Roommate

I've heard of those bands! Perhaps I shall give them a listen.

I used to love Lost, watched the first 2 seasons religiously, but then I kept missing episodes and stopped, so as not to get lost (get it, haha). They just keep piling up in my DVR which is at home sooo.. not helpful. I mostly watch online television through the stations' websites, which is nice. That way I'm not limited to a TV screen at 9:00 on a Wednesday evening.

yes you should give them a listen :) and all of losts episodes are in full on abc.com. its great! and i own season two and 4 :) i just need one and three now. ha ha

Hopefully a thread so that I, and other people can find a roommate!

1. Your name?: Aaron
2. Your age?: 19
3. Male or female?:Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Minnesota
6. What role will you have at Disney?: vacation planner
7. What is your arrival date?: may 27
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: doesnt matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: doesnt matter
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like having parties w/ my friends....but no drinking
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i dont really have a favorite food....not so good with the cooking thing
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: athletic, trustworthy, friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:i really like country music, and i like comedy and cop movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: i can be either....my job has made me more of a night person though
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: work out, hang with friends, play sports
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): not really
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: meeting new people, and just being in WDW!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sports, hang with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i am easy going
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:i tend to procrastinate
24: Your college: North Hennepin Community College
25: Your major: Law Enforcement
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: kinda in the middle
28. What sports do you like?: baseball, football, college basketball
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes
30. Anything else you want to state: not really that i can think of right now

yes you should give them a listen :) and all of losts episodes are in full on abc.com. its great! and i own season two and 4 :) i just need one and three now. ha ha

I LOVE LOST!!! It's the best! My BF got me hooked!!! Sawyer is my favorite!:upsidedow

Rachel!
I am having the same problem. My delimma is to either stay home with a good paying job or going to orlando. Good jobs are hard to come by now a days but this might be my only chance to do the cp. I would probably have to quit my job and my parents don't like that idea but they said I am 19 so I get to make my own choice, I am soo here with you and I am sure you would be an amazing room mate which makes me think you should go august 24th with me :)

I LOVE LOST!!! It's the best! My BF got me hooked!!! Sawyer is my favorite!:upsidedow

i love sawyer too! and also hurley! and charly! ha ha. oh and i think sayid counts too...and some days ben. ha ha. but for sure hurley and sawyer are the top! oh and i gotta add jin ha ha...notice how mine are all the guy characters?:laughing: :love:

Rachel!
I am having the same problem. My delimma is to either stay home with a good paying job or going to orlando. Good jobs are hard to come by now a days but this might be my only chance to do the cp. I would probably have to quit my job and my parents don't like that idea but they said I am 19 so I get to make my own choice, I am soo here with you and I am sure you would be an amazing room mate which makes me think you should go august 24th with me

I'm really hoping for an August 10 or 12 arrival date cause my school starts really early in January, but if I can't, I'll definitely ask for the 24 and we can be roommates! :yay:

i love sawyer too! and also hurley! and charly! ha ha. oh and i think sayid counts too...and some days ben. ha ha. but for sure hurley and sawyer are the top! oh and i gotta add jin ha ha...notice how mine are all the guy characters?:laughing: :love:

Because Lost lacks decent female characters...I use to love Kate but she was so indescive, Charlotte was soso, Juilet lacks a normal personality!

I miss Claire and Charlie, they were by far the cutest couple and now both of them are gone, also, where the hello did Claire go! She wandered in the woods and started hanging out with her dad and RANDOMLY left the baby?!

Because Lost lacks decent female characters...I use to love Kate but she was so indescive, Charlotte was soso, Juilet lacks a normal personality!

I miss Claire and Charlie, they were by far the cutest couple and now both of them are gone, also, where the hello did Claire go! She wandered in the woods and started hanging out with her dad and RANDOMLY left the baby?!

I know! thats what i wonder too! but yeah, i used to like kate too, but she just makes me angry now, i liked libby, she was perfect for hurley! and im still not sure about Sun...i guess how i feel about her is like how i feel about Ben.

Kate used to be my favorite. Season 1 Kate rocks it out. Now she just sucks. I like Juliet, I think she's fun. Sun is a little firecracker now.. she is probably my favorite female character. I also LOVE Desmond and Penny. And Sawyer is amazing. And we can't forget about Benry!!

How'd I forget about Sun! Sun's like OMG KILL BENRY NOW! - I'm like NOOOOOO!! - I don't know when the island made her so smart to buy out her dad's company. That was crazy.

Penny hasn't really been developed too much in the series. I wish we'd see more of her. And Libby was awesome! I don't care if she was getting too many DUI's off the set! She was awesome!

Juilet's so blah. I'd love to see her yell at someone lmao :scared1:

If anyone is interested in being my roommate PM me, I don't know if I should just wait until I get there or what, but knowing one roommate might be nice before hand!

1. Your name?: Ally
2. Your age?: 20, turning 21 in september during program!
3. Male or female?: female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Syracuse
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Main Entrance Operations
7. What is your arrival date?: August 19th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista probably maybe Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: at least 2 but more is fine
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Turning 21 will probably bring out more partying but obviously ill be living in a wellness.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can cook! I love making new dishes and I'm a really good baker and tend to do that when I'm bored, not sure how often that will be at disney!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Fun, sarcastic, responsible
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Umm I like country mostly, but I don't listen to a ton of music. I like sports movies, and chick flicks of course.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be either, if I have to get up early I'd prefer to go to sleep semi-early
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: I ride horses mainly, and watch sports, I kind of hate to just lay around so I'm always trying to find something to do and keep my busy.
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): If its noisy ill listen to my ipod but usually no
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: I LOVE Disney and I'm so excited to be apart of it and be able to bring excitment and happiness to everyone entering the parks, like I get when I enter. I think its a great opportunity to open doors in the future as well and meet some people who could be friends for life!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I cannot wait to character hunt because when I go on just vacations since I've gotten older when the lines really long for a character we don't usually want to wait seeing as though we have a small amount of time to get everything done. Also do the water parks and explore other aspects of Orlando.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very responsible but not in overbearing kind of way haha
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Probably that I know near the Holidays I will definitely be a little home sick
24: Your college: SUNY Oswego
25: Your major: Broadcasting and Mass Communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy for the most part, if in a rush clothes might be left on my bed
28. What sports do you like?: College Basketball is my #1, but I love hockey, and football as well!
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes
30. Anything else you want to state: I love TV shows like grey's, private practice, and america's next top model!

Kate used to be my favorite. Season 1 Kate rocks it out. Now she just sucks. I like Juliet, I think she's fun. Sun is a little firecracker now.. she is probably my favorite female character. I also LOVE Desmond and Penny. And Sawyer is amazing. And we can't forget about Benry!!

oh yeah! penny! ha ha! i do like her!

How'd I forget about Sun! Sun's like OMG KILL BENRY NOW! - I'm like NOOOOOO!! - I don't know when the island made her so smart to buy out her dad's company. That was crazy.

Penny hasn't really been developed too much in the series. I wish we'd see more of her. And Libby was awesome! I don't care if she was getting too many DUI's off the set! She was awesome!

Juilet's so blah. I'd love to see her yell at someone lmao :scared1:

i like juliet...i just want her happy!

Hello! I love filling out these survey things! I haven't been accepted yet (my interview's tomorrow, fingers crossed!) but I'm hoping for the best.

1. Your name?: Rachael
And please please please don't let my sob story make you turn and run! I am a wonderful roommate, I promise! Mostly because I sleep through absolutely anything. I have 3 roommates right now and they could (hopefully) tell you wonderful stories about me (falling off of things). :banana:
Have a magical day!

Haha...yea I don't see your team winning in the ncaa...that is funny though! I love March madness! That is hard with your parents...seems like your schedule is crazy...how many credits will your school allow you to get for the CP? And could you take an online course also while doing the CP and still get like 15 credits? I can get 9-12 credits from my school depending on how many hours I end up working and then I'm taking a 3 credit course online in the fall. Its my senior year so when I get back in the spring Ill just need 11 credits to graduate by doing that so I won't be stressed my last semester. Anyways PM me if you want.

LoL! Aww rachael!

As weird as this sounds I had to get my DEAD grandmother to convince my mom to let me go lmao.

We went to this psychic medium (like they talk to the dead like JohnEdwards, I'm not all about them but my mom got us tickets and I thought I'd check it out) and before we left I got into an argument because I wa switching to the Fall Advantage and she was mad because she's a weirdo, I really didn't understand her theory like it's hot? Well duh? It's Florida? I'm not dumb lol. Well I was upset and I went in my room and I started thinking about the psychic thing we were leaving for and I said out loud

"Grandmom, you tell your daughter that I should go! this isn't right!" and such like that. I'm not kidding you I did this lmao

When we were at the psychic reading the guy said that our grandmother was coming through and said something about Florida and I was !!! and he said to my mom "YOU LET HER GO TO FLORIDA!" :wizard:

So yea, now I so believe in this stuff! that was just insane!

And that proved to my mom that it was a good idea to let me go to Florida sooner.

I know that was the weirdest story ever lol

Haha...yea I don't see your team winning in the ncaa...that is funny though! I love March madness! That is hard with your parents...seems like your schedule is crazy...how many credits will your school allow you to get for the CP? And could you take an online course also while doing the CP and still get like 15 credits? I can get 9-12 credits from my school depending on how many hours I end up working and then I'm taking a 3 credit course online in the fall. Its my senior year so when I get back in the spring Ill just need 11 credits to graduate by doing that so I won't be stressed my last semester. Anyways PM me if you want.

My school doesn't give me any credits for the CP. I just get to keep my full-time student status, which is all I really needed. It's not the number of credits I'm having a problem with, but I need my full-time status in order to keep all my scholarships. And to stay insured, lol.

And jellipop, that is such a weird story! I'm glad I don't have to talk to any mediums, although maybe that's what my parents will suggest....

LoL! Aww rachael!

As weird as this sounds I had to get my DEAD grandmother to convince my mom to let me go lmao.

We went to this psychic medium (like they talk to the dead like JohnEdwards, I'm not all about them but my mom got us tickets and I thought I'd check it out) and before we left I got into an argument because I wa switching to the Fall Advantage and she was mad because she's a weirdo, I really didn't understand her theory like it's hot? Well duh? It's Florida? I'm not dumb lol. Well I was upset and I went in my room and I started thinking about the psychic thing we were leaving for and I said out loud

"Grandmom, you tell your daughter that I should go! this isn't right!" and such like that. I'm not kidding you I did this lmao

When we were at the psychic reading the guy said that our grandmother was coming through and said something about Florida and I was !!! and he said to my mom "YOU LET HER GO TO FLORIDA!" :wizard:

So yea, now I so believe in this stuff! that was just insane!

And that proved to my mom that it was a good idea to let me go to Florida sooner.

I know that was the weirdest story ever lol

that is the coolest and craziest story i have heard! but i love it! :rotfl: :D

Lol! Yes I can see that! Definitely Hurley and Charlie...absolute sweetness!!!! I still think Charlie and Claire should have gotten together they seemed so right for each other - then they have to go and kill him off *bloody h@ll!*. I like Sayid too for the most part until Season 5 (where he is off the island and all gungho grumpy moody and not helping at all) totally makes me want to punch him and tell him to get with the program and quit moping over his wife and move on - he kicks butt on the island...very resourceful and tough. I'm not a Ben fan...nopity nope nope never have been never will be...way too manipulative for my taste ever since the first time seeing him. I also like John there's just something about him (maybe his faith in things are meant to happen for a reason or something IDK) that I like. Can you notice our attraction to characters of the male gender? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter