Roommates for Fall of 2011 program

CorEeyore

Mouseketeer
Just thought I would start a roommates thread on here. I am going to steal the questionnaire from the facebook group. Have at it!

1. Your name?:
2. Male or female?:
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
4. Where do you live?:
5: Your college:
6: Your major:
7. What role will you have at Disney?:
8. What is your arrival date?
9. Are you legal (over 21)?:
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
12. Are you messy/tidy?:
13. Do you drink?
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
17. Are you driving or flying down?:
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?:
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
21. What do you do for fun?:
22. What is your favorite quote?:
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank:
25. Name one good quality about yourself:
26. Name one bad quality about yourself:
27. Any medical conditions (optional):
28: What is your favorite Disney movie:
29: Do you like to eat out a lot:
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program:

Other things I think you should know:

1. Your name?: Corinne
2. Male or female?: Female
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
4. Where do you live?: Minnesota
5: Your college: University of Minnesota
6: Your major: Journalism
7. What role will you have at Disney?:Attractions
8. What is your arrival date? August 17th
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chattam. I don't care if it is wellness or not.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 roommates. 2 rooms.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: generally tidy
13. Do you drink? yes
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: occasionally. I like to go to parties but not host them.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: morning.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: probably flying
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: olive garden chicken gnocci and moscato wine. :rotfl:
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: honest, witty, outgoing
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: all kinds except jazz and some country.
21. What do you do for fun?: lay on the floor.
22. What is your favorite quote?: Well behaved women rarely make history
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: i'm a 10.
25. Name one good quality about yourself: honest
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: impatient
27. Any medical conditions (optional):allergic to cats
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Peter Pan
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: yes.
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Only if OhanaPrince will have me :confused3 :flower3: :hug:

Other things I think you should know: I have done the program once before in fall of 2009 as a lifeguard. It was awesome.

1. Your name?: Mackenzie
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight but I don't judge.
4. Where do you live?: Maryland
5: Your college: CCBC
6: Your major: Education & Theatre
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Hopefully Character performer or Merch
8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Not yet :(
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Don't really care as long as we can get along.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: both
13. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: If by parties you mean baking cookies and watching movies then sure :)
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Probably taking the auto train
18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can cook almost anything. I love all kinds of food.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, Kind, Dependable.
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Anything top 40, not too much country or rock though. Any movies except horror movies.
21. What do you do for fun?: See post about baking cookies. I also love to shop, sing, dance, do artsy stuff.
22. What is your favorite quote?: "When going to your dream dance remember, Cinderella never lost anything she couldn't get back in the morning."
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to make people smile. And the free park admission, not gonna lie.
24. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep!
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very outgoing.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm an only child so I'm still learning how to "share". lol
27. Any medical conditions (optional): I have glasses.

Other things I think you should know: I'm still waiting on my acceptance, but I thought I'd put this out there. I'm a pretty easygoing person. Big on compromise. Not really a party-er but can appreciate an occasional crazy night out. I'm a Christian, a moderate, I've been to 5 countries. I talk a lot. If you wanna know anything else just ask!!

1. Your name?: Seth
2. Male or female?: Male
4. Where do you live?: Minnesota
5: Your college: University of Minnesota
6: Your major: Astrophysics
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
8. What is your arrival date? August 17th
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chattam, and I have no preference about wellness vs. non-wellness.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 roommates, 2 rooms.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy for the most part, and I don't mind a bit of a mess, but dirty's not cool.
13. Do you drink? Yes. Belgian beer anyone?
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'll definitely go to some parties, but won't be hosting any no.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: A night person.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying.
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Cheese! And I can yes.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: patient, kind, athletic
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music I'm pretty open with the exception of country and bad rap. Trance, rock and classical in the mornings I guess. Movies I like the Requiem for a Dream/Northfolk style.
21. What do you do for fun?: Volleyball? Tennis? Chill, eat good food, drink good wine?
22. What is your favorite quote?: I hope God is a realist.
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: The parks and the weather! After living in the frozen-land for years I'm ready to actually want to walk somewhere and feel some heat.
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: About a 6/10. I like Disney and appreciate and respect the values and lessons it teaches, but I haven't been a lifelong fan.
25. Name one good quality about yourself: Patient.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I do not like to wake up.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): None.
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: All the time.
30: Will you be in a relationship during the program: Happily, with CorEeyore, my Disney Princess :flower3: princess: :hug:

Other things I think you should know: I lived in Europe most of my life (12 years) and have moved 7 times, and I cook well and am planning on making some fancy meals over the holidays. I'm also looking for a tennis partner while I'm down there! I was varsity captain back in hs but I've not played in a while so if any other guys are in the same sort of situation hit me up.

Editing this because I found a roommate, good luck to everyone still looking! Congratulations everyone!!!

I have been officially accepted now... :) So I'm officially looking for roommates.

1. Your name?: Kimberly
4. Where do you live?: Northern California by Sacramento.
5: Your college: Heald College - Roseville
6: Your major: Pharmacy Technology/Film
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Hopper
8. What is your arrival date? August 10, 2011
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes, I am 21
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-Wellness :P But I'd be open to not drinking in my apartment if I found the right roomie :) And also.. I think Chatham would be nice. I had a friend who lived there and loved it. But again, not super picky.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: No preference.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm extremely tidy within my house. I'm a tiny bit more laid back in my own room except on special occasions (ie: I don't make my bed all the time. :P)
13. Do you drink? Sometimes, yes.
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to party occasionally, and it depends on my roommate(s) whether or not we have parties in our apartment. :)
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I smoke outside only. I also don't smoke that often...
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I am majorly a night person. :surfweb:
17. Are you driving or flying down?: I am flying down.
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: I love italian and tai food. Also Taco Bell. I don't really cook... much... I mean, I know how to.. I don't burn stuff... just don't expect me to want to much. :P
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Kind, Energetic, Neurotic.
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love a lot of music. Rock and Roll is my favorite. I am a film major. :happytv: It is my passion. I have far more movies I like than ones that I don't. :P
21. What do you do for fun?: I love being outside, camping, hiking, going on walks, swimming, etc... I also like movies, music, hanging out with friends, playing pool, video games, talking, writing, etc...
22. What is your favorite quote?: "Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Working for Disney and making friends. :hug:
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: hehe... I would say 9/10. My friends and family would probably, more honestly rate that at 12/10. :P
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very generous.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I overanalyze everything.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Probably Beauty and the Beast or Alice in Wonderland. :)
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I'm not a big fan of fast food, but if everyone is going out to eat - like Chili's or Olive Garden, I'm almost always in. :P
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Nope. I am single. :)

Other things I think you should know: I'm a really laid back person. I don't like drama. I don't have a huge need for personal space. :grouphug: I don't like drama. I am always honest with people and expect the same. And... I don't like drama. :thumbsup2

1. Your name: Paul
2. Male or female: Male
4. Where do you live: Wisconsin
5: Your college: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
6: Your major: Marketing
7. What role will you have at Disney: Custodial
8. What is your arrival date: August 22nd
9. Are you legal (over 21): Yes
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21): Patterson/Wellness
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 roommates, 2 rooms
12. Are you messy/tidy: Clean
13. Do you drink: Nope
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment: No and No
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside: No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person: A morning person
17. Are you driving or flying down: flying
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well: BBQ ribs I can cook if there is a recipe in front of me and the ingredients are there:rotfl:
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Helpful, funny, nice
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Any music except rap and metal, comedy movies
21. What do you do for fun: During the CP visit the parks of course!
22. What is your favorite quote: "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP: To make guests happy and networking opportunities
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: a solid 9!
25. Name one good quality about yourself: Helpful
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be impatient at times
27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Classic Disney Movie: Jungle Book, Pirates of the Caribbean: All of them
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: No not really, sometimes
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: No

Other things I think you should know: I am a big sports fan. GO Pack!

1. Your name?: Eric
2. Male or female?: Male
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Gay
4. Where do you live?: Louisiana
5: Your college: Nicholls State University
6: Your major: Interdisciplinary Studies (music Minor)
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Quick-Service F&B
8. What is your arrival date? 08/08/11
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: YES INDEED !:yay:
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:non-wellness
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:5-7
12. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidyish
13. Do you drink? Yes i do
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I do like to party, but i'll leave hosting decision s up to the roommates
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?::hippie: nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night for sure
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: FRIED CHICKEN, I'm a pretty decent cook
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: o geez IDK
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I have pretty eclectic tastes in both :)
21. What do you do for fun?: I listen to music, sing, watch TV, hang out friends constantly
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: well generally speaking the experience. Getting to live far from home and meet new people and experience a totally new kind of work atmosphere :wizard:
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: on a scale of 1-10, i'd say 9
25. Name one good quality about yourself:easy going
26. Name one bad quality about yourself:laazy (major procrastinator)
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Alaadin!
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: More than i should probably:rolleyes:
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: not atm, but the start of the program is a long time away..

Other things I think you should know: I think i'm a pretty good roommate. I'm relatively tidy, and very easy to get along with :hug: .. sorry i'm really diggin all of these smiles lol

1. Your name: Meg (Megan)
2. Male or female: Female
4. Where do you live: NJ
5: Your college: University of Notre Dame
6: Your major: Arabic & Poli Sci
7. What role will you have at Disney: FSFB
8. What is your arrival date: August 10th
9. Are you legal (over 21): Yep
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21): Patterson or Chatham, non-wellness
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-5 roommates, 2-3 bedrooms
12. Are you messy/tidy: inbetween
13. Do you drink: On rare occasions only
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment: Not really, and nooooo (I so do not want to clean up or put in any planning!)
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside: No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person: Night
17. Are you driving or flying down: Driving, I believe
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well: Mexican food and no--
but I'm willing to try :)
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Nice, funny, dependable
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Most types of music really except for heavy metal; as for movies, I prefer Disney/Pixar (of course), action, adventure, comedy, drama
21. What do you do for fun: At home---go to movies, read, watch tv, do/watch sports; during the CP, explore the parks!
22. What is your favorite quote: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."-Walt Disney
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP: to get to be a cast member and live at WDW!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: I would say a 9
25. Name one good quality about yourself: Approachable
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a bit stubborn sometimes
27. Any medical conditions (optional): Just allergies to pollen
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: hmmm....That's a hard one, but today I'll pick The Lion King
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Umm...It's fun, if I have the money to do it
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Nope

Tykia Duffie
1. Your name?: Tykia (TIE-KHI-YA) I'll give you a nickname to call me by. Lol.
4. Where do you live?: Henderson, TX
5: Your college: Stephen F. Austin University
6: Your major: Communication - Media Studies
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Housekeeping
8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall August 8, 2011 :3dglasses
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: No, 20.
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Chatham
12. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy in Bathroom yet slight messy on desk & Bed.
13. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night Owl
17. Are you driving or flying down?: My fam will drive me down
18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Chinese / I know the basics
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: friendly, reliable, passionate
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love Coldplay so Brit Pop, Alternative, Rock, R&B, etc everything pretty much. Movies - I love disaster movies, comedies, RomCom, Sci-Fi
21. What do you do for fun?: Social Media, Read, Movies, Rollerskate, Bowl, concerts
We can pretend to be brave to conceal our fears, pretend to be smart to conceal our insecurities, pretend to be strong to conceal our weaknesses, but we can never pretend to be happy to conceal how much we missed the days before we pierced into reality. Maybe that's what life is all about. Reality bites but we can never bite it back." - Unknown
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I will be able to fully experience Disney World. I went only and didn’t see much.
24. Favorite things to do when not working: Chilax
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I get along with everyone.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be annoying when talking about something I'm excited about or annoyed by.

Other things I think you should know: I'm a current teamer on Fancorps.com. It's a cool website where you can promote your favorite band, brand, charity, or company and earn cool prizes while doing so. That's how I got my Ipad, PSP, People In Planes hat, signed People In Planes CDs, signed Erykah Badu poster etc. So check it out, you might find your favorite band on there.

1. Your name?: Morgan Hollingsworth

3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight.

4. Where do you live?: Neptune, NJ

5: Your college: Monmouth University

6: Your major: Public Relations

7. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise

8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, August 17th.

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: noppee. turning 21 in december

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? chattham :]

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: five roomates, 3 rooms.

12. Are you messy/tidy?: messy usually, but im trying to change that. when i lived on campus i was pretty tidy cause my roommate was a neat freak hahahaha

13. Do you drink? (socially, nightly, etc): i drink socially at parties, but do not plan on drinking at all at disney. i'm definitely not trying to mess up this chance at all.

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: i like to party but i do not plan on drinking at all during this program. hosting parties such as dance parties or dinner parties would be fun though. :]

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: noooppee. asthma. :] ahhaa

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: definitely a night person.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: my dads driving me hahha

18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: chinese! im obsessed. or quesadillas. :] but i can cook pretty well, not gonna lie. :] i cook for my bf and his roommates all the time haha

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: lovable, silly, dependable.

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i'm kind of a movie nut, i've seen soooo many movies haha i love all movies, but im not a huge fan of scary/suspense movies hahaha when i watch them i ask too many questions cause i get nervous! haha
i listen to a million and seven kinds of music haha. my favorites are Dave Matthews, Valencia, the Starting Line and Girl Talk.

21. What do you do for fun?: hang out with my friends, go to concerts, go to the zoo!, beach, listen to music, read, movies, bake, play with my puppy. :]

22. What is your favorite quote?: 'the space between the tears we cried is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more' - DMB

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: meeting 46782910598 new people, making life-long friends, going to the parks and getting my foot in the Disney door.

24. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep! eat, music, friends. the norm.

25. Name one good quality about yourself: i'm super up beat and positive, but not in a crazy annoying way. i try to find the good in every single situation i'm in.

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: sometimes i need an extra push to get the boring things done.

27. Any medical conditions (optional): nope.

Other things I think you should know: i love my dog, i love to eat, and i'm spontaneous. i love most of everyone ive ever met and if i'm friends with someone you can always count on me. (this is beginning to sound like a personal ad... ahhaha)

1. Your name?: Erin
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): -
4. Where do you live?: North Carolina
5: Your college: -
6: Your major:Associates In Arts
8. What is your arrival date? 08/08/2011
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: I will be 24 during the program
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? non-wellness, Patterson, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 3-5 roommates, 2-3 bedrooms
12. Are you messy/tidy?: very tidy!
13. Do you drink? hardly ever
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I will go to a few parties but I'd rather not have a party at my place... a few friends over maybe but not a party.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I do not smoke.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I am a night person.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Blueberries, yes.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: silly, nice, smart
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like mostly any music except i can not tolerate anything with excessive cursing or derogatory or offensive messages. I don't mind a few well places curse words or slightly "bad" lyrics but nothing over the top. As far as movies I like all of the classic Disney movies, Harry Potter, spooky ghost horror movies... I also REALLY LOVE the cartoon series Avatar: The Last Airbender but I did not like the live action movie one bit.
21. What do you do for fun?: make jewelry, relax, have a "spa day" at home, chill...
22. What is your favorite quote?: "If it's something worth doing then it's something worth doing right"
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: EVERYTHING!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: a bajillion
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm so very super duper nice and silly.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a bit OCD sometimes
27. Any medical conditions (optional): -
28: What is your favorite Disney movie:The Little Mermaid
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I don't know... It really depends on my mood...
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Yes. My boyfriend of over 2 years will be in the quick service food and beverage with an 08/08/2011 arrival

-I like things to be very neat and tidy but I can get messy if I'm in a rush but I always clean it right us as soon as a get a chance.

-I am sure I will absolutely love whoever I am rooming with but I really am not comfortable sharing my clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and hairbrush. I just really don't like to share those things with anyone, even my own sister so its nothing personal against whoever I room with but I won't share those things and I will not borrow those things from others. (so that's me "weird thing about me" section and I hope I didn't scare you off)

- I often times use ... when I type and I type things things "like this" sometimes too.

I am looking for a roommate who...
-Likes the color purple or is at least ok with it since its my favorite color.
-Likes to keep things tidy.
-Sleeps with no lights on and a fan on low for a small amount of "cover up the neighbors / other roommates" noise.
-Wants to be friends and explore Disney with me!

:cutie:

1. Your name?: Alicia

4. Where do you live?: Rochester, NY

5: Your college: Nazareth College

6: Your major: Music Education

7. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise! :goodvibes

8. What is your arrival date: Not really sure yet, haven't hit the lovely "accept" button yet

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes-sirree

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I would prefer Chatham, but don't really care about wellness or non-wellness

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-5 roommates, 2-3 rooms

12. Are you messy/tidy?: Kind of in between both

13. Do you drink? Once in a while. I do enjoy a hard cider or glass of wine after a hard day :)

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really. My idea of a fun party is watching a movie or baking cupcakes

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No way-my music professors would murder me!

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: A bit of both, but probably more of a morning person

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Not quite sure yet

18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: LOVE Chinese food, and I love to cook!

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Cheerful, hardworking, dependable

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Pretty much anything in both areas, not a huge fan of rap or heavy metal

21. What do you do for fun?: Read, write, sing, watch movies, bake yummy things

22. What is your favorite quote?: "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: There are way too many things to pick just one!

24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Major 10!

25. Name one good quality about yourself: I always try to see the good in people and can get along with just about anybody

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I too often overwork or over-schedule myself

27. Any medical conditions (optional): Not really. I wear contacts, does that count? :rotfl:

28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Oh yes

30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Not unless something else changes before then then

Anything else you should know:

I am terrified of butterflies, no joke
I am currently reading "Disney War" and I highly recommend it as it is FASCINATING!!
My dream was always to be a Broadway Star when I was growing up, but, I got hooked on teaching instead :)

(I don't know why there's a thumbs down icon. it won't go away)

1. Your name?: Mika (pronouced like Micah) Southall
4. Where do you live?: Colleyville, TX (near Dallas)
5: Your college:Texas Christian University
6: Your major: Advertising/Public Relations
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (also auditioning for character performer)
8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall August 17, 2011
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yep!
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:Chatham or Patterson
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Probably 5 or less, but not really picky
12. Are you messy/tidy?: both :-) I'm pretty tidy when I have a roommate
13. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yeah, occasionally. I like a margarita every now and then
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to go occasionally, probably not host, unless it's movie/dinner parties! :-)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I'm really quiet in the mornings. More of a night person, but I go to bed early if I'm getting up early.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving with the fam
18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love cereal. I can cook really good soups and I can bake well :-)
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: caring, fun, classy
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: music- anything but metal/rap... movies: chik flik, action, comedy (although not really into the dumb comedy), musicals, and Disney of course!
21. What do you do for fun?: Go out with friends, read, watch tv, take pictures and bake
"Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" Christopher Robin (A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh)
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: All of it! The parks, getting to experience Orlando, networking with more Disney people
24. Favorite things to do when not working: Relax, watch tv, chat with friends
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a pretty happy person!
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm not good at waking up
27. Any medical conditions (optional):allergic to cats...
28: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: pretty high up there!
29: What is your favorite Disney movie: The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast
30: Do you like to eat out a lot: sure!
31:Will you be in a relationship during the program: nope

Other things... So excited to meet everyone! I'm pretty easygoing and get along with most people. I do like to follow the rules (no drugs, etc. whatever else they tell us) I don't want to mess this opportunity up! Overall I'm just pretty stoked to be working at Disney and living the dream!!

Let me know if you think we would be good roomies!

I have found a roommate so I am taking my survey down so as to not confuse other. :) Good luck in your roommate search everyone!

1. Your name?: Amber

4. Where do you live?: Tennessee

5: Your college: The University of Tennessee

6: Your major: Creative Writing (minor in tourism and hospitality management)

7. What role will you have at Disney?: Merch

8. What is your arrival date? May 23!

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd prefer 3 roommates - 2 bedrooms.

12. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy, for the most part.

13. Do you drink? Nope.

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Parties last time involved making dinner, board games and a Disney movie. That I can do. ;)

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No...

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I'm a mid-day type person, myself.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving

18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: I like most food. I can cook... a tiny bit. Early stages of trying it out.

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: DORKY, creative, driven

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music - most stuff but rap and bluegrass. Movies - I'm up for anything, but generally don't like horror.

21. What do you do for fun?: I read, watch movies, or go to the parks. I know, I'm just full of fun and action here. :rolleyes: But I'm always up for suggestions.

22. What is your favorite quote?: "Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no whenever you don't want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you're doing here."

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Finally being back!

24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Depends on what it's based on; if it's dedication or love for the company, definitely a 10.

25. Name one good quality about yourself: I work very hard.

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I do not always do the dishes after I dirty them.

27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope.

28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast or Hercules. Or Robin Hood. Goodness. It's a never-ending answer.

29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I didn't eat out a lot, but it's a good cheer-up tool for a bad week.

30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Not unless some miracle happens.

I think that about covers it. I'm a dork. If you wanna know more, just message me.

1. Your name?: Andi
4. Where do you live?:NYC
5: Your college: CUNY
6: Your major: Liberal Arts for now, soon to be Journalism
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions!
8. What is your arrival date? August 22nd
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: 21
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham. Wellness Please.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Don't care, I did 7 roomies the first time. I can take anything.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: Messy, but considerate. My mess doesn't leave my bed.
13. Do you drink? Nope.
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying. I think.
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: ICE CREAM. I can cook. Do I enjoy it? Sometimes. I'm great a baking though.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Quirky, Optimistic, Fun
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Broadway and musicals and animation and soundtracks and Rock (yeah I know)
21. What do you do for fun?: Roam the city. Read.
22. What is your favorite quote?: If you are a dreamer come in, if you are a dreamer a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic bean, buyer, if you're a pretender come sit by my fire for we have some flax-golden tales to spin, come in come in
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: It's my home. I'm excited to go home.
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: I was birthed from Walt's brain much the way Athena came from Zeus's.
25. Name one good quality about yourself: Friendly
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: Too laid back sometimes
27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nein.
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast has my loyalty but Lilo and Stitch is up there
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Nope, but I did during my last program
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Nope.

Other things I think you should know: Meet me and find out :D

Your name?: Sharon

4. Where do you live?: Ohio

5: Your college:Tri-C

6: Your major: Business Management

7. What role will you have at Disney?:MERCH

8. What is your arrival date?5/18/11

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: LOL way over

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:Patterson or Chatham

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-2 bed room 2 roommates

12. Are you messy/tidy?:down the middle

13. Do you drink? Rarely

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:Not sure more then likely just a few dinner partys

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NO

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: LOL well more of a night person but can do both

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Im driving

18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?:hmm watermelon and yes i can and do cook

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: friendly, caring and awsome

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: classical rock, comdey

21. What do you do for fun?: hmm shopping, traveling

22. What is your favorite quote?: its not a quote its a saying when God cloeses one door he opens a window.

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Bringing the Disney Magic to the people and seeing their faces

24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank:off the charts

25. Name one good quality about yourself:Im always positive

26. Name one bad quality about yourself:I get lost easily

27. Any medical conditions (optional):Yes I had a kidney transplant so somtimes i may be a bit weaker then others.
28: What is your favorite Disney movie:I really dont have one
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: no not really I prefer a homecooked meal

30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: yes but I not sure I will be when I go home.

1. Your name?: Emily

4. Where do you live?: Rochester Hills, Michigan

5: Your college: Oakland University

6: Your major: Pre-Business

8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage 5/23-1/3

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope!

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham Wellness!

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 rooms, 3 roommates. But I think I'd be okay with 3 rooms!

12. Are you messy/tidy?: I like to be tidy!

13. Do you drink? (socially, nightly, etc): NOPE!

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Movie Parties :D

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope!

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: As long as I have caffeine, I can be either.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying down on the 20th

18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Mashed Potatoes! And I can cook pretty well :)

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Motherly, Energetic, Friendly

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music: Everything but R&B/Rap..Movies: I'm open to anything :) But I love chick flicks :)

21. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, bake, watch YouTube videos!! :)

22. What is your favorite quote?: "The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after." -A Disneyland Imagineer

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Finally getting to live in my second home :) I have been waiting for 7 years!

24. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing in the parks, of course!!

25. Name one good quality about yourself: I have been called motherly.

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am kind of a perfectionist...to some extent.

27. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma and super flat feet

28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Too many....Little Mermaid, Beauty and The Beast, Toy Story 3, Aladdin....yeah.

29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I like to cook! So I will definitely try and cook more than go out.

30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: NOPE!

1. Your name?: Sarah
4. Where do you live?: Seattle!!
5: Your college: Wright State University (transferring out though)
6: Your major: Acting/Musical Theatre (transferring out)
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions!!!
8. What is your arrival date? August 10
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: No.
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Ideally I want a 3 bedroom Patterson, but I'm not too picky.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: Fairly tidy
13. Do you drink? Not really
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving (omg so far)
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: I'm a great baker and I'm learning how to cook real things. I love Thai food ;o
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: passionate, artistic, kind
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Sara Bareilles, Ben Folds, P!nk, lots and lots of other things...my music taste expanded from just showtunes like two years ago, so I'm still learning... As for movies, I love romantic comedies and costume dramas :D
21. What do you do for fun?: Sing, color, geek out about Disney...lots of things :)
22. What is your favorite quote?: "Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: being able to go to the parks on days off... even if it's just for an hour to have dinner or see the fireworks...
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: I rank higher on the Park Fan-O-Meter than the Movie Fan-O-Meter... I do love all the movies but if anybody I know is going to Disneyland, I'm the one they ask for advice lol.
25. Name one good quality about yourself: empathetic
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: procrastinationnnn
27. Any medical conditions (optional): asthma (not an issue most of the time)
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Pocahontas
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I like to, but it's not necessary by any means.
30: Will you be in a relationship during the program: Possibly but no sleepovers or awkward moments, promise.
Anything Else?
I'm just really really excited about this! Can't wait to meet everyone and get started :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter