Roozlilone PJ/TR Saying "I Do" Again 7/17/08...Processional & Vows!

awww it made me tear up and seeing your daughter cry had me sobbing.. cant wait to hear more

I'm crying after that I can only imagine how your family took it. Very beautiful

I knew I would be emotional, but I never realized how much or that my daughters would be affected so deeply. :goodvibes

It sounds like your ceremony was beautiful and very moving.

About the out of body experience: that was how I felt too. I actually tried not to because I wanted to make sure I was "there", but I still did.

It's wonderful that you and your DH still love eachother so much!

Ok, so I'm not crazy about the out-of-body thing. I really did have to make myself concentrate so I wouldn't miss anything and would remember it! :goodvibes

It was so beautiful Jodi!

Now hurry before the rain comes!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: More to come soon! :goodvibes

Jodi everything looks beautiful....:goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes :goodvibes

The look on your daughter's face says it all. Just beautiful.

awww it made me tear up and seeing your daughter cry had me sobbing.. cant wait to hear more

I'm glad I have some great photos to remember the day. :hug: Thanks! :goodvibes

Oh wow!! You look so beautiful!!! You and your girls are just beautiful!

Your ceremony was so touching, I love the closeups of your family. I saw someone videoing in the background. Maybe you could transcript DH's vows, so you have them to keep forever :goodvibes

What a beautiful Vow Renewal. Everything about it is so lovely, I would love for DH and I to do it someday and I really like all the things you had picked to do! Thanks for sharing your pictures and special day!!

So beautiful! I started crying also just looking at your pictures! I am such a mush face

Cant wait to read more!

I have spent all evening reading this, what a great story. You have such a beautiful family. I am sorry that your sister stressed you out so much :hug:. Your vows were wonderful. Please let us know how it went with the lockets. The girls had to have loved them.

I just found your report tonite and read it start to finish. You are a beautiful family and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your VR!

Can't wait to hear the end!:goodvibes

I also have one question for you: where did you get the sticker / decal with the images of all of you on the back window of your car? I have never seen that before. It's awesome!:)

I just finished your VR. I am doing a 20th VR at WDW in 4 years. After reading yours I'm glad we are just have "us". I can't see your pictures from Disney anymore :sad1: but from what I did see everything looked beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter