter to me) I believe that the kitchen and living room should always be clean and that everyone should pitch in to clean

28. Anything else you want to state: I'm looking for roommates that are nice respectful fun and that like to get out and do various things I looking for a set of roommates that DO NOT mind sharing things such as room space and food supplies and that will chip in to purchase items for the apartment if you would like to talk feel free to send me a message or instant message me AIM - Jaime11Jones YIM - Yahoo

hahahaha. :) That is awesome! I have always tried to figure out what word(manténganse) that the recorder was saying. This is awesome, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that phrase.

Haha yea I love the monorail! And don't worry, I also couldn't figure out the phrase that was being said, so I decided to Google it ;)

Your name?: David

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, Im 19

3. Male or female?: Male

5. Where do you live?: Plainfield, Illinois

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Vacation Planner

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall WDW CareerStart: August 20th-January 3rd

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham Square

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-4 room mates

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
Yeah:goodvibes

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
Favorite food umm... Poptarts & Rice a roni

yea im pretty good at cooking

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, down-to-earth, funny, kind

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: haha music well
not to scare anybody but death metal,black metal, metal, rock, alternative ... i know alot about music its one of my passions
.. i like all types of movie genres but i would have to say horror & action is my favorite

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I don't drink

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Um.. both.... i guess however im feeling

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying (i want a car though so i can drive to other places around orlando.. **cough* cough** UNIVERSAL )

18. What do you do for fun?: hanging out with my gf, Music, Video games (i know alot about them and im good at them) Hang out with friends, go to amusement parks, go to the movies, draw

19. What is your favorite quote?: Im not sure

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting people, Enjoying Disney, Working and making great memories at the "Happiest Place on Earth" One of the coolest place to work at :goodvibes

21. Favorite things to do when not working:
Hanging with my girlfriend & friends, Video games, Concerts, movies/tv, amusement parks (thrills), drawing, internet(computer)

22. Name one good quality about yourself: Im very kind, and outgoing

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be shy when I first meet people- sometimes it takes a little bit for me to feel comfortable around new people

24. Your college: Joliet Junior College (JJC)

25. Your major: Undecided

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I like everything to be clean, try to keep everything clean all the time. Sometimes i forget to make my bed. But i like everything to be done dishes, room clean ect.....

28. Anything else you want to state: I'm looking for roommates that are nice, respectful, fun, If possible i would like someone that likes video games, I play them alot and i plan on bringing my xbox 360, I know this wont happen but if someone like the same kind of music i like, that would be amazing. You dont find to many people that go to disney college that likes Metal. I also want someone that cleans there mess up. If you want to talk add me on
yahoo: daveycrockett017
aim: daveycrocket017
or add me on myspace: myspace.com/cr0cket

pirate:

does anyone know if you can have a roommate that comes down a different day?

Here's how a Disney representative explained it to me-

You can request to room with a certain person, but there is no guarantee that your request will be honored. Most likely you'll room with others that arrive around the same time as you do (such as the people before and after you in line).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter