roomates for fall/fall advantage 08

does anyone know if you can have a roommate that comes down a different day?

No. You only will room with people who check in the same day as you (unless the apartments are full- then you will be put into an apartment with people already there).

1. Your name?: Alyssa
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I'll be 19 when I am there.
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Michigan
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Costuming
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I'd prefer Chatham.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd like 2-3 rooms so 3-5 roomies.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I am not a big party person but I don't mind having groups together for games or movies.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Oh wow I like a lot of different food....
But I am a crappy cook. I'm learning how to make a few things (hopefully) before I arrive.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Artsy, Lazy, Reader
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music I like almost everything (I can't stand country for some reason) but my favorite would have to be electronic, synth-pop, and similar type music.
Movies, I like horror, romance, comedy, etc.....My fav movie right now is Pride and Prejudice.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No. Smoke from them gives me migranes.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: I will be driving down.
18. What do you do for fun?: I read a lot, play video games, and am on the computer a lot.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bullsh!t" Don't even know why that's my favorite.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Mmm....Florida!! And of course all the wonderful people I'll get to meet!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep, read, paly games, sleep some more, maybe make jewelry or other art projects.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am a very good listener when I haven't just woken up.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: When I just wake up I can be....very grumpy. But I get over it within a half hour. All depends on how much sleep I had.
24: Your college: Lansing Community College
25: Your major: Well it says Interior Design (I didn't actually pick it) but I am technically Undeclared but am working towards a Graphic Design degree
26. Any medical conditions (optional): none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am messy...But I am getting a lot better! Messes make me mad. I just need someone to poke me if I get out of control. (I prefer it to be neat and tidy too sadly)
28. Anything else you want to state: Can't wait to meet all of you down there!

ughh..

im still looking for a roomate

any males going down August 20th

that like videogames, metal, and cleans up after themselfs
if any of these persist to you send me a message

thanks

1. Your name?: Alyssa
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I'll be 19 when I am there.
5. Where do you live?: Michigan
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Costuming
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I'd prefer Chatham.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd like 2-3 rooms so 3-5 roomies.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I am not a big party person but I don't mind having groups together for games or movies.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Oh wow I like a lot of different food....
But I am a crappy cook. I'm learning how to make a few things (hopefully) before I arrive.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Artsy, Lazy, Reader
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music I like almost everything (I can't stand country for some reason) but my favorite would have to be electronic, synth-pop, and similar type music.
Movies, I like horror, romance, comedy, etc.....My fav movie right now is Pride and Prejudice.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No. Smoke from them gives me migranes.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: I will be driving down.
!

i am [hopefully. pending...acceptance..and all.. haha!] driving down from michigan, too! what part are you coming from?? any idea how many days you're going to allow yourself to get there??

i am [hopefully. pending...acceptance..and all.. haha!] driving down from michigan, too! what part are you coming from?? any idea how many days you're going to allow yourself to get there??

I am from Grand Ledge...well near Grand Ledge (But I'll call it my hometown) so that is near Lansing.
Since I will be gone from home for so long before hand, I will be traveling down there early with my mom to go and maybe visit the ocean. So I will probably leave As early as 5 days, so that I can still pack. Otherwise it would probably have been 3 days.
What part are you from? When do you hope to arrive? Good luck hope you get in!

1. Your name?: Ilyse
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope. I'm 19, but I'll be turning 20 in November!
5. Where do you live?: New York (Long Island/NYC)
6. What role will you have at Disney?: QSFB
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, August 20th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: No idea...
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-5 roommates.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I loving hanging out with any number of people.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love to cook, I make baked mac and cheese and chicken and burgers I loveloveLOVE to bake, especially cookies from scratch.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Creative, "Indie", Dramatic (I was a Thespian in High School, I had to be dramatic).
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love music along the lines of Rilo Kiley and Of Montreal. I especially love Mozart and I have a really wide range of music tastes, my "Songs I Like" playlist has anything from pop to rap to classical to alternative.
My favorite movies are 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', 'Breakfast at Tiffanys', 'The Royal Tennenbaums', and 'Strangers With Candy'.
Judge as you will.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Not really, no.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can deal with either, actually. I love sleep, but I don't mind waking up early/staying up late.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying.
18. What do you do for fun?: I watch the news...yeah, I know. I read, but mostly I go on the internet (LJ is my friend...) or just go to Central Park/hang in playgrounds.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Don't dream it, be it". (That was my senior quote in the yearbook). I also love "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be".
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people and just the experience in general.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Go to the gym and the beach/pool. I love pool halls and arcades. I also love my computer, he's my baby (and yes, my computer is a he, his name is "Tyronne Hunnibi". Please, someone, get that reference).
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I like to think I'm a good people-person and listener.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I procrastinate.
24: Your college: CUNY Baruch
25: Your major: Public Affairs, but I'm switching to a double major of Business Communications and Political Science
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I make messes, but then I clean them up, so a little of each.
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm so excited to meet you all and make new friends and just be in Disney.

I am from Grand Ledge...well near Grand Ledge (But I'll call it my hometown) so that is near Lansing.
Since I will be gone from home for so long before hand, I will be traveling down there early with my mom to go and maybe visit the ocean. So I will probably leave As early as 5 days, so that I can still pack. Otherwise it would probably have been 3 days.
What part are you from? When do you hope to arrive? Good luck hope you get in!

haha, i know where grand ledge is! you guys played us in a playoff football game one year. haha.
i'm from holland.. it's like forty-five minutes southwest of grand rapids.. right on lake michigan.
but, it's like an eighteen hour drive.. and i plan on splitting it up into three days. i would really like to be in orlando/kissimmee/lake beuna vista/whatever the night before check in so i can just get up and go straight there and not have to worry about beating traffic on the high way or still having to drive three hours or whatever.
but how fun is that! yay, michigan!

Ya I want time to be there the day before at the earliest but like I said I am gonna go early to enjoy time with my mom before hand. She loves being where its warm...And the ocean ^^

ughh..

im still looking for a roomate

any males going down August 20th

that like videogames, metal, and cleans up after themselfs
if any of these persist to you send me a message

thanks

Thats me, but im coming down aug 13th. =\

Thats me, but im coming down aug 13th. =\

lol i actually just added u on myspace a couple of days ago

my name is

myspace.com/cr0cket

yeah man u listen to some good bands

(between the buried and me )

Shame you guys won't be down in May, BTBAM, Opeth, and Dream Theater are playing at Hard Rock Live a couple weeks after I check in. I'm going to be there provided I'm not scheduled to work that night.

Shame you guys won't be down in May, BTBAM, Opeth, and Dream Theater are playing at Hard Rock Live a couple weeks after I check in. I'm going to be there provided I'm not scheduled to work that night.

dude do u have a roomate yet
lmao

Opeth is my all time favorite band

yea i heard about that tour thats amazing

hey do u have myspace?

If nothing else, at least we can all hang out with like minded people once we get down there.

I'M SO UPSET ABOUT THE OPETH TOUR. I'll also be missing Opeth up here because I'm going to be down in Florida for the two tour dates that I could have gone to (Albany and Montreal). I'm missing Dethklok at the Hard Rock too. Life!

1. Your name?: Benjamin Baker

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: not yet.

3. Male or female?:male

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight

5. Where do you live?: Fort Bragg,NC

6. What role will you have at Disney?:Food Service

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:Augest 13- Jan 2nd

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness . Chatham Square hopefully

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Doesn't matter

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: It doesent matter just want to have a good time

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
My major is Culinar Arts and ive been in food service for over 2 years. i love food

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Fun, Exciting, Good Natured

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: All types of rock, pop opera, indie,and some R&B and country

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no i dont. but dont have a huge problem with it

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving down

18. What do you do for fun?: sing, cook,cook,cook lol umm, play games, dance, swim, ne and everything

19. What is your favorite quote?: Life Is Predestined As You Live it According to an Unwritten Plan Made To Inspire You Deeper!!,"{Benjamin Baker} .?!tAKE ThE Initiave 2 LiVe yOuR oWN LyFe!? to the fullest of course

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:Working in disney world and making the kids that visit there twice as happy as b4.and meeting new people. and besides its freaking disney .for 6 months yayyyyyyy lol j/p

21. Favorite things to do when not working: reading,running and walking, watchin a lil tv myspace, and the occasional facebook just chillin out

22. Name one good quality about yourself: well as i said b4 im good natured and fun to be around and people around me are always in a good mood y idk bt it happnes and i dont judge ne one 4 nething

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I cook 24/7 and umm im normally quiet but wen u get to kno me of course ill loosesn up

24: Your college: Fayetteville Technical CC
25: Your major: Culinary Arts
26. Any medical conditions (optional):Nope

27. Are you messy/tidy?:I am not a clean freak but for a guy i guess i am very very clean but i norm dont clean up after other people unless its 100% necessary and they return the offer

28. Anything else you want to state: Hope to get some cool roomies down in Florida oh and Juste parce que j'étais ce les chefs enduisent et l'odeur comme la grande nourriture ne me signifie pas peut faire cuire. il signifie juste que vous ne pouvez pas " ; Inspirez-moi Deeper" ; Par : Benjamin Baker

and that says :: "Just because i were this chefs coat and smell like great food does not mean i can cook. it just means you Can not

"Inspire Me Deeper"

By: Benjamin A Baker":dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter