Roommate

heather_ette

Earning My Ears
Hopefully a thread so that I, and other people can find a roommate!

1. Your name?:
2. Your age?:
3. Male or female?:
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
5. Where do you live?:
6. What role will you have at Disney?:
7. What is your arrival date?:
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
17. Are you driving or flying down?:
18. What do you do for fun?:
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed):
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?:
21. Favorite things to do when not working:
22. Name one good quality about yourself:
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
24: Your college:
25: Your major:
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?:
28. What sports do you like?:
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:
30. Anything else you want to state:

1. Your name?: Heather
2. Your age?: 20
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Arizona
6. What role will you have at Disney?: QSFB
7. What is your arrival date?: August 24
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson, Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Preferably 2 bedroom, 3 roomates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Sure, I love game partys ect, I will be under 21 so no drinking though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I ama vegetarian, and I can cook vege food pretty good, I could even whip up a couple meaty meals for the roomates.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Awesome, Adventerous, Amazing!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music-Alot, rock, ska, punk, indie, some rap, techno, fun music. Movies-Not scary. sci-fi, action, foreign, comedy, ect
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:Don't care if you do, I will outside occasionally, but not usually.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):Will be under 21
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night, but if I have coffee I can get up.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, games, adventures!, i love thrift store shopping.
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Some kind of noise (music,tv) and door closed.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: meeting new people, getting to go to disney parks.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I love finding new things to do, museums ect.. not alot to do where I am from so I am so excited for Orlando
22. Name one good quality about yourself: organized
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: really organized
24: Your college: Chandler-Gilbert Community
25: Your major: BIS in Creative Writing and Communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: none
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Yes
30. Anything else you want to state: Can not wait to get down there!!!!!!

Soo I was thinking about waiting to go down but Heather maybe we should be roomates?

1. Your name?: Maggie
2. Your age?: 19
5. Where do you live?: Oregon
6. What role will you have at Disney?: QSFB
7. What is your arrival date?: August 24
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson, Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Preferably 2 bedroom, 3 roomates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Sure, I love game partys ect, I will be under 21 so no drinking though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Umm I have a lot of favorite foods - probably between pizza and mashed potatoes :) Umm depends on how well u can say cook lol, I am probably not the best lol.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Laid back, easy going, funny.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all kinds of music, depends on the mood. I love like romatic/chick flicks lol like shes the man.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):Nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Normally night.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, singing, dancing, having fun :)
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? Not really no.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: meeting new people, getting to go to disney parks.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Relaxing, having one on one coffee dates, meeting new people :)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Laid back.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I love to chew ice? lol.
24: Your college: Portland Community College
25: Your major: Web Site Development and Design
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Depends lol, but I clean my room at least once every couple days.
28. What sports do you like?: Dance Team? Haha.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Nope
30. Anything else you want to state: I might go now - not sure :)

1. Your name?: Sierra
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes I'm 22 b-day jan 9th
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Mobile Alabama
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Quick-Service Food And Beverage (Can I take your order? ; ), I've been practicing)
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: August 12th- January 2nd
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I saw Patterson on Youtube and they looked nice non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I would prefer the 1 to 2 room apartment just because i've never lived with more that 3 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'm not a party person so I would not be throwing a party in the apartment but I wouldn't mind attending a few if I were invited
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is mac & cheese and no I can't cook but I can follow instructions well and I also watch food networl
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, giving, random-fact-giver(pretend its one word! thanks)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all types of music I guess because I was in band for a lot of my life, and I love all movies especially musicals Cats is my favorite and Rent comes in second
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
17. Are you driving or flying down?: probably driving
18. What do you do for fun?: I shop even when I have no money and I dont need a lot of money to have fun I can just sit in with a group of people, get to know them and have fun that way
19. What is your favorite quote?: "The narration crackles and pops with incendiary wit." (Rodger from Rent)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, the Experience of working for Disney, and just getting to be so close to the parks!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleeping, talking, or shopping, and gaming
22. Name one good quality about yourself: my personality I tend to get along with everyone i meet
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: procrastination, I always wait until the last minute to write papers
24: Your college: University of South Alabama
25: Your major: English Lit/ minor in criminal justice
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm in between but I'm used to having roommates so I know how to stay on my side
28. Anything else you want to state:I just cant wait to meet everyone!

Soo I was thinking about waiting to go down but Heather maybe we should be roomates?

30. Anything else you want to state: I might go now - not sure :)

You should definitely go!!! It may be a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I saw you might wait till you get your degree. I waited till i got my degree and now I am regretting it, because I know I am going to have alot of fun and I will only get this chance once, where if you go and love it you can go down multiply times as a student. I know moving in with people you don't know sounds intimidating but just think these people you dont know will probably end up being your new friends forever!!! Good luck with your decision you seem really cool and I hope to see you at Disney!!!

Ohh I am definitely gonna go in the future - no doubt about that - I might apply for spring 2010, it's just not the right time right now anyways...

1. Your name?: Brent
2. Your age?: 23
3. Male or female?: Male
5. Where do you live?: Raleigh, NC
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merch
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 10th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 5 roommates, 3 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to have fun, but i dont party much.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: anything italian, or mexican. i can cook some.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: I dont know
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: music is my life. I am a musician and I have to be listening to music all the time. anything from Folk, singer songwriter, to hardcore and metal
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Play guitar and sing. Play ice hockey, table tennis, explore, photography
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): darkness.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: in orlando? Go explore downtown, go to the parks
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Giving
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: quiet
24: Your college: Wake Tech
25: Your major: Industrial Engineering
26. Any medical conditions (optional): negative
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: hockey, football
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes i do, chevy tahoe
30. Anything else you want to state:

I love RENT... I actually just watched it yesterday!!!
I annoy my sister by sining the whole rent musical to her when were like in the car for a long time or something lol she really hates it when I sing Cats or the Wiz. But yea I love rent I've been watching the 10th anniversary version on youtube its so great because they mess up sometimes and its really funny, its ashame I put my faviorate quote from ment in my signature lol but I just love that part lol! Im glad to meet a fellow Rent lover!

I havent been accepted yet but still...im bored! sorry! ill update later if i do get accepted :)

1. Your name?:Jessica Barney
2. Your age?:21, id be turning 22 though towards the end of the program
3. Male or female?: female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):straight as a pole
5. Where do you live?: in logan, utah for school, but at home in american fork, utah when im out of school
6. What role will you have at Disney?: not sure yet...
7. What is your arrival date?: not sure yet..
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: chatham or patterson, and im still not sure if i want to do wellness or not...
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
3 or 5 other roommates, so 2 or 3 rooms.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: depends i guess. i dont mind parties, but maybe my idea of partying is different from others *shrugs*
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
I can cook alright, if i have the things to cook with. and i love ice cream ha ha(yes its a food!)
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:my old roommate said to say "disney, now, caring" ha ha she is super sweet!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope, not a drop, but i am okay with others drinking. as long as they respect that i dont drink(and your not underage, i dont want to run the risk of getting termed ya know?
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: kinda dayish night. haha. but i can be whatever.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: id be flying
18. What do you do for fun?: listen to music, mess around on my comp, hang with friends and just mess around. oh and watching movies is super fun!
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): not really, just some form of quiet, but if im tired enough it doesnt matter, but i would like the door closed. its prefered.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: meeting people and working in the happiest place on earth! and the experience.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read, listen to music, facebook(lol) sleep :)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i am a pretty laid back person
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be emotional...but thats really only when no one else is around. i hate showing sadness to others, its so depressing making.
24: Your college: Utah State University
25: Your major: english education
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope, not at the moment that is ha ha
27. Are you messy/tidy?: kinda inbetween. i try to keep outside of my room neat, but my room can get kinda messy sometimes...but if you want the room cleaned, tell me and i will do it. but ask nicely. :)
28. What sports do you like?: basketball and soccer! but bball is the best! ha ha
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: nope. i is poor!
30. Anything else you want to state: ....i dont know. if you want to know something specific, just ask. im an open book :cool1:

I have a roommate but need so cool apartment-mates to live with.

1. Your name?: Victoria

2. Age (over 21)?: 20

3. Male or female?: female

5. Where do you live?: Maryland

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Housekeeping

7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?: Chatham but I would be okay with Patterson.

8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: No more than 3 rooms.

9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don’t “party” persay but I do like girls’ nights, movie parties, games etc.

10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love to cook and am pretty good at it. I bake on occasion too and my favorite food is curried anything. I like ethnic foods. Sushi. Vegetarian.

11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Ambitious, self-motivated, and well-organized.

12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Contemporary Christian, Jazz, Blues, Praise and Worship, Oldies but Goodies. I LOVE musicals, various movies, and of course Disney Classics!

13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I do not smoke.

14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I do not drink.

15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I am not a night person usually. I prefer to awake early and go to bed early. But, it will depend on my work schedule. I do stay up late to study sometimes but I can study elsewhere besides the room.

16. Are you driving or flying down?: I am most likely flying down

17. What do you do for fun?: Play board games, watch movies, talk, whatever’s going on.

18. What is your favorite quote?: Proverbs 3:5-6

19. What are you most excited about in being in the DCP?: I am most excited about the overall experience at Disney, making new friends, and learning all that I can.

20. Name one good quality about yourself: Just one? Lol um, I don’t hold grudges.

21. Your college: Kaplan University

22. Your major: Communications

23. Any medical conditions (optional): Yes

24. Are you messy/tidy?: I am not a neat freak but I am organized. I may not make up my bed everyday but I do like to keep a clean room that is live-able. Basically, I clean when I can. Bathroom and Kitchen MUST be kept clean.

I annoy my sister by sining the whole rent musical to her when were like in the car for a long time or something lol she really hates it when I sing Cats or the Wiz. But yea I love rent I've been watching the 10th anniversary version on youtube its so great because they mess up sometimes and its really funny, its ashame I put my faviorate quote from ment in my signature lol but I just love that part lol! Im glad to meet a fellow Rent lover!

Rent is AMAZING! me and my dbff love watching the movie and listening to the music all the time(of course we belt out the lyrics :D) but i havent seen the 10th anniversary one yet...its on youtube? so are you a musical lover then?

Rent is AMAZING! me and my dbff love watching the movie and listening to the music all the time(of course we belt out the lyrics :D) but i havent seen the 10th anniversary one yet...its on youtube? so are you a musical lover then?
Yea its on youtube just type in the search rent anniversary a playlist should pop up by someone named peterroxmyxox and its the whole musical when the original cast got back together. But yes I love musicals I went to see Cats on my 17th birthday because they actually came to Mobile which was amazing I have it on DVD too. I try to keep myself from watching musicals though because I love music like that and I'll get stuck on it for a long time so I'm taking a break lol.

Yea its on youtube just type in the search rent anniversary a playlist should pop up by someone named peterroxmyxox and its the whole musical when the original cast got back together. But yes I love musicals I went to see Cats on my 17th birthday because they actually came to Mobile which was amazing I have it on DVD too. I try to keep myself from watching musicals though because I love music like that and I'll get stuck on it for a long time so I'm taking a break lol.

i couldnt live without musicals, i have so much musical music, and i am even missing some...since my ipod got lost :sad1: but its all good ha ha. i havent seen cats though. i have seen phantom 3 three times on stage, and my mom went to see wicked last week in san fran. i was so jealous! i have been wanting to see it since it came out!

i couldnt live without musicals, i have so much musical music, and i am even missing some...since my ipod got lost :sad1: but its all good ha ha. i havent seen cats though. i have seen phantom 3 three times on stage, and my mom went to see wicked last week in san fran. i was so jealous! i have been wanting to see it since it came out!
Wow phantom and wicked sound cool I know I want to see wicked for sure! But Cats is great too I was so excited when I saw they sold it at Target. Sorry about your ipod for some reason that reminded me of the begining of La Vie Boheme when Angel asked Benny "Who died?" sorry Im just a random thinker lol

Wow phantom and wicked sound cool I know I want to see wicked for sure! But Cats is great too I was so excited when I saw they sold it at Target. Sorry about your ipod for some reason that reminded me of the begining of La Vie Boheme when Angel asked Benny "Who died?" sorry Im just a random thinker lol

random thinkers are the best! like yesterday someone said tequila and i was reminded of ninja turtles ha ha

random thinkers are the best! like yesterday someone said tequila and i was reminded of ninja turtles ha ha
lol yea i saw that post it was too funny! But yea im the person in my group of friends that always has a random fact of some kind to ad the the convo. I had a random thought the other day when I was with my mom and my sister and I said it out loud and I got fussed at by my mom and im 22 so I guess I ont repeat it here but my sister found my thought hilarious and told all her friends about it lol. So sometimes my random thoughts get me into trouble lol..just with my mom!

Ah! Excellent! I couldn't live without them either. I actually lived in NYC for 3 years (and visited every year before that) so I've seen a lot of shows (multiple times, lol). I looove them. Wicked is pretty cool! One of my friends was friends with the security guard there so he walked us into the show (for free, we sat in these chairs at the back of the house by the soundboard) and then afterwards we got to go backstage and stuff. It was pretty cool!

Theater is my life. My very first Broadway show was Cats in 4th grade. Since then I've also seen Titanic the Musical, Phantom of the Opera 4x, Les Mis 4x, Wicked, Jersey Boys, and Shrek the Musical. I hope to see Lion King, Mary Poppins, and Little Mermaid before I move.

I also was involved with all 4 musicals while in HS. Theater rules!

Ah! Excellent! I couldn't live without them either. I actually lived in NYC for 3 years (and visited every year before that) so I've seen a lot of shows (multiple times, lol). I looove them. Wicked is pretty cool! One of my friends was friends with the security guard there so he walked us into the show (for free, we sat in these chairs at the back of the house by the soundboard) and then afterwards we got to go backstage and stuff. It was pretty cool!

i am so jealous! that would have so amazing to get to go backstage! i love seeing how things work like that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter